Top Juicers Review Guide For 2022-2023
Top Juicers Review Guide For 2022-2023 – It’s so convenient when you have the best juicer right on your countertop. You can make your favorite juices whenever you want, with the exact taste you like, the garnishes that please your aesthetic eyes, and at an overall pretty low cost.
But a juicer can be quite an investment, and it’s best to have all the information before making the decision. You want to be sure if it is right for you and is worthy of your money, time, and effort.
You want to get the right gadget that will actually do the work instead of sitting in the cupboard to collect dust. To find out even more keep reading our Top Juicers Review Guide For 2022-2023.
Hurom H101 Easy Clean Masticating Slow Juicer
Staying healthy can sometimes be a bit messy. But keeping your juicer clean and getting rid of all the detritus can be a bit of a hassle.
Which is why Brian Kiselstein, the Chicago-based creator of the health website Think Healthy Fitness, recommends the Hurom H101 Juicer, which “provides the easiest cleanup I’ve ever seen in a juicer.”
Kiselstein adds, “You can easily rinse out the plastic strainer right after using it and let it dry before the next use, rather than having to soak and scrub some of the metal strainers I’ve used in the past.
If you do need to do any scrubbing, this juicer actually comes with a double-sided cleaning brush that will get into all the places that can be a headache.”
The Hurom isn’t cheap, admittedly, but it features a stylish design, and it’s BPA-free and very quiet compared to many other juicers and blenders.
You definitely get good value for your money as it also “comes with a smoothie and ice cream strainer so you can really get creative with your new juicer,” Kiselstein says.
- Color Matte Silver
- Brand Hurom
- Blade Material Stainless Steel
- Wattage 150 watts
- Scrub-Free Cleaning: Say good bye to small holes on the strainer that you had to scrub to remove pulp. With the new strainers with large, elongated grooves, simply rinse the parts in water.
- Tilted Chamber & Juice Outlet: The 3-degree tilt inside the chamber and juice outlet will let you more easily pour out the juice and leave less mess inside the juicer.
- Pulp Outlet: Pulp outlet will open 180 degrees so that you can easily flush out any remaining pulp inside the chamber.
- Slow Squeeze Technology: The H101 Easy Clean Slow Juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice. This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and in its most natural state.
- Taste & Pulp Control: We’ve spent decades perfecting our juicers for taste. Juice created with a Hurom slow juicer is fresh, unprocessed and pure. The H101 Easy Clean Slow Juicer also comes with a control lever and a fine and coarse strainer that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.
Best centrifugal juicer: Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Juice Extractor Amazon’s Choice
With most juicers, all the pulp gets collected in a detachable unit, and some people like to use the leftovers for compost in their garden. Some models make it a pain to remove the pulp catcher and clean the unit, but that is not the case with this Breville juicer, according to Stephanie Mantilla, the Virginia-based founder of Plant Prosperous, a vegan-focused blog for families.
“I use and recommend the Breville E98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor. What I like most about this juice fountain is that it isn’t as expensive as many other brands but it works great,” she says. “The pulp that is produced is mostly dry so you’re getting most of the juice out of your produce.”
This is somewhat unusual considering that this Breville model is a centrifugal juicer. So-called slow juicers (a.k.a. masticating juicers) are generally considered superior in terms of extracting nutrients from fruits, vegetables and greens.
Mantilla adds that “unlike a cold-pressed juicer, this juicer is fast. The pulp collection container can hold quite a lot before needing to be emptied. I haven’t had to empty it mid-juice yet,” she says. “As with all juicers, once you’re done, I recommend soaking and cleaning the fine mesh part of the juicer before the pulp residue dries or else it is a huge inconvenience to clean.”
The Breville offers a choice of two juicing speeds: low for softer fruits and leafy vegetables, and high for harder veggies and denser fruits. It features a large 3″-wide chute for adding the ingredients for juicing, and comes with a 35.2-ounce jug for froth separating, as well as a brush to help at cleanup time.
- Color Brushed Stainless Steel
- Material Plastic
- Brand Breville
- Item Weight 4.5 Kilograms
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 13.2 x 16.5 x 18.2 inches
- The Breville Juice Fountain Plus is the perfect way to get yourself into the world of juicing; This centrifugal juicer features a 3 inch extra wide fruit chute, dual speeds, lightning-quick operation and simple clean up
- UNIQUE EXTRACTION SYSTEM: The Breville juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- SHORT PREP TIME: The juicers unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- BUILT-IN FROTH SEPARATOR: Certain fruits or vegetables create froth when juiced; The juice jug features an integrated froth separator to pour more juice, less froth into the glass
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: The power cord wraps around its feet under the base and the pulp container is detachable making the blender easy to store
- TWO SPEED CONTROL: Use the low speed for softer fruits and leafy vegetables, and the high speed for denser fruits and harder vegetables
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: 35.2 fl oz Juice Jug with Froth Separator and Cleaning Brush
Editor’s pick: Cuisinart CSJ-300 Easy Clean Slow Juicer Amazon’s Choice
As the name indicates, slow juicers, also known as masticating juicers, work more slowly than centrifugal juicers. Slow juicers usually feature a fairly narrow chute for adding ingredients, which are forced into a chamber and squeezed into juice by a rotating auger. The juice is pressed through a strainer into a pitcher for collection, while the remnant pulp is left behind (and sometimes is directed to another spout).
Centrifugal juicers work much faster, and the resulting juice tastes just as good to most people, but experts generally say that slow juicers are better at extracting the most nutrients possible from fruits, vegetables and greens.
