Best Massage Table Review Guide For 2022-2023
Best Massage Table Review Guide For 2022-2023 – Portable massage tables allow you to take your set of skills to the clients’ home or business instead of waiting for them to come to your location. They offer you the possibility to extend your business without investing in a new parlor and without bringing clients into your home. In the following article, we review the best portable massage tables. Further, in the article, we explain how each of the massage table’s features can affect your and your clients’ massage experience, and how to find the right model for your business.
We’re certain that after reading our portable massage table reviews and the comprehensive buying guide we prepared, you’ll be able to make an informed decision on which is the right model for your practice. To see our picks keep reading our Best Massage Table Review Guide For 2022-2023.
Sierra Comfort All-Inclusive Portable Massage Table
Sierra Comfort All-Inclusive Portable Massage TableThe Sierra Comfort All-inclusive is a very effective massage table, despite its low price. This model is made out of beech hardwood, and it’s very durable and stable during the massage session.
A great thing about this model is that it comes at a cheap price. This makes the All-inclusive the go-to product for people who are just starting to learn different massage techniques, such as students or massage enthusiasts.
All in all, this model still manages to offer a comfortable massage experience even though it comes at a cheap price. The massage table comes with helpful accessories, so you won’t have to spend money on them.
- Beech Hardwood Frame / Multiple Frame Support Cables / Threaded Support Bar
- 2” High Density Foam Deck / Water & Oil Resistant PU Leather Upholstery
- Tabletop Dimensions: 73” x 28” / Height (Adjustable): 25.5” x 33.5” / Folded/Closed Table: 37” x 28” x 7”
- Table Weight: 31 lbs / 400 lbs Working Weight Capacity
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Face Cradle (SC-514), Face Cushion (SC-524), Sheet Set (SC-508), Threaded Support Bar, 2-Year Limited Warranty
- IMPORTANT: Please refer to all current photos and descriptions for product accuracy. Any photos/details in the Customer Reviews section may be dated/inaccurate due to modifications over time
- Comes With Accessories – This massage table comes with a lot of accessories, so you can start using it right after you assemble it, without having to invest in anything else.
- Stable – The beech hardwood frame is very stable during different massage techniques, so your customers will have a very enjoyable massage experience.
- Carry Bag Strap Is Uncomfortable – The carry bag strap is uncomfortable and it can bite into your skin when you’re carrying the massage table.
- Side Armrests Are Flimsy – The side armrests are pretty flimsy, and they can sometimes bend during the massages. This can be very inconvenient, both for you and for your clients.
Saloniture Professional Portable Massage Table
Saloniture Professional Portable Massage Table with Backrest – BlackThe Saloniture massage table is a good option for professionals and amateurs alike. This model is made out of hardwood and it has a very nice design. All the table’s accessories fit in nicely in their allocated spaces, and the deck is very comfortable.
A good thing about this massage table is that it’s very easy to transport. This model weighs just over 30 lbs and it’s very easy to fold and unfold when needed.
The nylon carrying case will allow you to carry the massage table with ease, which might be an advantage for people with a short and slim figure.
- PREMIUM COMFORT: Table features deluxe cushioning, providing the ultimate comfort for your clients. The table top and armrest wings both are composed of a plush, 2-1/2″ thick layer of high-density foam, and the face pillow contains 3″ of foam with a removable cover. In addition, this professional massage table comes with a tilting backrest, and a plush bolster for lumbar support.
- STRONG, STURDY SUPPORT: Precision crafted of premium-grade materials, this professional massage table features a hardwood frame and durable steel support cables, designed to accommodate a maximum weight capacity up 450 pounds. The adjustable headrest features a premium composite support, resistant to bending and warping. The table legs feature secure, non-slip, non-marring feet, which prevent sliding during massage as well as provide floor protection.
