Best Permanent Makeup Machine Review Guide For 2023-2024
Best Permanent Makeup Machine Review Guide For 2023-2024 – Women are known to love makeup, and they spend the right amount of money and time on buying makeup products. However, with the evolving technology, specific new procedures have been introduced, such as laser hair removal, to remove hair permanently. There has also been an introduction of permanent and semi-permanent makeup techniques that can last for a reasonable amount of time and do not require you to do makeup daily. Permanent makeup can be referred to as a kind of cosmetic tattooing known as micro-pigmentation. Initially, this procedure used to be done at salons; however, things have become much more comfortable with the introduction of permanent makeup machines, which can be used at home with ease.
There are several permanent makeup machines available in the market. Several brands have cropped up in the market in this particular niche. However, for smooth and safe application, one needs to use the best permanent makeup machine based on the requirement and budget.
It might be a challenging task to find the best permanent makeup machine; however, to make your work more comfortable, in our Best Permanent Makeup Machine Review Guide For 2023-2024 we listed the 5 best permanent makeup machines that have been recommended by professional makeup artists and dermatologists. You do not need any expertise to use these machines as they are quite convenient to use.
Best Permanent Makeup Machine Buyers Guide For 2023-2024
The Permanent makeup machines make use of pigmentation or micro-demographics for depositing colored pigments to the top reticular layer of the skin. Permanent makeup can be referred to as a decorative treatment where one inserts pigments to the skin on the face with the help of a thin needle, very much similar to getting a tattoo. With the help of permanent makeup, the natural beauty is made prominent by enhancing the features of your eyebrows, lips, eyeliners, or hairline. This helps to save a reasonable amount of time and money that is spent on cosmetics and airbrush makeup kits.
In this buying guide, we have included the points that need to be kept in mind before going for permanent makeup along with the benefits of getting permanent makeup.
Things to Consider before Going for Permanent Makeup:
In case you are looking for a non-surgical restoration, or if you want to add a long-lasting step to your beauty regime, there are several points that you need to keep in mind before proceeding for permanent makeup. These things are as follows:
Find the correct Technician:
While searching for an artist, you should keep three things in your mind: artistry, safety, and the technique. Artistry is essential to factor as any negative results can result in disfiguring. Secondly, permanent makeup should be safe and should not result in any side-effects. Lastly, the technique is applied for permanent makeup is also important as a wrong technique can result in your skin looking patchy. For all these things, finding the correct technician for getting permanent makeup is significant.
It Can Last for several Years:
Permanent makeup, just like tattoos, can last for a long time before they start fading. The fading can be caused due to sun exposure and can increase with time. The lasting time for permanent makeup can vary from one individual to another; however, generally, it can last for two to five years without needing any touch-up.
An Artist’s Work Should be Checked Beforehand:
Before you delve into the world of permanent makeup and decide upon a permanent makeup artist, you should check out the previous works of the artists. You can even talk to any past clients that the artists have worked for. This will make you understand the type of service provided by the artists, along with any negative points that he/she might have.
The Colour would fade with time:
Whatever permanent makeup you might get, you should know that it will ultimately fade with time. This can be due to several factors such as skin type, sun exposure, etc. Also, generally after four to six weeks, the color looks around 50 percent lighter than the initial pigmentation.
Anyone Can Do It:
For permanent makeup, there is nothing known as the “ideal candidate.” This procedure can be undertaken by anyone irrespective of gender, age, or ethnicity. The only exception to this treatment is pregnant or breastfeeding women and anyone who is undergoing cancer treatment.
Benefits of Permanent Makeup:
Besides providing you with a natural-looking and beautiful enhancements to the skin tightening, permanent makeup can also address several other concerns. Some of them are as follows:
Reduce the effect of certain medical conditions:
With the help of permanent makeup, one can reduce the adverse effects of certain types of medical treatments such as chemotherapy. For people that have alopecia or have their hair affected by chemotherapy, one can create permanent eyebrows and hairline. Permanent pigmentation can also be used by individuals who have muscular disorders, as these people might face issues in applying makeup daily.
