Best HP Pavilion x360 Gaming Review Guide For 2023-2024
Best HP Pavilion x360 Gaming Review Guide For 2023-2024 – The best laptop for Roblox doesn’t need the latest RTX graphics card to run. And as you can see, the HP Pavilion x360 is just rocking integrated GPU and runs the game just fine.
The goal here is to provide one of the quickest ways to explore Roblox on a budget, which it accomplishes with flying colors. To find out more keep reading our Best HP Pavilion x360 Gaming Review Guide For 2023-2024.
HP Pavilion x360 14″ FHD WLED Touchscreen 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
Performance & Battery:
With integrated graphics cards such as the Intel UHD Graphics 620 at the helm, supported by 8GB of RAM and an Intel Core i5-8250U, the HP Pavilion x360 Gaming Laptop lies comfortably above the recommended PC requirements for Roblox, at least on low to medium settings. However, you’ll likely be barred from enjoying huge hub worlds and FPS game modes.
The Asus ROG Zephyrus S Ultra Slim runs far better and with a superior Intel Core i7 CPU, as does the Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming Laptop. On the bright side, you can get nearly 14 hours of battery life.
Ports, Expandability & Build Quality:
The HP Pavilion x360 Gaming Laptop is a bit cheap with its plastic build. Sturdy and lightweight, but still cheap, from the power button to the keys. Still, you can’t argue with a full HD 1080p resolution.
However, viewing angles are rather narrow, so sitting at a comfortable angle won’t be enjoyable. In addition to Wi Fi, along the right and left side are USB Type C 3.1 Gen 1, two USB 3.1 Gen 1, HDMI, and audio jack. Both the storage and RAM can be upgraded, up to 16GB of RAM.
Considering the HP Pavilion x360 Gaming Laptop is wielding an Intel Core i5 and Intel UHD Graphics 620, it has exceeded the recommended requirements to run Roblox. And the best part: it’s just $626! This presents one of the quickest ways to enjoy Roblox, and since it’s a 2-in-1, it also doubles as an excellent tool for schooling or extra curricular activity.
But if Roblox isn’t enough, and you want to venture into other territory, you’ll want an Asus ROG Zephyrus S Ultra Slim or Lenovo L340 i5.
- 14″ diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080), Intel Core i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620, 1 multi-format SD media card reader, 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Wireless connectivity: Realtek 802.11b/g/n/a/ac (2×2) and Bluetooth 4.2 combo, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- B&O PLAY, HP Audio Boost, dual speakers, Windows 10 Home 64bit (This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.)
- Specs are comfortably above recommended requirements One of the cheapest ways to play Roblox RAM and storage are upgradeable
- Poor viewing angles 256GB of storage
Why We Like It:
The HP Pavilion x360 Gaming Laptop is one of the quickest ways to dive into Roblox, both in terms of performance and pricing, with options for upgrading in the future.
As long as you aren’t sitting at awkward angles, you’ll hardly notice the poor viewing angles on the HP Pavilion x360 Gaming Laptop. It’s the storage space you’ll notice first, which is upgradeable.
It would be a crime to ignore this option if you’re on the hunt for a budget laptop for your child; it’s one of the cheapest ways to jump into Roblox. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best HP Pavilion x360 Gaming Review Guide For 2023-2024.