Best Pressure Washer Detergents & Soap Review Guide of 2022-2023
With so many detergents and soaps, knowing exactly which one to use in your pressure washer can be very challenging, that is why I’ve put together this Best Pressure Washer Detergents & Soap Review Guide of 2022-2023 to cover precisely what the best pressure washer detergents or the best pressure washer soaps are.
Maybe your asking yourself why is it a challenge? Well, to put it bluntly with pressure washer soap, one size does not fit all. You’ll find some are multi-purpose but they aren’t the Holy Grail. Do you even know what kind of detergents and soaps you can use in your brand new pressure washer? It’s a valid question.
Let’s take it a step further. Detergent or soap? Does it really matter which one you use. In your pressure washer will one work much better than the other. Maybe your question is can you use power washer soap and yes you can. What about pressure washers with Downstream versus Upstream injectors? Does that affect which detergent or pressure washer soap to buy. Not to worry if your head is now ,in this Best Pressure Washer Detergents & Soap Review Guide of 2022-2023 I’ll guide you through everything you need to know about pressure washer solutions.
Karcher Car Wash & Wax Soap for Pressure Washers
Within the pressure washing sector Karcher is a huge, very widely known and loved brand. And for that reason one of their specialized pressure washer car wash soaps has ended up on this
Pressure Washer Detergents & Soap Review Guide of 2021-2023.
The Karcher’s vehicle car wash that’s been specially formulated to not only make your car shine ans sparkle but also leaves it protected as well. At this point you might be asking how does it protect. Well the Karcher Car Wash & Wax Soap for Pressure Washers has car wax added. This wash isn’t going to give you the all-round protection of authentic carnauba car wax, so don’t get too excited. What it will do is definitely get you through those times between waxes. And also it will give your car a bit of extra shine which will make your vehicle look great.
Karcher Car Wash & Wax Soap for Pressure Washers comes in various sizes, you can get it in 1 quart (32 fl oz) or a 1 gallon (128 fl oz) bottle. The quart bottle, with it’s truly innovative design, you can pour the liquid in two ways, through an incredibly accurate pouring mechanism with volume labels or freehand. Measuring and diluting this product a breeze with this feature.
- The Archer promise: cleaner. Quicker
- Combine Archer vehicle wash and wax with your pressure washer to create the perfect car wash system
- Highly concentrated, makes up to 5 gallons of ready to use detergent from one quart of concentrate
- Rinses away without leaving residue behind, revealing the Original luster of your car
- Biodegradable. Made in the USA
- Car wash power washer soap with added car wax for protection and shine
- Very concentrated formula – 32 ounces makes up to 5 gallons of usable product
- Can’t be used for other purposes because of the included wax
Sun Joe SPX-FCS1G-CRM Premium Snow Auto Wash
Smell can be a huge factor when it comes to choosing a power washer car soap, whether you want to believe it or not. And this car wash soap from Sun Joe smells has so many to choose from.You can get this soap in three scents, all with matching colors. The scents are Orange and Vanilla Combo, Pineapple, and Coconut.You can pick your personal favorite. Once again we have a massive name in the pressure washing industry offering a soap, this is Sun Joe’s premium vehicle soap.
When they made this concentrated formula, Sun Joe knew exactly what they were doing. And boy is it concentrated! To create 1 gallon of usable product you only need to add 0.2 fl oz of product to a gallon of water. Which creates incredibly rich suds. While this product is designed to cut through grease and grime, it won’t eat thru you sealant or car wax. So for this reason this makes it an excellent choice for washing your car between waxes.
We also discovered an added bonus with the Sun Joe SPX-FCS1G-CRM Premium Snow Auto Wash. While this soap is ideal for metal surfaces and cars, you can also use it as a power washer cleaner to clean brick and wood without
causing any damage.
- CONCENTRATE: Pressure washer concentrate formula
- SAFE: Biodegradable, safe on metal surfaces
- DEEP CLEANING: Removes dirt and grime, yet safe for wax and sealants
- VERSATILE: Can be applied with a mop or brush to clean wood, brick and more.