And if a slow juicer is what you want, check out the Cuisinart CSJ-300, which is a good size and winds up producing very dry pulp (meaning all the good stuff is extracted). Not only is this machine great at extracting nutrients, this Cuisinart is exceptionally easy to clean (which is rare for juicers, especially for slow masticating models).
With the exception of the motor, all of the components are dishwasher-safe, so you can simply take the machine apart and place everything on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.
At around $160, this Cuisinart juicer may seem fairly expensive. Just bear in mind that it’s less than half the price of some slow juicers on the market.
- Color Silver/Black
- Brand Cuisinart
- Item Weight 11.25 Pounds
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 10.24 x 6.97 x 18.27 inches
- Wattage 200 watts
- Masticating Slow Juicer
- Extracts the most juice for nutritious beverages
- Mesh-free easy clean filter
- Removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
- Fresh produce, nuts, and greens are slow pressed for the most efficient extraction
Best for low prices (manual): The Original Healthy Juicer
You lose some nutrients when you juice, as all the pulp and associated run-off is filled with things that are good for you. But with the right juicer, you can make sure you’re getting as much good stuff in your juice as possible.
Elliott Reimers, a M.S. candidate at Michigan State University and Certified Nutrition Coach at Rave Reviews, recommends the Original Healthy Juicer for the task.
“The Original Healthy Juicer is a manual juicer featuring an activating, live-enzyme cold-press process. Sometimes the larger electric juicers have a tougher time extracting juice from leafy greens unless you add a large amount, which is not always feasible,” he says. “
Nutrients are preserved using a manual cold-press machine due to lack of heat generation from a motor, and you’ll be able to squeeze all the juice out of the pulp as a result. Unless you buy a pricier juicer that seamlessly juices leafy greens, The Original Healthy Juicer will be your go-to or supplement juicer.”
To use the Original Healthy Juicer, you physically crank the arm of the device, which should be fastened with a vise to a countertop or table. (The vise is part of the machine; you do, however, need a good spot to set up the juicer.)
The tradeoffs for providing your own muscle to the operation are good quality juices and a low price compared to other juicers: The Original Healthy Juicer is usually priced at around $75.
- Color White
- Material Stainless Steel
- Brand Healthy Juicer
- Item Weight 1.1 Kilograms
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 5.51 x 8.27 x 7.48 inches
- GUARANTEED HAPPY JUICING: The Manual Healthy Juicer has a no-risk guarantee and it’s simple. Love it or leave it! If you don’t fall in love with it within 30 days just let us know.
- MULTIPURPOSE JUICING: Juices Celery, Wheatgrass, Kale, Spinach, Collard Greens, Chard, Parsley, Lettuce – anything leafy – EASILY! Does it juice carrots and such? Yup, it sure does, but if thats your primary reason for juicing wed probably encourage something else.
- DESIGNED FOR EASY CLEANING AND EASE OF USE: We realized early on in development that ease of clean and effectiveness were the two most important things.
- GET HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY: Nothing can replace daily activity and an overall great diet, but with the manual Healthy Juicer you can finally start feeling amazing. Juicing vegetables and wheatgrass allows you to consume an optimal amount of vegetables in an efficient manner.
- DEVELOPED BY PEOPLE WHO JUICE: We developed the Healthy Juicer because we were tired of the super expensive electric juicers and cheap-o manual juicers out there! After trying one of those, 10 years ago, we set out to make a high quality unit that ACTUALLY WORKS and doesn’t break!
Best for low prices (electric): Hamilton Beach Premium Juicer Machine Amazon’s Choice
For around $100, the Hamilton Beach is a great value considering that it’s not a manual machine — it’s electric, providing 850 watts and a choice of high or low power settings — and it comes with a big 40-ounce BPA-free pitcher with lid and froth separate for collecting your juice.
What’s more, Hamilton Beach calls this juicer its “Big Mouth” model because it comes with an extra-wide 3″ chute for adding ingredients. That’s the same width chute as the XL Breville model, which costs a bit more.
Overall, the Hamilton Beach is easy to assemble and use, and is good for making a nice big batch of juice, quickly and hassle-free. Cleanup is easy too, as all the parts are dishwasher-safe. Alternately, Hamilton Beach as a similar Big Mouth Juicer Machine for around $55 to $60, but it has slightly lower power (800 watts) and doesn’t come with a pitcher for catching the juice.
- Color Silver
- Material Plastic
- Brand Hamilton Beach
- Item Weight 9.3 Pounds
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 9 x 15.5 x 15 inches
- MAKE FRESH HEALTHY JUICE IN SECONDS: Transform whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious juice in seconds with this fruit and vegetable juicer. The stainless steel micromesh filter strains away pulp and seeds for smooth, nutritious juice every time.
- SAVE TIME & EFFORT: The extra-large 3 inch Big Mouth chute on the fruit juicer lets you easily add whole foods without precutting. This reduces prep time to save time and effort in the kitchen.
- LESS MESS, EASY CLEANUP: The drip-free spout flips up to prevent drips in between batches. The patented Easy Sweep Cleaning Tool sweeps away pulp to cut strainer cleaning time in half. And the pulp bin, juice bowl, lid and pusher are all dishwasher safe.
- MAXIMUM JUICE YIELD: The juice machine’s powerful 850 watt motor ensures maximum juice yield from hard and soft produce without clogging. High speed is great for apples, carrots and beets, and low speed works well for leafy greens, grapes and tomatoes.
- FOAM-FREE JUICE WITH LARGE 40 OZ. PITCHER: The large BPA-free pitcher with lid and froth separator keeps juice neatly contained and strains off the foaming froth when pouring juice. Juicing is a quick, easy way to get your daily recommended allowance.
Thanks for taking the time to read our Top Juicers Review Guide For 2022-2023.