Best Dual Sport Helmets Review Guide For This Year
Best Dual Sport Helmets Review Guide For This Year – The best helmets define how safe you are on your bike, and while purchasing motorcycle gear, it should certainly be the top priority.
Inside the helmet, safety-liners play a vital role in shielding the head from a heavy impact. If the helmet is loose, the chances are that your safety liner might end up hurting you.
The dual-sport helmets give your head ultimate protection compared with other types of helmets.
Such dual sport helmets can also block UV rays, raindrops, and wind noises. You can ride your motorcycle safely with a dual sport helmet without getting hurt or distracted by the wind, insects, weather conditions, harsh sun rays, and other flying stuff.
Our guide is here to get you all aware of the tips and tricks so you can comfortably purchase the best fit dual sport helmet! To find out even more keep reading our Best Dual Sport Helmets Review Guide For This Year.
Gmax G5115076 Dual Sport Helmet
The Gmax Dual Sport Solid Helmet G5115076 is a great choice for riders with a tight budget. This is a finely built helmet which has a large eye port that even the big riding goggles can easily embrace. It’s a protective face shield that can be easily lowered or fully raised when using goggles.
- Proper Vents: This helmet has front and top vents that can be completely closed or opened for proper circulation of the air inside the helmet to prevent suffocation
- Antibacterial Liner: Features a removable and washable fabric liner. This helps to keep your helmet fresh and clean and also prevents it from releasing foul smell.
- Integrated Speaker: This helmet has built-in speaker pockets which support all sorts of communication devices. This helmet comes in various sizes to match every rider’s fitting.
- Gmax 72-7021L GM11 D/S SOLID HELMET FLAT BLACK L
ILM Dual Sport Helmet
This dual sport helmet is popular for a wide range of activities. It’s perfect if you enjoy a range of high-adrenaline sports as it offers riders the option of using it as an off-road, full face or rally helmet.
This helmet contains a removable face shield, which is a big advantage for outdoor sports. The tinted interior viewfinder is a much-loved feature and keeps the riders safe.
However, if you are looking for a helmet that provides enhanced visibility, the ILM is the one you are looking for. The wide-angle, HD enhanced clear lens is designed to improve peripheral vision and give riders a better image of what’s around them, improving protection and stability.
- Multiple Function – Great for dirt bike, bicycle, mountain bike, dual sports, and other outdoor riding events, it can be used as a rally helmet, a full-face helmet, and an off-road helmet.
- Dual Visors – HD improved wide-angle lens to enhance peripheral vision and riding safety, and the sun visor is perfect for UV rays protection and can be turned slightly to change for sun rays direction.
- DOT Approved – Meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards.
- Dual Visors – HD enhanced wide-angle lens to increase peripheral vision and improve riding safety, and the sun visor is great for protection against the sun, which can be rotated slightly to account for the direction of the sun. This motorcycle helmet also comes with an inner tinted visor.
- Ventilation – Aerodynamic air intake system to introduce fresh air and replace the hot air inside the helmet.
- Liners & Quick Release Strap – The top liner and ear pads are detachable and washable.
- Multiple Function – It can be used as a rally helmet, a full face helmet or a off-road helmet, ideal for dirt bike, motorcycle, mountain bike, dual sports and other outdoor riding activities.
Fly Racing 2021 Trekker Helmet
The Fly Trekker Dual Sport Helmet is an Adventure entry-level helmet. Fly Racing is not a name familiar to street riders but the term has been popular to off-road and motocross riders for years.
Fly Trekker produces motorcycle handlebars and helmets and has grown into one of the leading brands of protective equipment for professional racing clothing, helmets, gloves, jerseys, goggles, and more.
The freedom to ride with any combination of the shield, visor, and goggles is what makes this helmet unique. The face shield can accommodate goggles and goggle straps even in a closed position.
- UV protection: Face Shield can be changed fast and easily, and need no tools. The shield has a robust scratch-resistant coating and offers total protection from ultraviolet Rays. The multi-position ratcheting means you can easily open the shield to avoid the fogging.
- Proper Vents: This helmet has an outstanding ventilation system, with 8 intakes and 8 exhaust vents. Airflow is forced into the EPS liner through coordinated vent channels and exits from multiple rear exhaust vents.