Save on expenditure on expensive cosmetics:
Permanent makeup can help you have your makeup on point always. This would help you save on the right amount of money that is spent on buying expensive cosmetics such as gels, pencils, and brushes. You can even get a permanent makeup machine for yourself and save on going to the salon for applying permanent makeup.
Saves a lot of time:
It is a well-known fact that a lot of time is spent daily on makeup application. From perfect eyebrows to getting your lips lined, an extraordinary amount of time spent on applying makeup. This time is saved when you use permanent makeup, and you can utilize this time to do something constructive or rest for a little longer. The only time you need to spend is on cleaning and moisturizing your skin.
Changes your look on an immediate basis:
Unlike other cosmetic treatments, with permanent makeup, one does not need to wait for some time before seeing the desired outcome. You would be able to see the required changes as soon as you apply the pigments on the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does permanent makeup cost:
The procedure of permanent makeup or digital tattoo can cost anywhere between $50to $800 for every procedure. The cost of the process is dependent on the type of makeup, the total number of visits needed, and the body part where permanent makeup is applied. Also, since permanent makeup is a cosmetic procedure, hence it is not covered under health insurance generally.
Is permanent makeup safe:
Applying permanent makeup is generally considered a safe procedure. Although it has the same risks as using tattoos, it does not have any severe repercussions. To summarize in all, the most severe risk can be the possibility of infection that can happen due to improperly sanitized equipment and tools.
Does permanent makeup have side effects:
Generally, permanent makeup does not have any significant side effects. However, depending on your skin type and the extent of makeup, one might experience swelling on applying lip and eyeliner permanent makeup. Alternatively, in some cases, some people might experience bruising, although it would be quite minor and would subsidize in a few days. Another symptom that can occur is a tenderness, which would fade as time passes. Typically, one can assume that all these minor side effects would disappear within 4-5 days.
Is permanent makeup painful:
As much as it is claimed otherwise, having permanent makeup done can turn out to be a painful procedure. However, these days the makeup artists generally have an anesthetic spray or gel that can easily subsidize the pain and make the procedure less painful. This is a numbing cream that is applied to the respective area before starting the method of permanent makeup. The process of permanent makeup might feel like a knife-prick in case you are using it on the eyebrows. Even after this, the procedure is not such that a person needs to refuse from getting permanent makeup done. The process of permanent makeup micro-blading can be even less painful.
How long does permanent makeup last:
Permanent makeup can last for a good number of years easily. One can expect gradual fading after undergoing any micro-pigmentation procedure. The period can vary from individual to individual according to their skin type, exposure to the sun, and the type of shade that had been used for permanent makeup. The general colors can last for 3 to 5 years; however, some colors can last for up to 10 years easily.
Permanent Makeup Pen Machine by Pinkiou
The Permanent Makeup Pen Machine by Pinkiou is a modern appliance as it is convenient to use and has an innovative design. The high-performance device can run at a frequency of up to 15,000 r/m. One can use it for eyelids, eyebrows, small digital tattoos, and lips. The length of the needle can be adjusted by rotating the ring. The safety cap on the machine makes using the machine more secure. The machine has a strong and sturdy construction and makes a minimum amount of noise.
Pinkiou Makeup Machine has an anodized silver surface along with an aircraft aluminum alloy. It also has a perfect surface finish. It can be operated easily due to its lightweight design. This permanent makeup machine has two times longer working life than conventional machines. It is suitable for use by beginners as well as professionals.
- Profession Permanent Makeup Machine for Eyebrow, Eyeliner, Lips and Hairline.
- 10000r/m–15000r/m Speed adjustment Micropigmentation machine , needle length can be adjustable too.
- Low noise,strong and stable to work, no hot for long time working. Be able to bear the attrition
- Anodized Silver Surface with aircraft Aluminium alloy. Perfect Surface finish.
