Most Popular Laptop Batteries Review Guide For This Year
Most Popular Laptop Batteries Review Guide For This Year – As your laptop ages, generally, the first thing to go is your battery. Each time you charge the battery it losing a little bit of its life.
There are also newer batteries that last longer and run cooler than older batteries. If your laptop still runs well, instead of investing in a completely new laptop, you can simply purchase a new laptop battery.
The following reviews explore the best and highest quality batteries on the market. Unfortunately, with a fast pace of technology not all batteries are created equal.
Many are made with inferior components giving them a shorter life. These reviews will allow you to buy with confidence that you are getting the best product available.
To find out even more keep reading our Most Popular Laptop Batteries Review Guide For This Year.
Most Popular Laptop Batteries – Fancy Buying Amazon’s Choice
The Laptop/Notebook Battery for HP Pavilion DV4 DV4-1000, DV4-2000, DV5 DV5-1000, DV6 DV6-1000, DV6-2000 Series, also fits 484170-001 HSTNN-LB72 is a quality replacement battery for your laptop.
This laptop battery is a Superb Choice battery; this feature means that the battery was tested at an original laptop location. The high capacity laptop battery was certified by CE and RoHS and has been tested and proven to match and/or exceed the original specifications of an HP Compaq product.
The laptop battery is a Lithium-ion battery, which guarantees high quality and safety. This laptop battery has a 10.8 volt capacity with 4400 MAH and six cells. It comes with a 1 year replacement warranty.
When you purchase this battery, make sure it will fit your laptop and buy with confidence. This laptop battery is very affordable and will reduce both overheating and charging problems with your laptop.
♣Voltage: 14.8V Cells: 4-cell Grade A cells ensure fast charges and low power consumption; Built-in circuit protection ensures both safety and stability.
♣Perfect Replacement for HP spare 807611-131, 807611-141, 807611-221, 807611-241, 807611-251, 807611-421, 807611-831, 807612-131, 807612-141, 807612-221, 807612-241, 807612-251, 807612-421, 807612-422, 807612-831, 807956-001, 807957-001, 843532-851, 843533-851, HS03 battery, HS03031-CL, HS04 battery, HS04041, HS04041-CL, HSTNN-DB7I, HSTNN-LB6U, HSTNN-LB6V, HSTNN-PB6T, M2Q95AA, M2Q95AA#ABA, N2L85AA, N2L85AA#ABB, TPN-I119, TPN-I120
♣This laptop Battery works with HP Notebook 14 14g 15 15g Series,HP Pavilion 14-ac0XX 14g-ad1XX HP Pavili on 15-ac0XX 15g-ad0XX Series
♣Rechargeable professional lithium batteries 14.8V(Compatible with 14.4V) HP Pavilion 15-BA009DX ,15-BA015WM ,15-af131dx ,15-BA079DX ,15-AY041WM ,15-AY039WM ,15-AY009DX ,15-ac121dx ,14-AM052NR ,15-BA057NR ,15-BA113CL ,15-AY011NR ,15-BA018WM ,15-BA016NR ,15-BA061DX ,15-AY196NR ,15-AY013NR ,15-AC143WM ,15-AY052NR ,15-AY061NR ,15-AY068NR ,15-BA027NR ,15-BA053NR ,17-X051NR ,15-AY163NR ,15-AC151DX ,15-AF112NR ,15-AY071NR ,14-AC151NR ,14-AF110NR ,15-AF123CL ,15-AY075NR ,15-AY078NR
♣Customer Questions: Any questions you can contact with us, we will respond within 24 hours. 24 x 7 email support, 12-month service, 30 days money back!
- Superb Choice Battery
- Certified by CE and RoHS
- Lithium-ion battery
- 10.8V with 6 cells
- 1 year warranty
Best Overall Laptop Batteries – DTK
The Laptop/Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron can help you with many of your laptop problems including overheating and having to charge your laptop with a power cord because the battery is not holding a charge.
The Laptop/Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron is compatible with many models but be sure to verify the compatibility with your specific laptop. This laptop battery is 100% OEM compatible and is guaranteed to meet and exceed OEM specifications.
The Laptop/Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron is 48840 MW-h with an 11.1 Voltage. This Voltage is one of the highest available on the market today.
After being fully charged, this laptop battery will last for over 3 hours of active use before needing to be recharged. The Laptop/Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron comes with a 1 year replacement warranty.
- Battery type: Li-ion; Capacity: 5200mAh; Cells: 6; Voltage: 11.1V.
