Best Outdoor Hot Tub Review Guide For 2023-2024
Best Outdoor Hot Tub Review Guide For 2023-2024 – Many homeowners dream of having a hot tub on their deck or patio that they can soak in and just let the day’s tensions fade away. And it’s a dream that’s very obtainable by just about anyone. All they have to do is find the best model available, set it up, and then soak their cares away. The hardest part of that whole scenario is finding the best spa or hot tub, and that’s where we can help.
We’ve found the best hot tubs and have listed them below, so everyone can enjoy the health benefits and the luxury of owning a hot tub that they can enjoy for many years to come. To see our picks keep reading our Best Outdoor Hot Tub Review Guide For 2023-2024.
Bestway Miami Hot Tub
Whether you’re looking at a hot tub for cold climate or in warmer weather this is going to tick both of those boxes. It’s the perfect hot tub for home with its quick set up which will allow you to have fun or simply relax in no time at all.
This Bestway model has a digital control panel that is very easy to use to get the exact settings you want. The hot tub is easy to maintain with quality construction throughout. The only negative we found is the 72-hour auto shut off feature which can be a little annoying.
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: receive total relaxation when you slip into this soothing portable hot tub after an exhausting day. 120 bubble jets soak sore muscles for a luxurious treat.
- Dimensions: 71″ W x 26″ H | Inner Size: 52″ W
- Operate from inside the hot tub: The digital control panel lets you change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and flow of the jets without stepping out of the tub. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours in advance.
- Superior strength and durability: The puncture-resistant tri-tech material and I-beam construction ensures your hot tub never loses its shape and stability even when people sit on the side walls.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the spa’s own pump! A cover comes with to provide safety, maintain the water’s warm temperature, and keep the water Clean from debris, such as rain or Leaves.
- Made for on-the-go usage: with lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. This spa deflates compactly for optimal storage and transportation purposes.
- Digital control panel
- Impressive strength and durability
- Quick set-up
- Easy to maintain
- Annoying 72-hour shut off
Intex 28409E PureSpa 6 Person Home Outdoor Inflatable Portable Heated Round Hot Tub Spa
Here is another high-quality model from Intex and one which is ideal for 6 people. It can take a little while to heat up but once it does, you’ll funny feel the effect of its 170 soothing jets which help you to feel awesome in the hot tub.
A great additional feature of this outdoor hot tub is the headrests that it has. They, together with the seating, are going to give you a huge amount of comfort. The hot tub can also treat hard water which will be a lot kinder on the kind.
- TOTAL RELAXATION: Pampering yourself is easy in this relaxing heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets; Lean your head back on the included headrests and enjoy the multi-colored LED light system
- HARD WATER TREATMENT: Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin, clothes and the entire spa system
- FITS UP TO 6 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 6 people with the easy-to-use control panel; The easy to use control panel activates the 170 high powered bubble jets surrounding the interior of the spa for a refreshing massage; Dimensions: (L x H): 85 x 28 inches
- FAST SET UP: Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport; The Fiber Tech Construction and the puncture resistant three ply laminated material provide the ultimate comfort, support, and durability
- INCLUDED: Spa Tub, Cover, Heating System, test strip, 10W Hard Water System, Filtration System with 2 filter cartridges, Floating Pool Chlorine Dispenser, Ground Cloth, Inflation Hose, Headrests, Carry Bag, Cover straps with child security lock; THIS ITEM REQUIRES 28523E ENERGY EFFICIENT COVER FOR PURCHASES SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
- Comfortable headrests
- Rapid set up
- Hard water treatment
- 170 soothing jets
- Takes a while to heat up
Coleman SaluSpa 4 Person Inflatable Outdoor Hot Tub Spa
Coleman is another well-respected brand and there is no surprise that this is another high-quality model. A great feature here is that it has a rapid heating system that can be controlled by a panel that is high-quality and allows you to get the perfect settings.
114 jets can be found on this hot tub which gives you excellent water therapy. While the instructions here aren’t the best quality you’ll see, the overall construction of the hot tub is brilliant and once you have it set-up, you’ll really feel its quality.