- Light weight for easy operation to make perfect permanent makeup eyebrow tattoo
- Suitable for eyeliner, eyebrows, hairline, and lips
- Speed adjustable between 10,000-15,000 r/m
- Adjustable needle length
- Anodized silver surface
- Made with aircraft aluminum alloy
- Low noise
- Sturdy and stable
- Lightweight design
- Easy to control
- Excellent customer service
- Quality of the needles are not good
Permanent Makeup Pen by VideoPUP
The Permanent Makeup Pen by VideoPUP is a top-rated device that can be used for eyebrows tattoo, permanent lip liner, eyelash enhancement, and tinting. One can even use it for body tattoo design. This Permanent Makeup Pen is made from aluminum alloy and is highly functional. It is easy to control and can get the work done quickly with complete precision. The makeup pen can run at a frequency of up to 8000 r/m.
VideoPUP’s Makeup Tattoo Pen is light in weight and has easy-to-change needles in it. It has a beautiful appearance as it is engraved with a dragon pattern. The design is exquisite, making it quite durable. The machine has a reliable horsepower and power supplies but at the same time doesn’t make much noise. The complete package contains a tattoo eyebrow machine, an AC adapter, 50 needles, and 50 tips.
- Makeup Tattoo Pen: Its very light and the needle is easy to change.
- Beautiful Appearance: Engraved with dragon totem pattern, small noise and strong horsepower.
- Eyebrow Pen Size: Tip size 2.5 x 0.6 x 0.4cm(L x Outer dia x Inner Dia), needle size 1.97x 0.01inch/5 x 0.03cm (L x Dia).
- Tattoo Pen Design: Easy to control and operate, durable and exquisite.
- Package Included: 1 x Tattoo Eyebrow Machine, 1 x AC adapter, 50 x Needle, 50 x Tip as picture.
- Engraved with dragon totem pattern
- Strong horsepower
- Contains eyebrow machine, AC adapter, 50 needles, and 50 tips
- Pen Size: 2.5 x 0.6 x 0.4cm
- Needle Size: 5 x 0.03cm
- Easy to use
- Lightweight design
- High quality built
- Doesn’t come with instructions
- Quality and durability issues
Permanent Make-Up Wireless/Cordless Tattoo Machine by M PMU
The Permanent Makeup Machine by M PMU is a cordless machine that works using a lithium battery or an AC/DC adapter. Once it is fully charged, it can run for up to 3 hours, giving you enough time to work on your permanent makeup. The charging time of the battery is approximately 2 hours. This makeup machine has a quiet operation and runs efficiently. The micro shading makeup machine is crafted with an aircraft aluminum alloy that makes it quite durable. This makeup machine has three different speed controls, making it convenient to use. Additionally, the needles in this machine can be easily adjusted.
M PMU Tattoo Machine can work at a rotating speed of up to 16000 r/m. It has an ergonomic and lightweight design that makes it easy to use. The Makeup Pen comes in 4 different color options of gold, black, silver, and rose gold.
- Wireless (Cordless) – Machine works with lithium battery or AC/DC Adapter.
- Battery Life: Approx. ~ 2 hours on a full charge to allow you more than enough time to effortlessly work on a client
- Quiet Operation: Machine is very efficient and very low noise
- Adjustable Speed – 3 Speed control & needle adjustment
- High Quality: Made with Aircraft Aluminium Alloy and is used worldwide by Masters & Trainer for PMU Permanent Make Up
- Wireless design for better mobility
- The makeup pen is made from aircraft Aluminium alloy
- 5V powerful motor
- 60-minute charging time
- 3-speed controls
- Long battery life
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Can work for up to 3 hours
- Powerful and solid construction
- Lightweight design
- Quality of battery is not good
- One might face compatibility issues with needles
Permanent Makeup Machine by BIOMASER
The permanent makeup machine kit by BIOMASER is a multi-functional machine that is quite versatile. It can quickly produce permanent makeup, aid in skin tightening, create body tattoos, improves wrinkles, and treat acne scars. Besides this, one can choose from the different thickness options in needles, which can help you get the perfect style that you are looking for. The design functions of this permanent makeup machine can run at frequencies between 8,000-10,000 rpm. Even after running at high frequencies, the BIOMASER kit does not create much noise.
