Best Tempered Glass PC Cases Review Guide For 2022-2023
Best Tempered Glass PC Cases Review Guide For 2022-2023 – The popularity of tempered glass PC cases is rising day in day out. These cases are used in offices, homes, and theaters because of their ability to add a touch of elegance to your gaming and computer needs.
However, it is crucial that you select the right tempered glass PC case, since choosing the wrong one can result in damage of the interior parts or breakage ahead of the expected time, which means- wasting more cash to buy another case. That said, there are several factors to consider when selecting the best Tempered glass PC cases.
For instance, pay attention to the glass quality and get a tempered glass case that is designed to resist breakage and overheating. Also, get a PC case that doesn’t compromise airflow or internal temperature; a PC case with multiple USB/Input/audio ports is also worth buying, as well as one that offers numerous expansion packs.
That way, you can rest assured to have gotten a case that is durable, versatile, and designed to add an attractive look to your PC setup or gaming room. So, let’s have a brief look at the best Tempered Glass PC Cases designed with such and many more features inside our Best Tempered Glass PC Cases Review Guide For 2022-2023.
Cooler Master MasterBox Pro 5 RGB ATX Mid-Tower w/Front DarkMirror Panel Amazon’s Choice
This is a PC case that features a 4mm thick edge to edge tempered glass side panel. The panel gives the case a unique outlook while offering various options to display the inside build. Also, it supports flexible mounting. To be specific, you can mount and rearrange SSDs across the motherboard tray and on the back using the SSD bracket.
The MasterBox Pro 5 Tempered Glass Side Panel comes with a bracket for easy installation. The case can support up to three 120mm front fans- one 120mm rear fan and up to 360mm front radiators.
The tempered glass side panel includes an RGB connector and four male to male adapters. The case comes with three 120mm pre-installed RGB fans behind the front panel to enable it to create an amazing light effect.
- Flexible mounting: Easily mount and rearrange SSDs across the motherboard tray and on the back with the SSD bracket
- Rib fans 3, 120 millimeter RGB: fans are pre-installed behind the front panel to create an amazing lighting effect
- 1 to 3 splitter cable for RGB LED fans: The RGB connector splitter and 4 pin Male to Male adapters are included
- Compact cooling: with the included bracket, the case supports up to 3, 120 millimeter front fans, 1 120 millimeter rear fan, and up to 360 millimeter front radiator for liquid cooling
- 4 millimeter thick edge to edge tempered glass Side panel: Once you finished your build it’s time to show off your creation in style through the 4 millimeter thick edge to edge tempered glass Side panel
CORSAIR Crystal 460X RGB Compact Mid-Tower Case, 3 RGB Fans, Tempered Glass
The CORSAIR Crystal 460X Tempered Glass is a beautiful two-panel tempered glass. It includes SP120 RGB fans designed to offer excellent performance and vivid illumination. On top of that, there are clean, modern lines with an all-steel exterior to guarantee strength and a stylish look.
The unit incorporates direct airflow access to the hottest components without drive cages in the way. It features a compact Mid-tower design that allows it to fit on all full-sized ATX boards and multiple Graphics card configurations.
- Beautiful two-panel tempered glass displays every component of your build / included SP120 RGB fans for excellent performance and vivid illumination
- Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior / compact Mid tower design fits full sized ATX boards and multiple Graphics card configurations
- Direct Air flow access to the hottest components with No Drive cages in the way / capable liquid cooling support for both CPU and GPU loops
- Full dust filtration on bottom, front, and top / tons of cable-routing options and tie downs so cables can be easily tucked out of the way. Maximum GPU Length: 14.5 inches,Maximum PSU Length: 7.87 inches ,Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 6.7 inches
- Radiator Compatibility : 120mm; 240mm; 360mm , Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers : H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass Amazon’s Choice
This is a sleek and custom-looking case designed to deliver excellent airflow. It comes with three pre-installed 120mm 12V motherboard Sync RGB fans. These are dual-mode controllable, where you can connect them to a compatible ASUS Gigabyte, Asrock, MSI, or BIOSTAR motherboards or use the front I/O panels.
The PC case includes a 4mm thick tempered glass side panel designed to offer a clear view of PC gaming. There is a built-in PSU cover designed to cover all cables to deliver a professional look. The V200 TG RGB can support a range of air and liquid cooling hardware, a PSU cover in the basement, and a high-end GPU.
- Light up the system: 3 Pre-installed 120mm 12V motherboard Sync RGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Asrock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Motherboards) + 1 Black fan at back
- Built-in dual-mode 12V Sync controller: Control light via I/O port, RGB Light button (16 LED modes/7 Color) or via 12V header RGB sync motherboard (Sync with Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Asrock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Motherboards)
- 16 LED modes through I/O port RGB Light button: RGB mode, single color mode (7 Colors), breath mode (7 Colors), light off 7 Colors: red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, White, Purple]
- Clear view of PC gaming: 4mm thick Tempered Glass Side panel with standard mounting
- Built-in PSU cover: Cover all your cables for a professional look combined with a window to show off your colorful power
- Drive Bays: 3 x 2. 5″ + 2 x 3. 5″
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and ATX motherboard
- I/O port: USB 3. 0 x 1, USB 2. 0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, RGB Light button
- Outstanding expandability: 7 expansion slot. Max CPU cooler height: 160mm/ Max VGA length: 380mm/ Max PSU length: 170mm
- Dimension: 17.6 x 8.54 x 17 inch / 447 x 217 x 432 mm
Phanteks PH-EC416PTG_BW Eclipse P400 Steel ATX mid-Tower Case Black/White
The answer to a tempered glass PC case that is durable and easy to clean is Phanteks PH-EC416PTG_BW Eclipse Tempered Glass Case. The case features a full metal body construction. It includes a steel exterior and tempered glass side panel to enhance ease of cleaning and durability.
