Best Grain Moisture Testers Review Guide For 2022-2023
Best Grain Moisture Testers Review Guide For 2022-2023 – If you are into agriculture or into selling grains, you have to ensure that you take all the measures to keep the grains intact and healthy.
The biggest reason for the destruction of grains is excessive moisture content. Therefore, you have to often check the moisture content of the grain crops during storage as well as harvest so that you do not face a sudden loss of wealth.
There are highly accurate grain moisture tests available to prevent spoilage, moisture shrinkage as well as excessive drying. Check out the top 10 best grain moisture tester inside our Best Grain Moisture Testers Review Guide For 2022-2023.
Grain Moisture Tester by AgraTronix
This grain moisture tester comes along with 16 different grain scales. This machine also calculates the moisture of wheat, sorghum, canola, oats, soybeans, beans, safflower, oilseeds, and more. Moreover, you can simply adjust the scales to easily match the local elevator. Therefore, this equipment helps you to automatically calculate the averages of 99 results.
The tester also comes with a moisture range of 5 to 40%. Furthermore, in most cases, the device delivers accurate results. The temperature range of the machine starts from 32 to 113-degree Fahrenheit. With the help of the capacitive circuit, the grain moisture tester offers overall accuracy. You can measure the moisture of harvesting, stored, and trading grains.
- Direct readout for 16 different grain scales
- Each scale adjustable to match local elevator
- Automatically averages up to 99 test results
- Convenient carrying case with shoulder strap included
- Compact design for easy storage.
- Adjustable scale and capacitive circuit.
- Better accuracy for user advantage.
- There are only a handful of reviews available.
Grain Moisture Tester by Dickey-John
With the help of a convenient handle, this grain moisture tester helps you to carry it from one place to another. The equipment also delivers faster and accurate results every time. Moreover, the menu-driven operating system of the unit allows you to operate the unit with ease. Therefore, the USB compatible calibration process helps you to take the reading with precision.
You can also simply use the tester for measuring the grains while harvesting, preserving, or trading. Furthermore, the internal scale does not add any pre-weight while taking the measurement. With the help of automatic temperature compensation, this equipment delivers accurate moisture measurement. You can simply use this device to measure up to 450 different types of grains.
- None at this time
- Complete set and high performance.
- Easy to use and accurate results.
- Wide application and fast performance.
- It is a relatively new product.
Dickey-John Grain Moisture Tester
This grain moisture tester comes along with a 9-volt battery. The handheld model also helps you to carry this unit to your trading places with no difficulty. Moreover, the machine can retain up to 3 different grain calibrations in the inbuilt memory. The machine comes with a working temperature range of 41 to 113-degree Fahrenheit.
The machine also comes with a touch-pad cycle of 10-seconds. Furthermore, the LCD screen helps you to read the results with no hassle. The device comes with a moisture content of 8 to 32%. This tester has an ambient humidity range of zero to 95%. The machine comes along with the sample size of 250gms depending on the grains.
- Price For: Each Power Source: 9V battery Ambient Temp. Range: 41 to 113 F Temp. Differential: 36 Degrees F Display: LCD Type: Handheld Item: Grain Moisture Tester Sample Size: 250 Grams Depending on Grain Ambient Humidity Range: 0 to 95% Manufacturers Warranty Length: 1 YEAR Interface: Touch Pad Cycle Time: 10 Sec. Number of Languages: 1
- Number of Grain Calibrations in Memory: 3 Grain Temperature: 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F Moisture Content: 8 to 32%, Grain Dependent Includes: Instructions Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
- Handheld design for easy operation.
- Lightweight construction and easy calibration.
- Accurate results for user advantage.
- The reviews are not encouraging.
BAOSHISHAN Grain Moisture Meter
The dot-matrix LCD screen of the tester and white backlit helps you to read the results even in the dark. This grain moisture tester is also able to read the moisture level of 14 different types of grains. Moreover, the device comes along with R6 batteries to run the process. Therefore, the travel-friendly model helps you to carry this tester almost everywhere.
With the help of preloaded 14 different kinds of grain codes, this tester also helps you to accurately measure moisture. Furthermore, you can use this meter to read the moisture levels of long-shaped paddy, soybean, barley, wheat, corn, millet and more. The device comes with an inbuilt electronic balance and temperature compensation.
- EASY TO MEASURE: This grain moisture meter has 14 kinds of grain set code, in the measurements of the corresponding code can be selected to quickly measure the moisture of grain.
