Dash Mini Maker Review Guide For This Year
Dash Mini Maker Review Guide For This Year – To say my kids enjoy waffles is an understatement. My teenage son can easily down four in one sitting, and my younger son in middle school loves them too.
I’ve always made Eggo frozen waffles, but when I came across this super cute (and popular) Dash Mini Maker, I was in!
Not only is it a perfect addition to any busy home kitchen, but it also makes the perfect last-minute gift for the foodies, parents and hungry college students on your shopping list!
It’s listed as the bestselling waffle iron on Amazon and boasts a 4.6-star rating from over 5,000 reviews.
Among its many functions, it’s designed to make individual waffles. We’ve been using it for a few weeks and it’s been a fun addition to our breakfast routine!
I can either make the waffles ahead of time and pop them in the toaster when we’re ready to eat them or make them hot and fresh for breakfast. Keep reading our Dash Mini Maker Buyers Guide For This Year to find out more.
Dash Mini Maker Buyers Guide For This Year
It’s easy to set up:
There’s nothing to put together when it arrives brand new. Simply take off the plastic, wash it with some dish soap and then plug it in when you’re ready to use it.
The device immediately starts to heat up when plugged in, and an indicator light will shut off when it’s reached the full cooking temperature.
The company recommends spraying the waffle maker with cooking spray before use and using a non-metal utensil to remove food from the appliance so it doesn’t damage the nonstick surface.
It’s easy to use and comes with easy-to-follow recipes:
To cook a waffle, you don’t need to have waffle mix (though you can opt for that if you like). The Mini Maker comes with a book of recipes that includes one for making your own waffle batter with basic ingredients like flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, eggs, milk and butter.
Our waffles turned out great with a slightly brown crisp on the outside (we like our waffles crispy!).Each item takes about four to six minutes to cook. Just be sure to unplug the device when finished, so it can cool.
The option to make my own waffles means I can not only save money (I spend way too much on frozen waffles every week!), but I can also mix things up a bit and add protein powder when my boys are going to be active, or make a sweet dessert by adding cinnamon and drizzling it all with a bit of icing. The included book offers recipes for special treats like these!
The size is very efficient:
The Dash Mini Maker is small enough that it easily fits on the counter and then can be moved to a cabinet or drawer when
not in use without taking up much room.
It comes in a variety of colors from a more neutral silver to orange, pink, aqua and beyond.
It makes more than just waffles:
What I love most about this product is that it can make so many more foods that I never would have imagined.
For example, you can add 3 tablespoons of mashed potatoes to make a “mashed potato bite” or cookie dough to make a cookie waffle.
You can also create an “apple pie waffle” by using two circles of pie crust with applesauce, cinnamon and nutmeg in the middle or use biscuit dough with squares of milk chocolate and marshmallows in the middle for a “smores biscuit.”
It’s basically the versatile kitchen gadget you didn’t know you needed.
Dash Mini Maker
Craving blueberry waffles or potato pancakes? with the Dash mini waffle maker, you can make single serve dishes in less than three minutes. The nonstick surface allows you to perfectly cook and Brown whatever is it you make, and is a fun activity for both adults and kids! Unprocess your food with the recipe book that is included with purchase, and gain access to our database of thousands of recipes for free!
- MORE THAN WAFFLES: Make paninis, hash browns, and even biscuit pizzas! Any wet batter will “waffle” your treats and snacks into single serving portions. Great for kids or on the go
- COMPACT + LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing 1lb+, this is a MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and go; it heats up in mere minutes. The dual non-stick surfaces provide an even cook for consistent results, each and every time. 4 inch cooking surfaces for individual portions
- PERFECT GIFT: The perfect wedding or new home gift. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor. add to your registry now
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the Dash Mini Waffle maker includes recipe book and recipe database access all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean
- U.S. BASED SUPPORT: Dash is a U.S. based company who provides contact information in each product manual
We hope you enjoyed our Dash Mini Maker Review Guide For This Year.