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE: Lightweight yet sturdy construction in a streamlined fold-and-carry design makes setup and breakdown a breeze. Weighing just over 35 pounds, the table’s compact design can even accommodate all accessories to be stored inside the table if desired. It locks securely with two professional chrome clasps, and features double handles for easy travel. Includes a durable nylon carrying case with an adjustable shoulder strap and side pocket to hold oils and supplies.
- OIL & WATER-PROOF: The entire table cover is draped in a luxurious PU synthetic leather, a highly durable, soft, and vegan-friendly material that is not only easy to clean, but has no offensive smell like other synthetic materials. It is also oil and water-proof to resist stains.
- DETACHABLE ACCESSORIES: Customize the table for each client, with an arm sling under the headrest as well as winged armrests, allowing for comfortable repositioning as needed.
- Good Leather Cover – The PU leather cover looks nice and it also feels very good to the touch. The leather is water and oil-resistant, and it’s comfortable to sit on. Another advantage of this leather cover is that it has a low maintenance level.
- Easy Assemble – The table is very easy to assemble, and once you get the hang of it, the assembling process with be over quickly. All the accessories fit inside the table, so you will always have them close at hand.
- Straps Could Be Tighter – The straps that hold the accessories in place when the table’s folded could be tighter. As they are, they allow the accessories to move slightly when you carry the table.
- Carry Strap Should Be Wider – The nylon case’s strap is somewhat narrow, so it can sometimes bite
- into your skin when you’re carrying the massage table.
EARTHLITE Harmony DX Portable Massage Table Package
EARTHLITE Harmony DX Portable Massage Table Package – Eco-Friendly Design, Deluxe Adjustable HeadrestThe Earthlite Harmony is a very good model that offers an all-in-one solution for your massage parlor. This model has an adjustable height, and it comes with a very comfortable deck. The massage table is easy to set up and fold, and most people will be able to set it up quickly once they’re used to the process.
One of the advantages of using this model is that it’s very durable. The massage table comes with a full-length piano hinge that folds and unfolds without squeaking, and its support cable system is rated at 1,000 lbs.
This is a very good model that can be used by amateurs and professionals alike.
- ALL-IN-ONE MASSAGE TABLE: Table, patented Deluxe Adjustable Facecradle with proprietary Cloudfill poly-gel blend facecradle cushion and durable nylon carry case. Table folds easily and transports easily in its rugged nylon carry case, weighs 38lbs.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT: Full sized 30” x 73” table fits people of all sizes, adjustable height range 23-33″. Hand upholstered with 2.5” of soft dual density cushioning that you won’t bottom outon. The Natursoft fabric is durable yet soft and supple to the touch
- PATENTED FACE CRADLE: The massage table packages includes a deluxe adjustable head rest with a proprietary Cloudfill poly-gel blend face cradle cushion for a perfectly positioned &comfortable client.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY FEATURES: This table was designed for years of professional use and also features non-slip stable feet, sure-grip knobs, full length piano hinge for strength & attractive dual maple outlets and a heavy duty, single pocket carry case
- MADE BY THE WORLD’S MOST TRUSTED BRAND IN MASSAGE: Founded in 1987,Earthlite is world’s largest & most trusted massage supplier. LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Lifetime warranty on frame & construction, 3 year warranty on the foam & upholstery, CE Mark
- Stable – This massage table is really stable, so you can place it on any type of surface without worrying it will slip, as long as the surface is flat. The table’s legs have non-slip feet, so they will stop the table from sliding even if you place it on shiny surfaces.
- Very Comfortable – The Harmony DX is a very comfortable massage table. The padding is thick, the upholstery has a nice feel, and the face cradle is adjustable. You can make tiny adjustments that will please every customer that comes on the table, and that can improve their massage experience.
- Heavy – This massage table is pretty heavy. Because the table weighs 33 pounds, some people might find it difficult to lift the table and put it in the trunks of their cars or to take it out of the trunk. This can be especially problematic for people who have a short and slim build.