Also, there is an RGB light with an on/off switch, which allows you to have an easy time switching the RGB light on or off. You can expect the panel to support optimal airflow transmission direct to the CPU/GPU because of the 120mm Fan in front and the 120mm Fan in the rear. Also, the panel is a great choice when you want to ensure clean cable management because of the preinstalled Hoop-N-Loop cable ties.
- Full Metal Body, Steel Exterior and Tempered Glass Side Panel. Clean interior –PSU Cover & HDDs. 10 color RGB downlight + RGB power light with on/off switch. 300mm RGB LED strip included
- Fully Equipped with Magnetic Dust Filters. Innovative Modular HDD System (requires PH-HDDKT_02). 2x Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets included. Long GPU (supports up to 15.2in)
- Full Size PSU support. Removable HDD cage for installation of long PSU’s (>270mm)/water-pump.
- Hidden Front I/O (2x USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, LED Control, Reset). Clean cable management using Phanteks’ preinstalled Hoop-N-Loop cable ties.
- Optimal airflow – Direct airflow to CPU/GPU. 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in front. 1x Phanteks 120mm Fan in rear. Supports water-cooling radiators (up to 360).
Thermaltake Core P1 Tempered Glass
The Core P1 Tempered Glass features an open-frame design with a 5mm thick tempered glass panel. The panel plays a role in protecting the components and enhancing durability while allowing users to show off internal hardware. What’s more, the enlarged window design allows users to get access to ultimate visual presentation, and admire the components of the liquid cooling system.
The Core P1 Tempered Glass can mount in three different ways, where you can install it horizontally or vertically or mount it on the wall. Also, it supports advanced ventilation since it supports two 120mm fans on the left side and a 240mm radiator.
- 5 millimeter thick tinted tempered glass
- Aio/LCS cooling support 120/240 millimeter
- Ultimate GPU presentation: showcase your graphics card for all to see with vertical mounting (Mini Riser cable included)
- 3 Way Placement Layout options: Designed for wall mount, horizontal or Vertical layouts
- 3 year Warranty
Phanteks Eclipse P350X (PH-EC350PTG_DBK) Compact EATX Mid-Tower Case
The Eclipse P350X is a compact mid-tower case designed to deliver a high airflow design. It supports radiators up to 240/280mm on the front. Also, it comes equipped with a magnetic dust filter to protect internal components against dust damage. The case integrates a PSU cover and HDDs, enabling it to maintain a clean interior.
There is a unique exterior design with integrated RGB lighting, which makes it stylish when added into modern decors. The easy cable management is another plus, which makes it easy for you to maintain a neat and clutter-free space.
- Clean interior –PSU Cover & HDDs. Tempered Glass window. Unique exterior design with integrated D-RGB Lighting. Integrated PSU cover
- Fully Equipped with Magnetic Dust Filter. Long GPU Support (380mm/15in). Full Size PSU support. Equipped with 1x Phanteks 120mm Fans. Front I/O (2x USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, D-RGB LED SW)
- Integrated D-RGB Illumination modes + sync with D-RGB (addressable) motherboards/Phanteks D-RGB products. Optimized high-airflow design
- 2x Front Loaded 3.5″ HDD. Supports up to 240/280mm radiator in front. 3x SSD mounting location (2x bracket included)
- Motherboard Support: ATX, uATX, mITX, (E-ATX* – up to 285mm wide). Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, Mic, Headphone, D-RGB LED SW. Side Window: Yes, Tempered Glass
CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB Mid-Tower Case
Concluding this review, we have the Crystal 570X RGB Mid-Tower Case. It features four tempered glass panels on the front, sides, and top. The result is a tempered glass PC case that offers adequate space to let you showcase your build. Also, there are three SP120 RGB LED fans designed to enhance optimal airflow. The PC case is made using steel to enhance strength and ease of cleaning.
It offers room for up to six case fans and broad compatibility that allows you to use it with 360mm/280mm/240mm and 120mm radiators. The case includes removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis to enhance easy removal and replacement of the fans.
Also, there are Velcro straps designed to ensure clean cable management. Because of the included SP120 RGB LED fans, you can be sure to have an easy time trying to maintain cool components.
- Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case / Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller
- Room for up to six case fans, and compatible with 360 millimeter, 280 millimeter, 240 millimeter, and 120 millimeter radiators / Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis
- Cable routing channels with included velcro cable straps for clean cable management / Easy access high speed USB 3.0 front panel
- Bright white LED backlit CORSAIR logo on front panel and PSU cover (removable); Case Material :Steel
There is a lot to consider when you want to buy the best Tempered glass PC case, besides the attractive looks. For this reason, consider getting a case that offers good airflow, spacious interiors, solid construction, fans that do not produce a lot of noise, and a case with ample expansion space.
That way, you can be sure to get the best value for your money. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Tempered Glass PC Cases Review Guide For 2022-2023.