- 14 KINDS OF GRAIN CODE: Wheat, Corn, Soybean, Barley, Mungbean, Sorghum, Canola, Peanut, Long-shaped rice, Long-shaped paddy, Japonica rice, Japonica paddy, Millet, Adzuki Beans.
- MULTI FUNCTION: Built-in electronic balance; temperature thermistor; can calculate average when measures 2-9 times, (arithmetic average, maximum measures 9 times); automatically shut down if not operate in 3 minutes; Battery depletion icon
- DOT MATRIX BACKLIGHT LED: Liquid crystal display, white backlight, with the use of four section AA, R6 batteries, portable, unconstrained.
- Electronic balance and safe to use.
- Multifunctional design and easy to use.
- Shuts off automatically and LED backlight.
- It is a completely new product.
Grain Moisture Tester by Dickey-John
This grain moisture tester provides a faster and accurate moisture test for various grains. Compatible with a USB cable, the machine also offers perfect calibration loading every time. Moreover, the accuracy level of the equipment is unmatchable and you can definitely use it for professional calculations. Therefore, the tester allows you to read the moisture of the crops for harvesting, preserving and trading grains.
With the help of automatic temperature compensation, the tester also delivers accurate results every time. Furthermore, this device comes along with a menu-driven operating system. You can simply use this tester for over 450 grains. The internal scale does not offer any pre-weighing results. So, the 9-volt battery of the tester helps you to use this machine for years.
Price For: Each Type: Handheld Interface: Touch Pad Number of Grain Calibrations in Memory: 20 Ambient Humidity Range: 0 to 95% Temp. Differential: 36 Degrees F Cycle Time: 16 Sec. Item: Grain Moisture Tester Sample Size: 250 Grams Depending on Grain Number of Languages: 10 Ambient Temp. Range: 41 to 113 F Moisture Content: 5 to 45%, Grain Dependent Display: LCD
Power Source: 9v Battery Grain Temperature: 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F Manufacturers Warranty Length: 1 yr. Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
- High performance and ergonomic design.
- Ultra-lightweight design and durable construction.
- Wide application and fast operation.
- There is no such drawback.
AMTAST Grains Moisture Meter
The grain moisture tester is efficient enough to test up to 25 types of grains. Therefore, you can use the meter to test canola, cottonseed, wheat, spring barley, cocoa beans, field bean and more. Moreover, the device delivers a faster result with ultimate accuracy. Therefore, the backlit display lets you see results even in the dark.
You can also use this machine with your external temperature sensor. Furthermore, you can see both the temperature and grain moisture at the same time. This machine offers user-friendly operation. The battery-operated device makes it exceptionally easy to operate. You can simply carry this equipment from one place to another as per your requirements.
- Can test 25 kinds of grains: Cocoa Beans, Rapeseed, Wheat, Spring Barley, Field Bean, Corn, Winter Barley, White Oats, Buckwheat, Black Oats, Hard Wheat, Lupine, Rice, Paddy rice, Soybean, Sunflower Seed, Corn (high), Sesame, Cotton Seed, Cotton Parker (hectomet), Canola, Peanuts, Watermelon Seed, Coffee Beans, Radish Seeds.
- Display with backlight
- Can display grain moisture and temperature same time
- Can insert optional external temperature sensor
- Quick fast reading with accurate data
- Ability to test multiple types of grains.
- Backlight display for user advantage.
- Accurate data and fast reading.
- The average rating is low.
Shore Moisture Grain Tester
Derived from heavy-duty material, this grain moisture tester stands for durability. You can also simply use this tester for checking the test weight. Moreover, the equipment along with an integrated scale lets you do the sample weighing. Therefore, this device is very much versatile. So, you can test the moisture of both processed and unprocessed veggies, oil seeds, peas, grass seeds and more.
With the help of manually operable calibration bias, this machine also easily matches with any reference. Furthermore, you can simply use this machine with both batteries and AC adapter as per your requirement. The seeds moisture tester comes with a temperature range from 32 to 140-degree Fahrenheit.
- None at this time
- Complete set and durable materials.
- Easy testing calibrations for different items.
- Dual power option for user convenience.
- It is a relatively new product.
Agratronix Coffee Moisture Tester
This coffee moisture tester delivers accurate reading every time. You can also use this machine to calculate the moisture of parchment and green coffee beans. Moreover, the equipment comes along with customizable grain scales lists of the users. Therefore, this tester has a multi-lingual display for measuring or delivering results as per your convenience.