- Carry Bad Could Be Better – The massage table comes with a nylon carry bag. Some customers might consider that the carry bag’s handles are not properly placed, making the table more difficult to carry. This can be problematic since the table weighs somewhat on the heavy side.
Master Massage Balboa Pro Portable Massage Table
Master Massage Balboa Pro Portable Massage Table Package 30 InchIf you’re looking for a massage table that offers you the possibility to provide a comfortable massage experience for your clients, you should take a closer look at the Master Massage Balboa Pro. This massage table comes with a small-cell foam decking that’s covered in oil and water-resistant upholstery, and it can support a working weight of 650 lbs.
The massage table’s frame and legs are made out of hardwood, and their hi-gloss finish complements the upholstery and looks good with any decor.
Overall, this massage table looks very professional, and it will provide a comfortable massage experience.
- 30″ width x 84″ length x 23″ to 33″ adjustable height; table itself weighs only 30lbs.
- 2.5″ thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam is denser than regular foam; the cream luster silky soft Italia upholstery is oil- and water-resistant and comes with a 5 Year Guarantee.
- The Shiatsu Cable Release allows the table to lay flat on the floor.
- 1,000lbs. Aircraft-grade steel support cables give the table a working capacity of 650lbs.
- Accessories included: ErgonomicDream face cradle, memory foam face pillow, and one single pocket carrying case.
- Small Cell Foam – The massage table’s cushion is made out of small-cell foam. This is an advantage because small-cell foam is more comfortable than other types of foam, and because it is also more durable. Small cell foam is highly resistant to water, so it won’t get stained as easily as other materials.
- Good Face Pillow – This massage table comes with a memory foam face pillow that’s very comfortable. The face pillow will align the client’s head and neck, and it will enhance the client’s massage experience.
- Flimsy Headrest Attachment – The headrest can be attached on both sides of the table, but sometimes it can be tricky to attach it so it’s stable.
- Bulky When Folded – The massage table can be pretty bulky when it’s folded, so it might be difficult to handle at times. This is a downside if you have to carry the table for a long time.
EARTHLITE Avalon Portable Massage Table
EARTHLITE Avalon Portable Massage Table PackageThe Earthlite Avalon is one of the best-rated massage tables available today, and it’s easy to see why. This massage table is made out of hardwood, it’s stable, comfortable, and it comes in a wide variety of colors that will make it fit right into your home or parlor.
A good thing about this model is that it’s not too heavy. Most people will be able to transport the massage table with ease, and the nylon carrying case distributes the table’s weight between your hands and your shoulder, facilitating its transport.
All in all, this is one of the best massage tables in its price range.
- COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE TABLE PACKAGE: The Avalon is beautiful, professional & commercial grade. Comes with thicker cushioning, a premium Flex-Rest self-adjusting face cradle, premium Strata memory foam cushion and a carry case
- SUPREME COMFORT: Sink softly into the plush, 2 ¾” dual density cushioning system that is both responsive yet supportive. Hand-upholstered soft, rounded corner table with supple and water-resistant fabric in 8 different colors
- PATENTED FACE CRADLE: The patented Flex-Rest self-adjusting head rest with its high-end Strata memory cushion dramatically reduces sinus pressure typically felt during massage
- GUARANTEED SQUEAK-PROOF: The hardwood dowel jointed frame, hardwood corner blocks and north American hard maple legs and braces eliminate squeaks, while the Reiki end gives more room and the standard endplate adds stability
- MADE BY EARTHLITE: Founded in 1987,Earthlite is world’s largest & most trusted massage supplier. WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime warranty on the frame and construction, 3-year warranty on the foam and upholstery
- Adjustable Headrest – This massage table comes with a high-quality adjustable headrest. This feature will allow you to change the headrests’ position according to every client’s needs and demands.
- Aesthetically Pleasing – The Avalon is a very nice-looking massage table. Not only does the table have a good design, but the wood’s color really puts every nuance of the cushion upholstery in a great perspective.