- FULL HELMET: This lightweight polymer racing helmet comes in 2 shell sizes and offers total full-face coverage. The innovative design accommodates goggles and goggle straps, rivaling the exposure of traditional motocross helmets.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: With a high-flow ventilation system made up of 6 adjustable intake vents, 2 passive intake vents, 8 exhaust vents, and a Qwick-Dry comfort liner and cheek pads, these adult helmets provide protection and comfort.
- DETAILS: Made to use with adventure bikes, dirt bikes, ATVs, or other motocross vehicles, this bike helmet has a large, clear face shield with anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating. It also comes with a removable and washable interior and a bag.
- ECE- AND DOT-APPROVED: This lightweight helmet is DOT- and ECE-approved, so you can wear it on street-legal motorcycles, quads, and more. If you ride a motorcycle, four wheeler, dirt bike, or other all-terrain vehicle, this helmet was made for you.
- All Fly Racing Helmets are DOT Certified and comply with the Department of Transportations FMVSS 218 requirements
1Storm Full Face Helmet
The 1Storm motorcycle helmet is popular for its elegant exterior finish. Its shell is UV protected, making it perfect for long motorbike rides under the sun’s hot rays. It is built with a large ventilation system which allows sufficient air to flow inside the helmet. Also, it is built with a modern modular/flip design that is a perfect choice for those who want two types of helmets.
- Uv Protection: This 1Storm model contains a mirrored visor that offers UV rays protection and face shield that protects your face from mosquitoes, dirt, dust, and flying debris.
- Lightweight: The lightweight style is one of the main selling points for the helmet. This is one of the lightest full-face helmets and yet it still provides better safety to the riders as compared to larger and heavy helmets.
- Ventilation: The three-level ventilation system, due to its highly versatile nature, gives you absolute control over airflow.
- DOT: Department of Transportation (DOT) approved, claiming that it has met the DOT motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- Removable Liner: Detachable and washable padding for better maintenance which will stop bacterial growth.
- Ultra light weight durable aerodynamic thermoplastic alloy shell;
- 3-level top ventilation control and 5-position ventilation channel;
- Heavily cushioned and comfortable interior, Removable and washable
- Beautiful glossy UV protective finish;
- Aerodynamic rear venturi-effect exhaust spoiler; DOT Approved
1Storm Dual Sport Helmet
It is one of the best dual sport helmets for your ride which provide adequate protection. The 1Storm sport helmet features good ventilation systems that make it suitable for riders on long distances. It also has a simple style, and this is ideal for any driver out there.
- Aerodynamic: This helmet is made from a lightweight thermoplastic alloy shield with aerodynamics design, which ensures the highest level of safety of the rider.
- Removable Liner: This dual sport helmet is fitted with a supportive and heavily cushioned interior that can be quickly removed and washed to keep your helmet clean.
- DOT: This helmet is certified by DOT which means it complies with all the safety standards.
- Advance Dual Sports Helmets Design; (Shields easily can be removed or raised to convert to MX helmets.)
- Light weight durable aerodynamic thermoplastic alloy shell;
- Heavily cushioned and comfortable interior, Removable and washable
- Beautiful glossy UV protective finish;
- DOT Approved
HJC DS-X1 Dual-Sport Helmet
HJC has specialized primarily in the production of motorcycle helmets since 1971. The combination of this vast technical expertise in manufacturing, creative innovations, and fair pricing resulted in the success of HJC in worldwide markets. It is the ongoing goal of HJC to provide motorcyclists from around the world with high-quality, comfortable, and affordable helmets.
- Lightweight and Tough: The DS-X1 is appropriate for both off-road and street riding. This dual-sport helmet offers a superior fit, lightweight, and comfortable Helmet.
- This style features the Groove Glasses to fit riders wearing glasses. For Riding in the cold weather, the chin strap is included and snow options are also available.
- Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively.
- The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets.
- It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmets to motorcyclists around the world.Advanced polycarbonate compact shell.Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.SuperCool® m
- Anti-fog lens insert sold separately.
