Best Gas Fireplace Stove Review Guide For 2022-2023
Best Gas Fireplace Stove Review Guide For 2022-2023 – There are many different options to choose from when you’re looking for ways to heat your home. The best option depends on your specific needs, the size of your space, and the heating method you prefer. Many people enjoy having a gas fireplace in their home since they’re easy to use and can heat up your space quickly. Gas fireplaces come in many styles and sizes.
Many are designed to look like traditional fireplaces while some may have a more modern look. When it comes to functionality, some gas fireplaces work better than others. It’s important to consider the size of your space when choosing the right fireplace for your home. The following is a list of the best gas fireplace stoves inside our Best Gas Fireplace Stove Review Guide For 2022-2023.
Ashley AGVF340LP Vent-Free Propane Gas Firebox
The Ashley AGVF340LP Vent-Free gas firebox is designed for use with propane. This unit can be installed in several different ways depending on the setup of your space.
This firebox from Ashley is versatile and can be used in nearly any room of your home. It can be installed in a mantle, a fireplace insert, or on legs, all of which can be purchased separately.
34,000 BTUs, designed to heat up to 1,200 square feet
Hidden controls are hook-up ready with any standard millivolt thermostat
Comes with 1 inch hook-up hose
Log and burner set included for realistic-looking flames
Optional leg kit, mantle kit, or insert kit available for purchase separately
- can heat a space up to 1200 square feet in size
- has a maximum BTU output of 34000
- controls are hidden for a clean look
- includes the log and burner set for an authentic look
- comes with the 14 gas hook up hose
- can be used with any standard milivolt thermostat
- requires you to purchase other items for most types of installation
- fireplace doesn’t include a remote control
Ashley AGC500VFBN Vent-Free Black Enameled Porcelain Cast Iron Stove
The Ashley cast iron stove has a vent-free design which makes installation quick and easy once you have your gas line installed. This unit has a beautiful design with a large viewing window so you can see the flames easily.
This gas fireplace from Ashley has the look of a wood burning fireplace with a realistic looking door on the front. The fireplace controls are hidden but are easily accessible using a swing-down bottom panel.
- 31, 000 BTUs, designed to heat up to 1, 000 square feet
- Hidden controls can be accessed easily with swing-down bottom panel
- Can be hooked up to any standard millivolt thermostat
- Includes premium, hand-crafted split log set for realistic-looking flames
- High-gloss Enameled porcelain finish provides beauty and durability
- can be hooked up to any standard milivolt thermostat
- includes a premium log set for realistic flames
- high gloss enamel finish is long-lasting and stylish
- can heat a space up to 1000 square feet in size
- provide up to 31,000 BTUs of heat
- easy to install and doesn’t need a vent
- doesn’t include a remote control
This gas stove from Ashley is made from high quality materials. It’s ideal for use in a small home and can heat a space up to 1000 square feet. The stove has a class style that looks nice in your home.
Heritage Cast Iron Porcelain Black Stove
The Heritage Cast Iron Porcelain Black Stove is designed to be fueled by natural gas. This stove has a traditional look that will add a coze feel to nearly any room in your home.
This stove from Empire Comfort Systems is vent free which makes for quick and easy installation once you have your gas line installed. It has a standing pilot so you can use the stove during a power outage.
- includes a push button igniter
- rated at 25000 BTUs
- comes with a 6 piece log set for an authentic look
- unique burner system heats up your space quickly
- can be placed on nearly any type of flooring
- has fully operable cast iron doors
- side shelves and cast iron grids must be purchased separately
- not designed for use with propane
This cast iron stove has a black finish with a large door on the front so you can easily see the flames. The stove is medium in size and can be used in a bedroom, living room, or other space in your home.
Thelin Echo Direct Vent (NG) Natural Gas or (LP) Propane Heater
The Thelin Echo Direct Vent heater can be fueled by natural gas or propane which gives you options based on your preferred type of fuel. This stove comes with a beautiful metallic blue finish.
This stove from Thelin Echo has been manufactured in the USA and is made of high quality materials. It has two large doors in the front that allow you to see the flames inside.
- Manufactured in USA!!
- Beautiful Hi-Temp Painted Color Finish
- Includes Ceramic Log Set
- Thermostat Ready
- Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (LP)
- you can choose from the propane option or the natural gas option
- includes a realistic looking ceramic log set
- painted finish can stand up to heat and is designed to look great for years
- stove comes thermostat ready for convenience
- uses direct vent technology
- has a maximum BTU output of 31000
- requires venting through an exterior wall, vertically through the roof, or through a chimney
- installation is more complex than non-vented stoves
This cast iron gas stove from Thelin EchoDV gas is available in the propane version or the natural gas version. It has a direct vent design and includes a realistic looking set of logs to make your home feel cozy.
Napoleon GVFS20N Fireplace
The Napoleon GVFS20N Fireplace has a stylish design with a timeless look that will enhance the ambiance of any room. This fireplace is ideal for use in a family room, bedroom, or dining room.
This fireplace from Napoleon has been tested as a heater to the unvented heating standard ANSI Z21.11.2B. It’s energy efficient and easy to operate so you can heat up your space quickly.
- Tested as a heater to the unvented heating standard ANSI Z21.11.2B
- Unit includes: millivolt remote control gas valve with built-in adjustable flame heat control,
- exclusive PHAZERAMIC™ burner, ember bed and logs, porcelain reflective rear panel, piezo igniter,
- on/off switch and safety “pilot on” indicator light, oxygen depletion sensor (ODS)
- Mobile home approved up to 23,000 BTUs Flame/heat adjustment to as little as 18,000 BTUs for maximum comfort and efficiency
- European cast iron design
- has a painted black finish that’s designed to stand up to heat
- includes an exclusive PHAZERAMIC™ burner
- unit is mobile home approved to 23,000 BTUs
- comes with a milivolt remote control gas valve
- has a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer
- doesn’t require a chimney or venting
- doesn’t come with the stove top
- stove doesn’t come with a remote control
This beautiful gas stove is available in propane or natural gas. The stove has a classic design with a durable black finish. It’s approved for use in mobile homes and can heat up your space quickly.
Gas fireplaces are easy to use and most require little installation if you already have a gas line. Installing the gas line can be challenging and is a job best left to professionals unless you’re knowledgeable in that area.
In most cases a gas fireplace is a cost efficient way to heat your home. Plus, they are ideal if you live in an area where the power frequently goes out in the winter since you can feel confident that your home will always have a heat source even without electricity. Some gas fireplaces are small and designed for use in small rooms.
Others may be able to heat large spaces. Choosing the right size gas fireplace stove for your home is one of the most important things to consider. You should also read up on the installation process as well as the design of the fireplace to be sure you purchase a quality stove that’s designed to last. It’s helpful to read online reviews from other consumers to help you choose the best option for the money you want to spend. We hope you found our Best Gas Fireplace Stove Review Guide For 2022-2023 helpful.