- Heavy – Weighing 34 lbs, this table is somewhat on the heavy side. Some people might find it too heavy to carry it comfortably from one place to another. This is especially true for people with a short and slim build.
- Thin Upholstery – The massage table’s upholstery is pretty thin. It’s true that the thinness of the material makes it very soft, but it also makes it more prone to tears. You should be careful when putting the table in the nylon carrying bag if you want to use the same upholstery for a long time.
Luxton Home Premium Memory Foam Massage Table
Luxton Home Premium Memory Foam Massage Table A massage without the necessary props and setting is a guaranteed failure. Props wise, this table will deliver due to the many functionalities and perks it has. The padding is, in fact, 5cm., which would seem comfy enough, but having a top layer of memory foam on it gets you in the mood.
If you don’t have a lot of space to just layout furniture all over it, or if you like things tidy, the foldable function will be to your liking. It also comes in handy when your clients want a home visit.
Face cradle, side armrests, and legs are adjustable to meet any needs. With a high weight limit of 551lbs, you can depend on it. The table itself weighs 38lbs; it is 73 inches long and 28 inches wide, excluding the armrests.
The padding material is made of PU Leather, which is a dense polyvinyl material. This material allows quality and easy sanitizing. You shouldn’t use it without covering it with wax paper sheets, so you don’t have to sanitize excessively.
- MEMORY FOAM: For premium comfort, this massage table features 5 centimeter of foam – the top 2 cm is a scientifically designed memory foam and the remaining 3cm below is regular foam. The foam combination creates the best support for the body at any angle.
- EASY SET-UP – This massage table only takes one or two minutes to set up and only have a few steps. Read the reviews to see for yourself!
- PORTABLE AND FOLDABLE: Constructed to be very sturdy and yet still lightweight for portability. It is foldable with a compact design and a carry on bag. It even comes with a face hole in the middle for shorter people and a side pouch for oils or other accessories.
- STRONG AND STURDY SUPPORT: The mattress is crafted with precision and made with high quality, durable materials. It is tested to hold a maximum weight of 250kg or 551 lbs. It is professionally made with hardwood frame and durable steel support cables.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: The memory foam massage table is built with knobs on each leg for adjustable height. It can be adjusted by turning off the knobs on the leg and take out the movable leg to adjust the height by choosing the holes on the movable leg. An then, put back onto the leg and fasten the knobs firmly.
- Very adjustable
- Good padding
- Foam memory to layer
- High weight limit
- Weak carrying bag
Yaheetech Massage Table Spa Bed
Yaheetech Massage Table Spa BedThe two inches thick padding will make it easy for your clients to relax and even fall asleep while you work your magic and healing on them.
A positive note is the reduced weight of the massage table to 33.5lb, which is a bit at the expense of the weight capacity remaining at 220lb. Not that it is so necessary, and it also depends on the specific needs of each professional. However, to avoid awkward and unpleasant incidents, always have the weight capacity in mind and think of your clients before making a final purchasing decision.
The table’s dimensions are 83.9 x 32.3 x 25.2-33.7 inches (L x W x H), folded size, and 36.4 x 23.6 x 7.3 inches (L x W x H), which allows you to tidy it away behind the couch, wardrobe, or under the bed. It will come fully assembled to you. You just have to unfold and start using it.
If you are looking for a budget table, this spa bed will perform its worth.
- Ergonomic operation: The portable spa bed features a removable headrest, a swing hand pallet, and two rectangle armrests. You can put hands on the hand pallet when you lying face down on the massage table. Or you can relax arms on the armrests when you face up. A small hollow area in the bed can be used for kids or someone who is short and thin placing his/her face.
- Height-adjustable headrest: The headrest, also face cradle, is removable if you do not need it. It is adjustable for different heights or angles, too. The headrest adopts a quick-fix locking device, through which the angle of the headrest can be adjusted.