GDM DK-650 Dual Sport Helmet
GDM has introduced a whole range of stunning dual sport helmets, with DK-650 being one of the best designs with DOT FMVSS-218 certification. The software kit includes dual visors for a clear vision. That helmet’s design will surely help you bag some great compliments. This product comes with a very inexpensive price tag and if you are looking for a quality product at a low price point, it is the one to go for.
- Multi-Functional: This dual sport helmet is designed to suit dirt biking, personal watercraft, scooter, ATV, and off-road adventure driving purposes. This approved DOT FMVSS-218 helmet is made of aerodynamic shell design and has a lightweight poly-alloy that guarantees comfort.
- Fits Properly: It has a D-ring double strap which is resistant to pilling. The lining is reusable and washable, to prevent the foul smell.
- Multi-Vents: Well-defined multi-ventilation ports coupled with a double D ring chin collar and even on sunny days long drives are comfortable with this helmet. The cheek pads are washable as are the inner linings.
- DOT FMVSS-218 Approved GDM DK-650 Dual Sport Helmet with Removable Visor and Shield (Includes 2 Shields)
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy, removable and washable Liner and cheek Pads
- Flush-fit, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch resistant and protects against UV-rays
- 5 points of ventilation with chin, rear & forehead vents with Double D-Ring chin strap with holder for
- Please Refer to The Following Size Guide to Determine Your Correct Size. To Choose Your Correct Helmet Size, Please Measure the Circumference of Your Head 1″ Above Your Eyebrows Around Your Head and Refer to The GDM Helmets Size Guide. Please Note That the Size Guide Is for Reference Only and Cannot Guarantee Perfect Fit. S: 21 5/8 – 22 IN | M: 22 ½ — 22 7/8 IN | L: 23 1/4 — 23 5/8 IN | XL: 24 — 24 3/8 IN | 2XL: 24 3/4 — 25 ¼ IN
AHR DOT Full Face MX Helmet
If you love classic styling and attitude, consider AHR DOT Full Face MX Helmet. These helmets are never out of style! The Open Face Helmet AHR has a domed look for additional visual effects. It is also made of high-quality ABS with a thick buffer layer so it is as robust as it is sweet. It is perfect for outdoor use and will certainly provide you with the protection you need if something hits your head.
- Lightweight and DOT certified: It is made of high-quality ASB materials to provide a lightweight feel while providing more than sufficient safety and security. It meets the safety standard approved by DOT, which should give you confidence that if any accidents happen, you will be safely protected.
- Ventilation: An additional benefit of this ASB shell is it’s making the helmet so comfortable. It is beautifully lined and the ventilation system offers a good flow of air to prevent you from feeling like you’re in a sweatbox. It also comes with interchangeable ear pads that you can wash and take out. So, you should keep the helmet in a hygienic state while you use it.
- [AHR H-VEN20 Off Road Helmet]: Meets or exceeds DOT safety standards to ensure your safety, offering a top sunshade shelter, ideal for motocross, dirt bike, ATV and more
- [Lightweight & Comfortable]: Upgraded lightweight ABS shell with a thick, high density fully vented EPS liner, brings you a better protection and comfortable wearing
- [Ventilation System]: provides sufficient air flow, making the driving experience comfortable. If you need to replace the lining, please contact the store customer service or search B08FXLCK1F
- [Adjustable Quick Release Buckle]: Buckle on the chin strap for easy getting on and off, allows to adjust strap’s length to fit different heads, keeping your head in suitable and comfortable position
- [Easy Cleaning]: Removable and washable liner & cheek pad for easy to clean with mild soap water, renewing your helmet and costing nothing; Overall Dimension: 14 3/8″ x 10 13/16″ x 10 5/8″ (36.5 x 27.5 x 27 cm)
Triangle Full Face Helmet
This full-face helmet comes in 4 stunning colors that are guaranteed to capture the attention of everyone. The advanced outer shell of the ABS consists of a high-quality thermoplastic material that can withstand great impacts and thus keep the head secure.
Besides a robust outer shell, the inside is made of multi-density EPS lining that brings comfort to the driver, which is especially useful during long trips. The soft laser cut padding provides dry comfort with the option of hygienic treatment which proves to be very helpful in taking care of the helmet.
