Best Choice Gravity Lights Review Guide For 2023-2024
Best Choice Gravity Lights Review Guide For 2023-2024 – Although gravity light does not put out as much light as your living room fixture, it is a must-have. This is because it is self-powered and uses gravity to create clean energy. Ideally, the light from a gravity lighting system is bright enough to be used for studying, working at night, and even for cooking.
This unique lighting system is also cost-effective because it does not use electricity or batteries. Plus most of them are beautifully designed to improve the aesthetics of your living space. To find out even more keep reading our Best Choice Gravity Lights Review Guide For 2023-2024.
KC HiLiTES 91303 Pair Pro6 Gravity LED Single
If you are looking to improve your driving lights, this is the fixture for you. It has an IP rating of IP68, meaning it will hold up well to wet conditions. What’s more, the amp draw of this light is 1.67A, and this too helps improve performance. Well, it is because of these features that make this gravity light popular among car owners.
Apart from driving, this fixture is available in other beam patterns, which are Spot and Wide-40. So, regardless of your needs, expect to find a style that you like. The light is also available in Pair and Single to further make sure that your requirements are met. It is LED, meaning it is energy efficient and goes well with the energy rules of contemporary society.
- High output, low amperage draw
- Multiple Beam patterns Available: spot, driving Beam, wide-40
- Raw lumens: driving SAE/ECE- 2, 104 LM, spot- 2, 452 LM, wide-40- 2, 452 LM
- AMP draw: 1. 67A
- IP rating: IP68
- The shipping is done really fast
- Quality is top-notch for 100-percent satisfaction
- The manufacturer is reputable
- The light looks great
- The light has the perfect size
- Could be brighter, but, overall, it is a great light
KC HiLiTES 42341 Gravity LED Pro 7” DOT Headlight (PR)
It is obvious that KC HiLiTES is a top manufacturer that produces highly rated products like the 42341 Gravity LED Pro 7” DOT Headlight (PR). This headlight is totally safe to use because it is 100-percent DOT compliant to show that it is built with quality and safety in mind. What’s more, the headlight has GRD technology that directly improves its performance.
It also has high and low beams that feature DRL (built-in) as well as boasting flicker-resistant capacitors to help it focus light as expected. The manufacturer’s patented optics produce clarity and visibility second to none. The headlight uses 40 watts and outputs raw lumens of 4,904. It should no doubt be a frontier for you if you want to upgrade the headlights of your Jeep.
- Gravity LED Pro 7″ Headlight
- DOT Compliant Low Beam, High Beam and Day Running Light
- Full Plug-n-Play for 07-16 Jeep JK Wrangler
- Raw Lumens: 4, 904 lm
- Wattage: 40W
- Will make your Jeep more visible
- Very easy to install
- Looks amazing on Jeep
- The low beam is nice and crisp
- The high beam works perfectly too
- Works great on the road and trail
- Expensive, but worth it
KC HiLiTES 500 Gravity G4 Clear LED Fog Light for Toyota
Since this KC HiLiTES 500, Gravity G4 Clear LED Fog Light is designed for Toyota, expect it to fit smoothly on the OEM fog lamp location. This fixture is also compatible with other vehicle brands, including Lexus and Scion.
The fog light is designed specifically for various 2006 – 2015 Toyota, Scion, and Lexus. Some of these models include 10-14 Toyota 4runner, 13-14 Scion TC, 06-12 Toyota Rav4, and 13-15 Lexus: IS, LX, RX, GS, and ES.
The fog light is assembled in the USA and has what it takes to make your vehicle very visible. It outputs 866 lumens yet it uses just 10 watts. Additionally, the fog light is enclosed in IP69 aluminum housing for better heat dissipation and improved durability. It is also UV treated to protect it from UV rays so it can have an extended lifespan.
- Fog Beam provides a low, wide angle light pattern that increases short-range and ground visibility
- Designed specifically for various 2006-2015 Toyota, Lexus and Scion models: 10-14 Toyota 4runner, 06-12 Toyota Rav4, 13-14 Scion Tc, 13-15 Lexus: IS, ES, GS, RX, LX
- Using a fully enclosed IP69 aluminum housing and UV treated, shatter-proof polycarbonate lens that is virtually impermeable to dust and moisture
- Specs (per light) – Wattage: 10W, Amp Draw: 0. 74A, LED Color: 5000K, Voltage: 9V-32V, LED: CREE XP-G R4. Performance (per light) – Lumens: 866lm, LUX at 10m: 150lx, Candela: 15, 000cd, Beam: 245m
- Assembled in the USA and features a 23-year
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- › See more product details
- Lighting output is outstanding
- The beam is incredibly clean
- Optics are impressive and installation is a breeze
- The aluminum housing is durable
- Works with a lot of vehicle models
- You might need to modify the bracket slightly for the light to fit perfectly
KC HiLiTES Gravity 7” DOT Headlight (PR) – 42351
It is advisable that you buy a gravity light, which is fully approved. That’s why we are bringing the KC HiLiTES 42351 Gravity 7” DOT Headlight – 42351 to your attention. Its color temperature is 5000K, meaning it is bright enough to illuminate your car nicely. Ideally, this headlight boasts a voltage rating of 9 – 18V.
Plus it is equipped with GRD technology to improve its performance. Other features of this headlight include high and low beams with DRL (built-in), the manufacturer’s patented optics for producing unrivaled clarity and visibility, and flicker-resistant capacitors.
Additionally, the gravity light is very simple to install. This means you will be able to set it up and use it in no time. The aforementioned high and low beams of this gravity light are equipped with built-in daytime.
- Easy plug-and-play installation to factory connectors
- High and Low beam with built-in Daytime Running Light (DRL on 07-15 Wranglers only)
- Voltage: 9-18V
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- LED Bulb: CREE or Nichia LED
- Installation is super easy
- Comes with detailed instructions that have pictures
- Arrives well packaged to avoid the likelihood of any damages
- Gives off a natural Daylight color 5K
- Looks and feels great
- The design could be improved a little to make the light perform even better
KC HiLiTES 493 4” Gravity LED Fog Light – Pair
The KC HiLiTES 4-inch Gravity Fog Light is street legal performance fog lighting, which meets ECE/E-MARK (Europe) and SAE (US) street-legal specifications. With that said, use it with confidence knowing that you are using a top-notch fog light that meets the expected requirements. Besides, this gravity LED fog light produces 866 lumens that increase its brightness, thereby, improving your visibility.
The LED color temperature of this light is 6500K; hence, it is stunning. Another thing to say about this gravity light is patented GRD (Gravity Reflective Diode) technology that yields more controlled and farther reaching light beams. Given the features, this gravity light has, expect it to deliver and even to exceed expectations. It is available in two colors, which are Amber and Clear.
- 10W per light – 2 x 5W Cree XP-G R4 LEDs
- Fog Beam Pattern (SAE/E-MARK/ECE Street Legal)
- Raw Lumens: 866 Lumens/Light; 1,732 Lumens/Pair
- LED Color Temperature: 6500K
- Patented Gravity Reflective Diode (GRD) technology yields more controlled and farther reaching light beams.Beam Distance (Meters): 245m
- Packed well to ensure it arrives safely
- No tools needed to install the light
- Aimed in a wonderful pattern
- Puts out plenty of light
- Small size; hence, fits perfectly and easily
- Shipping takes a little longer than expected
Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Choice Gravity Lights Review Guide For 2023-2024.