- INFLATABLE HOT TUB: The Coleman SaluSpa inflatable hot tub is made for up to 4 people and heats up quickly to a soothing 104 degrees with 114 surrounding air jets
- FEATURES: Relax at the touch of a button with the soothing AirJet Spa, rapid heating system, and integrated water filtration; Cushioned floor with convenient drain valve; Heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: TriTech 3 ply inflated walls for durability and comfort; Reinforced cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation; 2 easy-lift handles to help move the spa pool (when empty)
- INCLUDES: Includes 1 pool liner, 1 pool cover, 1 spa pump, 1 chemical floater, 2 filter cartridges (VI), 1 air pad protector, 1 repair patch, 1 AirJet system
- SPECIFICATIONS: Water capacity (80% filled): 177 gallons, heat range: 40-104 degrees F, water flow: 320 GPH, and filled weight: 1,938 lbs; The dimensions of the inflatable hot tub are (L x W x H): 71 x 71 x 28 inches with a Manufacturer warranty (pump): 1-year warranty; Manufacturer warranty (liner): 90-day warranty
- Rapid heating system
- High-quality construction
- Dynamic control panel
- 114 surrounding air jets
- Poor instructions
Intex 28431E PureSpa Plus 85in x 25in Outdoor Portable Inflatable
Here we see with fourth and final hot tub from Intex and another which has excellent quality. It has an incredible 170 water jets to give you a soothing and therapeutic experience. The relaxation is aided by the wide inflatable headrests it features.
The hot tub has quite a specious design but it’s a struggled to fit in the 6 people that it claims. What it is great at is rapid set-up and heating. You’ll be soaking in your new hot tub in no time at all. It looks great and will easily be able to cope with outdoor conditions.
- TOTAL RELAXATION WITH 170 WATER JETS: Pampering yourself is easier than ever with 170 soothing high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience in relaxing water up to 104 F (40 C)
- HARD WATER TREATMENT BUILT-IN: Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on your skin, clothes, and the entire spa system
- FAST SET UP: Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport; Extra durable Fiber-Tech Construction stands up to plenty of use all season
- FITS UP TO 6 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 6 people with the easy-to-use, tilt-adjustable control panel
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Includes insulated cover, heater/filter/blower/hard water system, multi-colored LED light (requires 3 AAA batteries, not included), 2 filter cartridges, 2 headrests, thermal ground cloth, inflation hose, carry bag, floating chlorine dispenser, and test strip; Dimensions (L x W x H): 85 x 85 x 28 inches
- 170 water jets
- Ready in 20 minutes
- Spacious design
- Comfortable headrests
- Hard to fit 6 people
Best Outdoor Hot Tub Buyers Guide For 2023-2024
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How Much Does an Outdoor Hot Tub Cost?
A: The hot tubs that we’ve looked at here are inflatable as they can be placed anywhere outside with immense usability. They usually range from $400-$800, depending on their size. Hard-sided hot tubs instead will often start around $2,500 and can cost up to $6,000 or more for a standard hot tub.
Q: How to Winterize Your Outdoor Hot Tub?
A: What’s great about inflatable hot tubs is that you can pack them away if it’s going to be too cold outside. If you’re leaving your hot tub outside in freezing conditions then you want the water to be drained, loosen the fittings and clean the filters and the rest of the tub. The reason for this is because water expands when it is frozen and this can damage your hot tub.
Q: How Many Years Does an Outdoor Hot Tub Last?
A: Hot tubs are a significant investment and you want to make sure they last. An inflatable hot tub should last for around 5 years with hard-sided tubs lasting up to 20 years. If you’re worried about durability then it’s a good idea to get a strong warranty.
Q: How to Heat Hot Tub with Outdoor Wood Furnace?
A: If your heater isn’t working then it can be tempting to look at alternative options. While having a wood furnace to power your outdoor hot tub may seem like a good idea, this can be expensive to set-up and would require expert installation. Wood-fired hot tubs are usually specially made and not converted from other types.
Q: How Do Outdoor Hot Tubs Work?
A: Most hot tubs work via a simple heater and pump which will have a heating element which the water passes through which is powered by a pump which is also responsible for the jets. For an outdoor hot tub, these have to be resistant to the elements and have high build quality.
Hopefully, you’ve already got your eye on the best outdoor hot tub for your needs. There is plenty of choices out there and you need to get one that matches the features you’re looking for and also your budget. Once you have it set-up, you’ll be able to relax outside with your amazing new hot tub or invite your friends around and have an awesome party. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Outdoor Hot Tub Review Guide For 2023-2024.