- Excellent workmanship: The professional facial bed is constructed of beech wood legs, aluminium alloy and composite board frames, and spongy cushion covered by PVC leather. Selected materials and excellent workmanship give you a comfortable experience and a durable service.
- Easy to fold/unfold: It is easy to set up and close the spa bed due to its foldable design. No tools needed at all. Open the case and you will see the bed legs inside as well as other accessories. Pull the legs out and adjust them to the height you need, and then place a headrest, a hand pallet and two armrests in position. Finally, you will get a professional and comfortable massage bed!
- Foldable & portable: This foldable and portable massage bed is very convenient and less weight to carry around, especially for ambulatory health care or therapists. The whole massage bed can be folded into a portable case with clasp locks. If you want it for home use, the folding design also useful for saving space when the bed is not in use.
- Lighter weight
- Thick padding
- Not very solid construction
Best Massage Table Buyers Guide For 2022-2023
As you could see from our short reviews, there are a lot of portable massage table models that offer different things. They have different sizes, use decks made out of different materials, and their frames are made out of different materials.
In the following section, we explain how each feature influences the massage table’s performance, massage table purchase considerations, and how each can affect your and your client’s massage experience.
When it comes to massage tables, there is no such thing as a universal model that can allow everyone to have the best possible experience. Each of them has different advantages and disadvantages, but there is certainly a model out there that will match your demands and provide the best experience for you and your clients.
After reading this short buying guide, you should be able to make an informed decision on which massage table model can be more helpful for your particular needs and demands.
The size of the massage table not only influences the maximum size of your clients, but it also affects the table’s portability. Sure, larger massage tables will allow you to accommodate more clients on your table, but they will also be more difficult to manipulate and transport.
The length of the table determines how tall a person can be and still enjoy a massage. If the clients are tall and the table is too short for them, their legs might hang outside the edge of the table, making the massage session uncomfortable.
- 73” – The standard length of portable massage tables is 73”. This length is used by many manufacturers because it provides the best balance between accommodation capacity and portability. Sure, you might get a client or two who are taller than 73”, but if you buy a face cradle, the table’s length can be extended by up to 82”, which will accommodate most people currently living in your area.
- Shorter Than 73” – Some manufacturers choose to develop massage tables that are shorter than 73”. These models are lighter, so you will be able to carry them from one place to another with less difficulty. You might consider the missing inches a downside, but again, the face cradle can be very helpful. If you mount a face cradle on these models, the length of the tables can be extended to 77”, making it suitable for most people.
- Longer Than 73” – Other manufacturers produce massage tables that are longer than 73”. These models are heavier, so they will be more difficult to transport. The extra 2 or 3 inches might not seem like much, but they can add enough weight to the table to make it uncomfortable. However, if you know you’re going to have a lot of tall clients, these models might come in handy.
The width of the table determines how large a person can be and still fit comfortably on your massage table. If the massage table is too narrow for your clients, the massage session won’t be comfortable for them.
- 28” – The standard width of portable massage tables is 28”. This size is considered wide enough to accommodate most clients while still allowing you to reach them and transport the table with ease. If you notice you have multiple clients who would be better treated if you had a wider table, you can always mount winged arm extensions on your massage table
- Narrower Than 28” – Some manufacturers produce massage tables that are narrower than 28”. While these tables will surely be easier to carry from one place to another, they might be too narrow for your larger customers to use. Sure, you can mount winged armrests on this type of tables to extend their width, as well, but some people might find it difficult to turn from one side to another on a narrow massage table
- Wider Than 28” – Other manufacturers produce massage tables that are wider than 28”. While the extra inches will make the table more appropriate for larger customers, they will also add a few pounds to the table, making it more difficult to transport. Even though this type of massage tables might be more difficult to transport, they offer a good solution if you plan to have a lot of elderly people as customers. However, you should avoid buying a wide table if you have a short and slim build because you’ll have a hard time carrying it, and you’ll find it difficult to reach its center.