- Compatible Models : Inspiron N3010 N3110 N4010 N4050 N4110 N5110 N5010 N5030 N5040 N5050 N7010 N7110 M5110 M5010 M4110 M501 M503 M5030 M411r M511r Series . Compatible Part Numbers : J1KND 4T7JN 312-0234 04YRJH 9T48V 383CW W7H3N 312-0233 451-11510 07XFJJ 9TCXN YXVK2
- Compatible Models: Dell Inspiron 15R N5110 N5010 N5050 N5040 N5010D-148 N5010D-168 N5010 N5010D-148 N5010D-168 N5010D-258 N5010D-278 5010-D330 5010-D370HK 5010-D382 5010-D430 5010-D460HK 5010-D480 5010-D481 5010-D520 14R Dell Inspiron 14R N4110 N4010 N4110 N4010D N4010D-158 N4010D158 N4010D-158 N4010D-248 N4010D-258 Dell Inspiron 17R N7110 N7010 N7010R N7010D
- COMPATIBLE with DELL : 04YRJH | 07XFJJ | 08NH55 | 312-0234 | 312-1201 | 312-1205 | 4T7JN | 4YRJH | 8NH55 | 9T48V | J1KND | JXFRP | YXVK2 | Inspiron 13R | 14R | 15R | 17R | 3420 | 3520 | M5010 | M5030 | M5110 | N3010 | N4010 | N4050 | N4110 | N5010 | N5030 | N5040 | N5050 | N5110 | N7010 | N7110 | M501 | M503 | Vostro 1440 | |1450 | 1540 | 1550 | 3450 | 3550 | 3750
- All DTK batteries are UL/CE-/FCC-/RoHS certified for safety and packed with a variety of safety features, including short circuit, overheat, and overload protections. Strict guidelines for compatibility, and standards compliance for environment safety. Grade A cells ensure fast charges and low power consumption; Built-in circuit protection ensures both safety and stability. 100% New from Manufacturer. Up to 500 recharge cycles
- Compatible with many models
- 100% OEM compatible and guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- 48840 MW-h and 11.1 Voltage
- 1 Year replacement Warranty
- Safe to use
Best Budget Laptop Batteries – AC Doctor
The AC Doctor Brand New HP Original Battery-MU06 is a great battery for your laptop. The laptop battery comes in two different types including 593553-001 or 593554-001.
When you purchase this battery, you will have a six month warranty. The battery is 10.8 volt battery and is made with 6 cells and has a Float of 10.8V. You can use a lower watt battery for your computer; however the watt difference cannot be too significant.
If your laptop needs a battery that is 5.09 amps or greater this would be a great laptop battery for your computer. The 593553-001 Brand New HP Original Battery-MU06 is a Lithium-ion battery. Lithium-ion batteries are known to be low maintenance, long lasting and very safe.
This laptop battery would be a perfect replacement for your laptop battery. The 593553-001 Brand New HP Original Battery-MU06 will last at least two-and-a-half to three hours of active use without having to recharge the battery.
Replacing the battery is very simple and their customer service department is available if you have questions about compatibility.
- Replace with hp spare 593553-001 593561-001 593562-001 633216-141 633216-151 633216-421 633216-541 636631-001 640320-001 586028-423 588178-541 588178-141 586007-121 586028-321 586028-341 586028-421 battery, 100% New Direct from Manufacturer
- Compatible with HP pavilion G4 G6 G7 G7-1070us dm4-1100 dm4-1160us dm4-1253c dm4-1265dx dm4-2015dx dm4-2070us dm4-2165dx dm4-2180us dm4-3050us dm4-3055dx dv5-2074dx dv5-2134us dv5-2135dx dv6-3257cl dv7-4000 dv7-4065dx
- Compatible Battery: MU06 MU09 593553-001 593554-001 636631-001 G62 584037-001 593550-001 593562-001 Pavilion G7 G6 G4 DM4 HSTNN-LB0W HP Presario CQ42 CQ56 CQ57 CQ62
- GSTNN-Q62C HSTNN-178C HSTNN-179C HSTNN-181C HSTNN-CBOW HSTNN-CBOX HSTNN-F01C HSTNN-F02C HSTNN-I83C HSTNN-I84C HSTNN-IB0N HSTNN-IB0X HSTNN-IB1E HSTNN-OB0X HSTNN-OB0Y HSTNN-Q47C HSTNN-IB1GHSTNN-Q48C HSTNN-Q49C HSTNN-Q50C HSTNN-Q51C HSTNN-Q60C MU06 MU09 NBP6A174 NBP6A174B1 NBP6A175 NBP6A175B1 WD548AA WD549AA
- Replace with hp spare 584037-001 586006-121, 586006-123, 586006-241, 586006-242, 586006-321, 586006-361, 586006-541, 586006-761, 586007-001, 586007-141, 586007-161, 586007-241, 586007-251, 586007-421, 586007-541, 586007-542, 586007-741, 593553-01, 593555-001, HSTNN-CBOW, HSTNN-CBOX, HSTNN-DB0X, HSTNN-E06C, HSTNN-E07C, HSTNN-E09C, HSTNN-F01C, HSTNN-F02C, HSTNN-I83C, HSTNN-IB0W, HSTNN-IBOW, HSTNN-LB0X, HSTNN-LB0Y, HSTNN-LBOW, HSTNN-Q47C, HSTNN-Q48C, HSTNN-Q60C, HSTNN-Q61C, HSTNN-Q62C, HSTNN-Q68C
- Two different types
- 6 month warranty
- 10.8V battery with 6 cells
- Lithium-ion battery
- 2 ½-3 hours of use when fully charged
Most Popular Laptop Batteries Buying Guide For This Year
Things to Remember When Buying Laptop Batteries:
Laptops nowadays are usually made of quality materials that they can have a useful life of at least five years. In fact, the main reason why people buy a new laptop after a couple of years is only to be able to upgrade to a better system with higher performance.