- Adjustable: The double PC anti-scratch visor and removable DVS treatment come with a simple switch mechanism system that makes it easy for the motorcyclist to keep the helmet in place. There’s also a padded chin strap with micrometric closure that helps to securely fasten the helmet on your head.
- Ventilation: The ventilation systems are mounted in the front as well as the rear for better airflow so the air doesn’t feel stagnant during long drives.
- Meets or Exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 Safety Standards
- Advanced ABS Shell With Quick Release Clasp and Strap
- Beautiful Glossy UV Protective Finish and Dual Lens Design (Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Wide View Outer Visor with Pin-lock System and Inner Sun Visor)
- Thick, High Density Fully Vented EPS Liner and Fully Removable, Washable and Anti-bacterial Padding
- Streamlined Aerodynamic Design Reduces Wind Noise and Drag
O’Neal Siera II
The O’Neal Full Face Siera II Helmet is a decent trendy motorcycle Helmet. The O’Neal Full Face Siera II Helmet has the best range of features for riders and motorcycle drivers. This motorcycle helmet has features that have focused on function above fashion. It is available in three combinations of colors: Pure Black, Black / White, and Pure White.
- This helmet comes with a decent ventilation system. The substantial amount of air passing through the helmet ensures a driver’s face remains cool when using this helmet.
- It comes with a durable ABS construction. Also, its comfort liner is removable and washable.
- Shell is constructed with ABS. Lining 100% polyester
- Weight: 1590G ( 50G)
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- Integrated face shield
- Padded chin strap with double-d safety lock
Best Dual Sport Helmets Buyers Guide For This Year
FAQs on Dual Sport Helmets
Q: What Are Dual Sport Helmets?
A: There is nothing more efficient than a dual sport helmet as you can use it on the highway as well as on the off-road. It is the combination of a dirt road motorcycle helmet and a street motorcycle helmet with great features.
It takes the shape and style of an off-road helmet and face shield of a street motorcycle. With better safety options this will make you more relaxed. It provides better soundproofing features, plus they can act as full-face helmets, and can also be placed in a way to be used with goggles.
Q: Why Choose The Dual Sport Helmet?
A: If you are familiar with the use of a standard full-face helmet, a difference may have been found when you started wearing a dual-sport helmet. The visor and the top of the helmet affect aerodynamics, especially when you’re running at or above 60 mph, as it reduces drag and wind noise, minimizes noise emissions, and prevents unwanted forces. Also, if you’re engaged in mixed ridings, such as road riding, street riding, back roads, or even dirt roads. A dual sport helmet is the right one for you.
Q: What Are The Advantages Of Wearing A Helmet?
A: In dangerous times wearing a helmet will protect your head from injury. It is also helping to minimize the damage caused by significant impacts.
Q: Does The Dual Sport Helmet Cause Any Vision Issues?
A: No, the dual-sport helmet generally provides a high level of vision. You should wear your headgear to see how it would affect your vision. You can also go on a test ride to see what vision rate it gives you.
Q: What Are The Factors Responsible For Minimizing The Comfort Level Of Motorcycle Helmets?
A: The weight, inner linings, chin strap, and ventilation primarily affect the comfort level of your helmet. Your motorcycle should be lightweight, well insulated, easy to lose chin strap, and well supplied with air, for comfort.
Q: Does The Wearing Of Helmet Cause A Hearing Issue?
A: Wearing a helmet helps to reduce the noise coming from the engine. This helps you to shut down the sound from the engine and let you hear the usual street noise. Increasing your riding experience thus.
Dual sport helmets are a combination of full-face helmets as well as motocross helmets. The long peaks and extended face shields are the most prominent characteristic of those helmets. These are particularly useful for riders as these avoid gravel, stones, and other debris while riding off-road.
They are mostly used by riders who enjoy both the less-taken off-road or the less-taken road and highway biking as well. For more than just ADV and enduro riders, dual sport helmets have become increasingly popular.
Such helmets also help bridge the gap between off-road, or MX helmet models, and the traditional full face street helmet that makes them flexible for true dual sport riders who use their bike to get to the trails and back home. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Dual Sport Helmets Review Guide For This Year.