All the massage tables we reviewed have an adjustable height. Their legs come with multiple holes you can use to adjust their height, thus adjusting the table’s overall height in the process.No matter which type of adjustments you choose, you should be able to adjust your massage table’s height in about 3 minutes or less. You can choose between two types of adjustment methods.
Most wooden massage tables come with this type of adjustment method. Some of them come with a single twist knob, while most come with two of them. Even though adjusting the table’s height might take longer using two knobs instead of one, the two knobs will provide more stability to the table, especially when you set it at its highest setting.
Telescopic adjustments are usually used on aluminum massage tables, but you can sometimes see them in wooden tables as well. These adjustments are very simple to use. To change the legs’ height, you simply have to press the button, stretch or reduce the length of the leg, and release the button.
Massage Table Frame:
The frame of the massage table can either be made out of wood or aluminum. The frame offers the table its stability and durability, but it also plays a role in its aspect and functionality.
Wooden frames not only look nice, but they’re also very stable and durable. However, wooden frames are more often than not heavier than aluminum frames that offer the same working weight. Wooden frames are also more likely to produce noises during the massage session, especially if you treat a heavier customer or you’re really leaning in on them.
Aluminum frames entered this market more recently, and most massage instructors advise their students to avoid them. Unfortunately, they most likely formed a poor opinion on low-quality aluminum frames, and they don’t differentiate between them and the higher end ones. The main advantage of aluminum over wood is that it’s lighter and stronger. An aluminum massage table will provide the same working weight as a wooden table, but it will be lighter by at least 4 pounds.
However, you should be aware that low-quality aluminum tables still exist, and you should avoid them. If the table has cheap plastic joints or uses plastic instead of the steel support cables, you should not buy it.
If you’re looking for a portable massage table because you actually want to make regular call-outs or visits to your clients, the table’s weight should be one of your first concerns.
Massage tables come in different weights, and the weight is more often than not disproportionate to the price. The higher the price, the lower the table’s weight.
However, if you intend to carry the table from one place to another, the lighter the table is, the better. Your clients won’t always be located on the first floor. Some of them might live or work in buildings that don’t use elevators. You will have to carry the massage table from your car to the client’s location using the strength of your arms and back. And if the massage table you choose is heavy, you might soon need regular massage sessions yourself.
If you want a light portable massage table, you should opt for a high-quality aluminum one or a high-end wooden model. No matter what you choose, both of these options will be expensive.
You can also invest in a small trolley to push your massage table in front of you instead of carrying it all the time.
However, if you plan on using the massage table in your home then the weight doesn’t really matter. You’ll end up adjusting the table’s height from time to time, but that’s about it.
The working weight represents the weight the table can hold if it’s spread out evenly across its surface. In other words, the working weight represents the maximum weight the table can hold. Keep in mind that this is not the weight of the customer alone. So if your massage table has a working weight of 300 lbs, you won’t be able to treat a customer that weighs 300 lbs unless you tickle them with a feather.
Every time you’re massaging, you’re leaning in on the table, so part of your weight will be distributed on it, as well. You should also keep in mind that every time your customers turn, they tend to use their knees and elbows to help themselves. These joints act like veritable pressure points, and instead of distributing the weight across the whole surface of the massage table, the whole weight is actually distributed in a maximum of 4 points at a time. You should help your customers when turning to avoid this situation.
The static weight is the weight the manufacturer used to test the strength of a massage table. Now, this weight is not useful for you in any way. Sure, your table withstood a weight of 3,000 lbs that spread evenly on its whole surface when the manufacturer placed it gently upon it using a crane. How can that be helpful for your practice?
The thickness of the foam is important because it provides your client comfort and support during the massage session, and it also affects how the decking will look after several months or even years of use. The type of foam used is also very important.