With the help of a capacitive circuit and higher-frequency rate, the moisture tester also offers absolutely accurate readings. Furthermore, the backlit display helps you to test and see results in any light condition. The device comes with both basic and advanced calibration systems as per the convenience of the users. This grain tester delivers more précised results than scoop-type testers.
- MOISTURE TESTER: Specially calibrated to provide accurate moisture results for a variety of coffee commodities, the AgraTronix coffee tester is reliable equipment that is easy to operate anywhere and at any time.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The coffee humidity tester is equipped with back lit multilingual display that provides precise readings even in dark. It has easy basic mode or advanced precision calibration mode to match local elevator table top moisture testers.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: This is a handheld coffee moisture tester that can be used with multiple sets of grain scales that are listed for customization of offsets by the operator. It provides more accurate readings than scoop type testers.
- PRECISE READINGS: The coffee bean moisture tester works well in moisture range: 7% to 40% for green coffee, 8% to 40% for parchment coffee and 4% to 20% cocoa. It offers accurate measurements in normal moisture range for stored grain.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The coffee moisture meter has 0.1% moisture display resolution. It can be operated using two 9V batteries. It works well in 32° to 113°F temperature range.
- Multiple operation modes for user convenience.
- Accurate results and easy to use.
- Backlight display and complete set.
- There is no con at all.
USB Grain Moisture Tester by Dickey-John
This grain moisture tester comes with a menu-driven operating system. You can also use the machine to measure the moisture levels of crops during harvesting, preserving or trading. Moreover, the unit allows you to easily measure the actual weight and moisture level of crops at any time. This tester utilizes the moisture in the foods by using temperature, conductance, and internal scaling process.
With the help of a digital LCD screen, the machine also allows you to control the brightness levels accordingly. Furthermore, the unit can retain up to 20 different grain calibrations. Therefore, this device lets you choose the calibrations over 450 different numbers. This moisture tester comes with a temperature range of 32 to 122-degree Fahrenheit.
- None at this time
- A USB port for an easy power system.
- Handheld design and easy to use.
- User-friendly design and high performance.
- There are no reviews available.
Agratronix Portable Grain Moisture Tester by Duracell
This travel-friendly grain moisture tester comes along with 4 packs of 9-volt batteries. The equipment is also able to offer 40 different grain scales. Moreover, the shoulder strap and carrying case make the travel convenient with this unit. This device retains average calibration for every grain tested. Therefore, with the help of a 5-feet long USB cable, the unit lets you customize grain scales, add numbers and more.
The machine also supports regular firmware and diagnostic updates. Furthermore, the unit comes with a 2.5-inch LCD screen and 4 navigation buttons for convenient operation. The machine comes with a multi-lingual display for your ease of operation. With the help of backlit display and push-buttons, you can simply test moisture at any light condition.
- Direct readout for 40 different grain scales
- 2.5 inch LCD display with selectable large or standard size fonts
- Automatically averages selectable number of tests
- Illuminated, multilingual display – English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Swedis
- USB port for personalization (adding user name), grain scale, firmware and diagnostic updates
- Automatic operation and multilingual display.
- The large LCD display of 2.5 inches.
- The USB port and high performance.
- There are only a few reviews available.
Best Grain Moisture Testers Buyers Guide For 2022-2023
Check out the following list of the main parameters and keep in mind while you purchase.
A grain moisture tester must come in a durable construction so that you can use it for a long time. Look for the one that has a lightweight construction that allows you to take it anywhere you want. Some of it may allow you to power it from more than one source and have a better advantage.
This is one of the most important features that you need to see while buying a grain moisture tester. This will let you know if the grains are suitable for consumption. Accuracy will let you have peace of mind and ensure that you get the right information. You can easily make the calculation and see if the crop is perfect for storage.
Easy to Use:
Always get a machine that comes in an easy to use design. Some of it can come in a handheld design allowing you to have better convenience. It has to be perfect for beginners. For easy operation, you can see if it comes with an LED backlight screen.
The measurement range will let you know if it can penetrate or read from the top level. This is an important factor that you will have to take into consideration while buying a grain moisture tester.
A unit that has wide application will be a perfect buy. Look for the one that is compatible with different types of grain including coffee beans. Some of it can come in a multifunctional design and let you know about the temperature of the grains.
A high-quality grain moisture tester accurately measures the moisture content in the grains. Therefore, you should not compromise as far as the quality goes. Apart from that, there are various other factors you need to look at and the buying guide will be highly useful.
Depending on the readings of the tester, you can take steps accordingly and prevent your grains from spoiling. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Grain Moisture Testers Review Guide For 2022-2023.