- BEST RESULTS: For best results, use with a pressure washer foam cannon attachment (Sun Joe SPX-FC34)
- SUPPORT: Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer support at 1-866-766-9563.
- Ideal for cars, but can be used on many other surfaces as well
- Doesn’t strip car wax and sealant but removes dirt and grim
- Comes in three amazing smells (Coconut, Orange and Vanilla, Pineapple)
- The formula dries relatively quickly, so be ready to rinse quickly
Briggs & Stratton 6826 Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Concentrate for Pressure Washers
Maybe your looking for not only a good detergent but a strong one as well. We found the Briggs & Stratton 6826 Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Concentrate for Pressure Washers can be used on virtually any surface around your home and yard.
Briggs and Stratton is a well-known company in the pressure washer industry so don’t just take our word for it. They also have many customers who swear by their products.
Briggs & Stratton 6826 Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Concentrate has a handle for easy pouring and comes in a handy 1-gallon bottle. It can tackle grime and dirt and even kill mildew, which is amazing. And this pressure washer detergent can be
used on almost any surface.
You should take care when disposing of the soap as this isn’t the most eco-friendly product out there. You only need 8 fl oz of the concentrated detergent per gallon of water as this concentrated formula is quite potent. This is an incredibly concentrated product. From the smaller 1 quart bottle, you can
make up to 5 gallons of usable soap, 5 gallons from 32 fl oz! And it’s made in the USA.
It’s safe to run this Briggs & Stratton 6826 Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Concentrate through your pressure washer pump. Actually, it’s one of the recommended products for Briggs and Stratton power washers.
- Cleaning solution for pressure washers
- Perfect for removing dirt, mold and mildew from multiple types of surfaces
- Cleaning solution breaks down the grime on siding, patios and more
- 1 gallon of highly concentrated solution blends in water
- Incredibly strong – it will kill mildew, mold, and algae, making it a cracking product for your yard
- It’s a multi-purpose product which can be used on nearly any surface
- As a detergent, it’s not very eco-friendly
Chemical Guys Super Suds Car Wash Soap and Shampoo
In the pressure washer business Chemical Guys isn’t a well-known brand, but ask any professional car
detailed and they’ll know the name straight away.
Chemical Guys Super Suds Car Wash Soap and Shampoo can be used both with a pressure washer and by hand.
And we found the Maxi Suds II car wash shampoo from Chemical guys comes in three amazing scents: strawberry margarita, grape and cherry. Also you’ll find it also comes in three different sizes. You can get it in a small squirt bottle of 16 fl oz, a half-gallon (64 fl oz) bottle, and a 1 gallon (128 fl oz) bottle.
This product will create amazing rich suds that smell amazing. Regardless of how you use the product, whether by hand or in your pressure washer. The Chemical Guys Super Suds Car Wash Soap and Shampoo is powerful enough to tackle grime, dirt, bird droppings, and even remove tree sap without stripping your car wax or sealant.
This soap also contains water softeners. We still don’t think it’s a good idea to let it dry onto your car; otherwise, you are likely to get spots and streaks. Even the small bottle will last quite a long time. As this is another well-concentrated product.
- Extreme suds all purpose super foaming shampoo
- Removes grime and dirt safely without stripping wax or sealants
- Very easy to use in and out of the sun
- Formulated with water softeners to reduce streaking and not leave water spots upon rinsing
- Premium state of the art car wash that is not only extremely effective but also natural and gentle
- Comes in three different sizes and three beautiful smells – Cherry, strawberry margarita and grape
- Contains water softeners making it suitable for hard water as well so no soap scum
- Some customers experienced spotting when washing on a hot day, so be mindful of it drying quickly
Having your home, sidewalk or vehicle all spick and span is a nice feeling. Using a pressure washer makes this and many other types of cleaning faster and so much easier. Using just water alone isn’t enough sometimes, it’s in those situations that you need to use the best pressure washer soap. Using the right product will make all the difference and cleaning a breeze, ensuring that you don’t waste time or energy brushing and scrubbing at stains.
We truly hope that this Best Pressure Washer Detergents & Soap Review Guide of 2022-2023 has helped guide you through everything you need to make the best choice so that your cleaning will be easy and fun and smell good as well.