Best Kids Clif Bar Review Guide For 2022-2023
- MORE FLAVORS TO SAVOR: Each variety pack contains 16 delicious snacks, including original Zbar, Zbar Protein, Zbar Filled, and Zfruit.
- DESIGNED TO NOURISH: Made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to keep kids satisfied at snack time and give them energy to keep zipping and zooming.
- ORGANIC & NON-GMO: CLIF Kid cares about the planet just as much as we care about your kids. That’s why all our products are non-GMO and contain organic ingredients.
- A GO-TO FOR PARENTS: Our products are lunchbox ready and free from ingredients parents are looking to avoid, such as high-fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors.
- DELICIOUS TASTE: A variety of yummy flavors kids love!
Today I’m doing my review on the Clif Kid – Organic Energy Snacks. As I’m sure you know finding healthy snack bars that your kids will actually want to eat is a challenge. So I just might have what you’ve been looking for in this Organic Energy Snacks review.
Clif Kid – Organic Energy Snacks are a good bet. And I’ll tell you why kids love them. These bars are certified organic, non-GMO energy snack bars. They are made without artificial ingredients or high-fructose corn syrup.
With these flavors to choose from Chocolate Filled with Peanut Butter, Apple Filled with Almond Butter, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Mint, Iced Oatmeal Cookie, and Strawberry. Let me tell you this you will not have any problem finding one your kids will want more of.
My kids loved them for the taste and I loved them for the nutrition that these bars offer. You’ll also find the serving size is just right for a kid-friendly snack.
Convenience is a another big factor in buying snack bars. You can just toss one in your kid’s lunch bag with their lunch, or they also make for an easy on-the-go snack if your traveling.
I found the bar and the wrapping holds up well when tossed in a backpack for a day. But if temperatures are on the high side, the drizzle is likely to melt onto the inside of the wrapper so you might want to put them in a cooler for that reason.
I’d like to mention here that because of it’s soft texture it could be squished in the bottom of a bag. But on a plus side, it doesn’t crumble like some bars do.
For the wrapper it’s pretty easy for older kids to tear into these bars themselves. But if your child is kindergartener or preschooler, they’ll likely need your help getting the wrapper opened.
My family really enjoyed these snack bars. They were full of flavour and full of peanut butter! We all loved that they were soft and chewy—some snack bars can be very hard and more difficult for little ones to eat. But my two-year-old loved these and ate the whole bar. Thanks for reading our Best Kids Clif Bar Review Guide For 2022-2023.
“Check These Out Too”