Best Digital Pool Water Tester Review Guide For 2022-2023
Best Digital Pool Water Tester Review Guide For 2022-2023 – To maintain the quality of your pool there is a need for regular and constant testing. To do this you will require a digital pool tester as it’s convenient and easy to use. Are you one of those with the question “what is the best digital pool water tester on the market?” If this is true, then you are just in luck as we will be reviewing them in this article. So to see our picks keep reading our Best Digital Pool Water Tester Review Guide For 2022-2023.
LaMotte 2056 ColorQ Pro 7 Digital Pool Water Test Kit
This is a simplified digital pool water tester that makes it easy to check the level of acidity or alkalinity of your pool water. All that is required is to fill the vials with water from the pool thereafter add five drops of your chosen reagent. The vial is then inserted in the button and the button pressed. The result pops out in an easy to read photometer and are very accurate.
It features a water-resistant housing along with carrying case. It can be used to test the total chlorine, bromine, PH, alkalinity, Cyanuric acid and calcium hardness level of the pool water. It also works best with liquid reagents for all its test factors except for Cyanuric acid, in which case it uses tablets.
- Features a photometer which gives you a digital reading of test results.
- Water resistant housing and carrying case provided.
- Tests Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, PH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid.
- Uses liquid reagents for all test factors except Cyanuric Acid, which uses tablets.
- It has a digital readout
- It features a convenient carrying case
- Reagents have a short life span
Blue Wave 6-in-1 Electronic Pool and Spa Water Tester
This product features a water-resistant casing that’s made of tough plastic along with a large LCD readout and also well-labeled buttons, the kit is rugged enough thereby ensuring it lasts long. It is easy to use, with easy push buttons.
It features a commercial-grade technology sensor and also an auto power-off feature as well as a low battery indicator. Its last reading is always saved until a new test is taken. It has a unit dimension of 11-inches (H) x 6-inches (W) x 1.5-inches (D) along with 2 AAA batteries and a one year warranty.
- Material: Plastic, Color: Blue
- Rugged water resistant housing
- Commercial grade technology sensor, Easy push buttons
- Large LCD readouts, Temperature F°/C° toggle button
- Features auto power-off feature and low battery indicator, Last reading is saved until a new test is taken
- It is water-resistant
- It has a large readout
- The pH is off by 0.4 leading to inaccurate results
HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester
This is an efficient digital tester that is accurate to within 3%; hence it is suitable for any use. Its hold button gives you enough time to read and record. Also, the model runs on two button cell batteries and can provide up to 1000 hours of life in just one charge.
It is cost-efficient as the battery won’t need to be changed frequently. It is made of 100% plastic and is highly efficient owing to its advanced microprocessor technology. We like that it has an auto-off function which shuts down after ten minutes of inactivity; preserves the battery life.
It features a large and easy-to-read LCD screen. The meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution but can be recalibrated with a screwdriver.
- plastic /100%
- Economy model that is ideal for end-users. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording and battery life is approx. 1000 hours of usage and power source is 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries. Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image. Fun, translucent blue housing that’s very strong and durable.
- TDS-EZ meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver. Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
- It gives very accurate readings
- It has a long battery life
- It is temperature-sensitive
pHin Water Monitor for Pools and Hot Tubs
It is a flexible pool water tester that is compatible with chlorine, bromine, saltwater pools, and hot tubs; it is suitable for any pool chemical brand. It has remote monitoring that allows you to check your spa, pool or hot tub anytime and anywhere.
It enables users to get alerts and advise as it features customized and timely iOS as well as Android notifications. It comes with a one-year free monitoring app service that can be renewed with a token after a year.
It can be used to measure your pool quality up to 144 times a day, hence you get accurate information on your pool’s status and help you preempt any problem before it starts, it also helps you monitor and handle your pool through the different seasons. It tests for the alkalinity, Cyanuric acid level as well as the total hardness of your pool water.
- Not legal or authorized for sale in Canada due to lack of Industry Canada (IC) certification.
- It gives frequent readings
- It provides detailed information
- It has some battery issues
Solaxx METO1A SafeDip Digital Test Meter for pH
This is an efficient digital test meter that is compatible with chlorine pools. It is easy to calibrate, all you need is distilled or tap water along with a specialized testing solution. It features a large Digital LCD.
It can measure the chlorine, salt, TDS, ORP levels as well as the pH and temperature of the water. It requires no color matching; it has an in-built water sample cup as well as easy push buttons. Also, it features rugged and water-resistant housing.
Furthermore, the product features 2 AAA batteries and also a one year warranty. It is suitable for use in aquariums, spas, pools, and ponds.
- Large Digital LCD Display
- Measure pH, Free Chlorine, Salt, TDS, ORP and Temperature
- No Color Matching
- Built-in Water Sample Cup
- 1 Point Easy Calibration
- Suitable for chlorine and saltwater
- It has an easy calibration and good accuracy
- It requires frequent recalibration
HM Digital TDS-4 Pocket-Size TDS Tester Meter
This is a cheap yet incredibly accurate test meter that is suitable for all water purification applications including aquaculture, wastewater regulation, colloidal silver, and hydroponics. It also has an Automatic Temperature Compensation advanced microprocessor technology.
Besides, it has a sleek design and is portable enough for personal or commercial use. It comes with alkaline batteries and has a hold function that enables users to freeze the measurement to view and record the readings.
Furthermore, it has an auto-off function that shuts the meter off after about ten minutes of inactivity to conserve the battery and prolong its lifespan. It accurately and quickly displays the overall water purity level of your water on its LCD screen.
- This TDS tester is ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver
- ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) ; Advanced microprocessor technology
- The Sleek design of the TDS-4 is perfect for personal or commercial use
- Alkaline batteries included
- Hold Function: Freeze the measurement to view it out of the water.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries
- It features an automatic temperature compensation
- It has good accuracy
- It is not waterproof
Aqua Chek Trutest Digital Reader
This tester works well with bromine and chlorine water and is also compatible with hot tubs and pools of different reagents used in it. It has a large and easy-to-read LCD screen which makes it easy to read and record readings.
It does not require visual color matching but does require test strips that give off reading after fifteen seconds of dipping it in the water. It is lightweight and also water-resistant. Also, note that the test strip reader only works with TruTest Digital Test Strips (NP208). It should be noted too that it requires 2 AAA batteries; this has to be purchased separately.
- No visual color matching
- Accurately reads Free Chlorine, Bromine, pH, and Total Alkalinity on test strips.Reads strips in only 15 seconds
- Lightweight and water resistant.Large easy-to-read LCD screen
- Test strip reader will only work with the TruTest Digital Test Strips (NP208) and appropriate timing for placing the strip on the read tray must be followed
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- It has a large LCD screen
- It is compatible with chlorine and bromine
- It requires test strips
You don’t need to hold a degree in chemistry before being able to maintain the quality of water in your pool; all you need is the best digital pool water tester. Now that these products have been revealed to you in this article, you have no excuse anymore. Go ahead and make a choice today, your pool will thank you for it. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Digital Pool Water Tester Review Guide For 2022-2023.