This permanent makeup kit comes with a 12V powerful coreless motor that makes it sturdier and more durable. The handpiece also has an adjustable scale for controlling the depth of the cartridge needles. Another benefit of the BIOMASER kit is that its ink does not fade quickly and can last for several years. The kit also comes with inbuilt circuit protection that prevents any types of shocks while using the kit. It is also easy to use and an excellent option for beginners.
- This permanent makeup machine tattoo kit is an upgrade of P300 permanent makeup pen machine which include Foot Pedal, microblading pigment (1 FOR EYEBROW, 1 FOR LIP), practice skin (NO NEED PIGMENT) and ring ink cup. It is a very comprehensive permanent makeup rotary machine for beginners. THIS MACHINE CAN BE USED WITHOUT FOOT PEDAL.
- Creative Design With Short Circuit Protection:The SEMI Permanent Makeup Machine features with short circuit protection and it means when your voltage too high or too low, the machine stop working to protect itself. All you need to do is re-connect all the clip cord and then it will work normal.
- New Upgraded Handpiece:This permanent makeup tattoo pen has adjustable speed controller 8000r/m -10000r/m which makes you more convenient with the permanent makeup work. 12V STRONG POWER SEISS CORELESS MOTOR make this machine avoid vibration, powerful, lower noise, more durable and stable. This handpiece has ADJUSTABLE SCALE to help you control the depth of cartridge needles. ATTATION: DO NOT TWIST PEN BUT NEEDLE WHTN YOU INSTALL YOUR MACHINE.
- Multiple Uses:This Permanent Makeup Machine Device features a dual liner and shade output that can be switched with the press of a button. Hook up your favorite liner and shade and run them without having to switch out cables and reset. It has Multi-functions for eyebrow/eyeliner micro pigmentation and skin management such as skin tightening, Cure acne scar & wound healing, Improve wrinkles and fine lines.
- What You Will Get:Buy this permanent machine kit, you will get BIOMASER designed P300 tattoo power supply, permanent makeup tattoo pen, foot pedal , 2 tattoo ink, 10 pcs cartridge needles, 10 pcs ring ink cup and 1 pcs practice skin. IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO DO PERMANENT MAKEUP Add to Cart Now!
- Includes microblading pigment, foot pedal, ring ink cup, and practice skin
- Creative Design with Short Circuit Protection
- Adjustable speed controller
- The adjustable motor of 8000-10000 r/m
- Adjustable scale
- Easy to use
- Light in weight
- Good for beginners
- Comes in a sturdy box
- Value for money
Complete Tattoo Machine Kit by HoriKing
Horiking’s Tattoo Machine Kit is a high-quality makeup kit that has a multi-functional eyebrow/tattoo pen for doing permanent makeup. The rotatory pen is a high-speed gun that works precisely and quickly. It has aluminum construction, which makes it highly durable and easy to use. It has an ergonomic design that wouldn’t cause any discomfort while using the machine. This lightweight makeup machine has a Swiss coreless motor that makes very little noise and produces very little heat. There is also a telescopic handle that has a ball inside.
Another benefit of this Permanent Makeup Kit is that you can send pictures through the USB port quickly. There are 15 needles available in this kit. The length of the needles in this machine can be easily adjusted. The machine has a rotating speed of up to 20,000 r/m. It is a perfect kit for beginners and doesn’t need any prior training.
- Swiss Coreless motor with low noise, little heat and vibration.
- Telescopic handle with ball inside and outside structure, so you can adjust the length of the needles.
- With disposable tattoo needle tattoo as a set, you can easily replace the needle.
- The world’s first Multi-function tattoo / eyebrow tattoo pen
- The machine can send pictures via the USB to operate.
- Swiss coreless motor
- Telescopic handle
- Disposable tattoo needles
- Contains multi-functional tattoo / eyebrow tattoo pen
- Pictures can be sent via USB
- Low noise operation
- Easy to control
- Low vibrations
- The needle length can be easily adjusted
In the past few years, there has been growth in the number of brands and machines that have come up for applying permanent makeup. In our Best Permanent Makeup Machine Review Guide For 2023-2024 we have listed the best 5 permanent makeup machines for based on their ease-of-use, versatility, and efficiency.