If you only use your laptop for simple processes, then your old one can be as reliable as it was several years ago. This pertains to the main processor. The same cannot be said about laptop batteries.
Most laptop batteries have a useful life that ranges from 2 to 4 years. This really depends on how you take care of the batteries and how often you charge. After 1000 full charge cycles (or less for some batteries), you will notice that the battery will start to weaken. Meaning, it will lose charge fast.
Eventually, it may not be able to hold any charge anymore so you will have to continually plug your laptop to the mains. This is when you have to find a replacement for your laptop battery.
Before you go off to the store or find an online seller of a laptop battery, here are a few things that you should remember and know first. Getting educated about these facts will help you make wiser decisions and enable you to pick a battery that will not only be compatible with your laptop, but with your laptop-use routine as well.
The Different Laptop Batteries:
There are basically two types of laptop batteries: the nickel metal hydride and the lithium batteries. The former is the type of battery originally used for laptops made during the 1980s. Nickel metal hydride batteries are cheap and efficient.
However, their self-discharge rate is fast. That means that even if you fully charge your battery yet leave it unused for several days, you will be surprised to see very little left of its charge once you actually use it. Nickel metal hydride batteries are also heavier, which is a turn-off to users who carry their laptops with them all the time.
Lithium batteries, on the other hand, are lighter and can be charged faster. They do not suffer the so-called memory effect, which lessens a battery’s capacity. Lithium batteries, however, need more care.
They should not be exposed in high temperatures or their capacity will decrease. There are two types of lithium batteries available these days, the lithium ion and the lithium polymer.
Laptop Battery Manufacturers:
When buying a laptop battery, you basically have two choices. That is either to buy from the same manufacturer of your laptop or from a third-party source.
Buying from the company that made your laptop will naturally cost you more because the battery that you will be getting is perfectly compatible for your unit’s model and it usually comes with better warranty and service.
If you want to save on spending for your new battery, you can always seek for other suppliers that sell batteries that fit your laptop. Be very careful when you go for the latter option though.
Always provide the seller with the correct model number of your device to avoid confusion and ending up buying a battery that will not fit into it. For your security, buy from a company that offers a return policy and a good warranty.
It would be wise to ask for a photo of the battery as well, especially if you are buying online. Make sure that the battery is brand new or only a few months old. Laptop batteries that are more than a year old will not be as efficient and you will just be wasting your money on them.
Check the Voltage
Your new laptop battery should have the same voltage as your old one because that is the ideal power requirement to run your unit. A battery with lower voltage will result to shorter charged life, especially if you open multiple processes at a time. A high voltage, on the other hand, may damage your laptop.
Used or New?
This part is a bit tricky. Most people, of course, would prefer to buy brand new laptop batteries because they are more reliable and have better warranties. However, if you really are short of cash, a refurbished battery seems like a good option.
You should lower your expectations though because you do not really know how worn out a used battery is. To lessen your risk, ask for a reasonable warranty from the seller. As a rule of thumb, only consider buying a used battery if you use your laptop sparingly.
Where to Buy the Laptop Batteries?
You can buy either from a physical store or online. If you have the time, it would be best to visit a store so that you can personally check if the battery that you are buying is fitted to your laptop.
You can also ask assistance from the store personnel regarding any question you have about the item. In case you encounter a problem with your purchase, it is also easier to return to the store and ask for a replacement than corresponding with an online store that may or may not attend to your needs immediately.
However, most of the best deals are offered online. Busy people also prefer buying online because they can finish the purchase with just a few clicks on their computers.
To make your online-buying experience risk-free, always do a research on the seller. Popular online stores allow consumers to post a review to let others know if they were satisfied with their purchase. Take time to read them. In addition, always choose a seller who offers warranties and has an exchange policy.
Overall, here are what you should keep in mind when buying a laptop battery: its compatibility with your laptop, its efficiency, its capability to meet the actual usage of your laptop, your budget, and the reliability of the seller.
Knowing your needs and expectations will make your search for a new battery swift. Soon enough, your old laptop will be working like new again when powered by a battery that works optimally without a glitch. Thanks for taking the time to read our Most Popular Laptop Batteries Review Guide For This Year.