- A low-density foam will feel very soft at first, but after a few weeks or months of use, it will change its shape. This can lead to an uncomfortable experience for your clients, as their muscles will get sore during the massage.
- High-density foam is definitely better. This type of foam is soft, but not as soft as the low-density one. However, this type of foam will deform and come back to its original form multiple times without any sign of wear and tear.
- Small cell foam is a type of high-density foam that’s even better. This type of foam offers increased stability, and it will return to its original shape no matter how often you use it. The lower part of the foam provides stability and the higher part provides comfort, so your clients will have a great experience. They can even fall asleep on the table, it’s so comfortable.
- The standard foam thickness is 2”. However, many manufacturers started using 2.5” thick foam or even 2.75” thick. As long as the foam has a high density, the thicker the foam, the better.
-There are two main types of materials used for upholstery nowadays. Manufacturers either use PVC vinyl leather or PU leather.
PVC Vinyl Leather:
This type of leather is similar to what you might find on imitation leather couches. The vinyl looks good, it’s pretty resilient, and it’s rather thick. The material is water and oil-proof, so it’s pretty durable. And the best thing is, the material has low maintenance, and you can clean it using a mild detergent and warm water.
This is the closest thing you can buy for natural leather. PU leather is a great substitute for natural leather, and it’s very soft to the touch. The material feels good against the skin, and it’s pretty strong. However, this material is not water and oil-proof, it’s water and oil-resistant. If you spill something on it, it won’t get stained immediately, but it might do so eventually. If you clean it constantly after each massage session, you should be fine, though.
Even though the type of upholstery is an important criterion for most people, it really shouldn’t be. Your customers will more likely never see or feel the leather underneath them because you should always use covers or sheets for hygienic reasons.
Instead of spending extra money on one type of upholstery or another, you might be better off investing them in sheets and protective coverings. These accessories are not expensive, and they will make the world of difference for your practice.
The massage table you choose should have a support cable system. These cables are usually made out of high-quality steel or aluminum, and they increase the massage table’s strength and stability. The cables will prevent the table from moving sideways or back or forth during the massage session. Some models don’t come with a cable support system. Others use a plastic system instead of one made of steel. You should avoid buying these models.
One should always make sure your massage table comes with a satisfaction guarantee. You should be able to set up the table and test it before you decide if the model is right for you or not. You might lose the return fee, but it’s better than investing in a massage table you’re not satisfied with.
Most manufacturers offer warranties for their products, but there still are some manufacturers that don’t specify if they offer one or not. You should make sure your massage table comes with at least a 1-year warranty on the frame. An ideal warranty for the frame would be one for 5 years. Anything above this is a bonus. You should also look after a model that comes with a warranty for the deck and upholstery. These elements are not usually covered by the warranty, but they’re the first things your customers will come in contact with, so they might show signs of wear and tear sooner than the frame.
Wood vs Aluminum Portable Massage Tables:
As you could see from our reviews, some massage tables are made out of wood, and others are made of aluminum. Both of these materials have advantages, and both have disadvantages.
Wood Portable Massage Tables
- Aesthetically Pleasant
- Recommended by Instructors
- Classic Design
- More Difficult to Adjust
- More Difficult to Fold and Unfold
- Can Squeak
Aluminium Portable Massage Tables
- Easy to Adjust
- Easy to Set Up
- Can Groan
- Not Impressive Looking
Now that you’ve read our portable massage table reviews and buying guide, you know what to look for, so you can easily find a good model for your practice.
Keep in mind that finding the right model for your business doesn’t only mean you should find the best lightweight portable massage table. It also means you should find a model that can withstand the work weight you intend to put it through, that is long and wide enough to accommodate your customers, and that’s comfortable enough for them to contact you again.
Don’t forget that you can always invest in better accessories, even if your massage table comes with some. Sometimes, not every aspect of the massage table will satisfy you, but if most do, you should go ahead and buy that model. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Massage Table Review Guide For 2022-2023.