Best Blender Review Guide For 2023-2024
Best Blender Review Guide For 2023-2024 – To find the best blender, we began looking into the essential factors that would make it great for your kitchen, including each blender’s capacity, motor power, speed control, and included extras.
If you’re looking for a new home blender, a medium-sized capacity with ample power and some great accessories might be all you need. Otherwise, if you’re running a commercial kitchen, you’ll need a bit more power, an increased holding capacity, and precision speed control.
No matter what your cooking situation, we’ve got a perfect option for your home or restaurant. To find out even more keep reading our Best Blender Review Guide For 2023-2024.
Our #1 Pick is the Ninja Professional BL610 Blender Amazon’s Choice
Ninja offers up a functional blender that’s great for home kitchens. With a large 72-ounce jar, you can blend large batches of your favorite drinks, or any recipes, when friends and family visit.
The four different programming modes automatically help to combine your ingredients properly with Ninja’s Auto-iQ technology, making adjustments during the blending process as needed with the built-in 1000-watt motor — we don’t believe you’ll find the Ninja Professional as underpowered.
The included six-blade assembly helps to crush ice faster and offer a smoother drink blending experience. While some blenders struggle with breaking up ice, the Ninja blender seems to have everything down to an exact science.
The one thing Ninja doesn’t have in its arsenal is a solid customer service team, so if your blender breaks, it might be a bit of a headache getting it fixed. If this blender doesn’t have you sold, take a look at the best immersion blender to compare.
Ninja also sells processor bowls that serve as food processor attachments in case a bowl-shaped blender would work better for your recipe.
Award: TOP PICK
- The Ninja professional blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power 64 ounce maximum liquid capacity
- Ninja total crushing blades gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing crush ice and frozen fruit in seconds
- The 72 ounce professional blender jar is perfect for making large batches of creamy, frozen drinks and smoothies for the entire family also perfect for large batches of delicious margaritas and daiquiris
- Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips and smoothies
- 6 blade assembly allows you to crush ice faster and blend ingredients smoother than other blenders. To clean the motor base, use a damp cloth to wipe clean
- Very durable and large jar Four different program modes Six blade assembly for ice crushing
- Customer service isn’t great
WHY WE LIKE IT:
This blender includes a large 72-ounce jar, perfect for serving up a large quantity of drinks when friends and family are around; it doesn’t lack power either, thanks to the included 1000-watt motor.
Our #2 Pick is the Oster Blender Pro 1200 Blender Amazon’s Choice
The Oster Blender Pro 1200 offers a powerful 1200-watt motor, perfect for chopping, blending, mixing, and crushing. The unit’s one-touch controls allow for smooth operation with modes dedicated to smoothies, milkshakes, and salsa.
You can also choose from standard, low, medium, high, and pulse settings. What’s most interesting is the Dual Direction Blade technology that can blend in both directions for improved operation.
We also like that Oster includes a blending cup to go alongside the large jar; this way, you can easily blend your morning smoothie for on the go — no need to transfer anything to another cup.
This feature makes this one of the best personal blenders that you can get. The one complaint is that replacement parts seem to be scarce with Oster customer support telling purchasers that components such as the blending cup are no longer available.
Award: HONORABLE MENTION
- Smart settings technology and 7 speeds including 3 pre-programmed settings for the most common blender creations
- Dual direction blade technology for extra blending power to chop and grind with precision extra wide 3.5” blade system allows ingredients to flow down into the blade easier for faster and smoother results
- 1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power
- 6 cup dishwasher safe Boroclass glass jar withstands thermal shock
- Pulse feature for added control and precision; Featuring a 50% larger blade system (compared to previous Oster blender models) and patented dual direction blade technology that blends in forward and reverse motion
- Oster 10 year Duralast all metal drive limited warranty for lasting durability
- Includes extra large capacity 24 ounces smoothie cup
- Dimensions: 14.25 inches x 7.25 inches x 8 inches, cord length:16 inches
- Best on a budget One-touch present controls Includes blending cup
- Replacement parts are scarce
WHY WE LIKE IT:
This blender has a powerful 1200-watt motor, featuring one-touch preset controls for your favorites, including smoothies and milkshakes. The company even throws in a free blending cup, alongside the 24-ounce jar.
Our #3 Pick is the NutriBullet Blender Combo Blender
NutriBullet has been on TV as long as we can remember, reminding us about the benefits of smoothies. After taking a closer look at the NutriBullet Blender Combo, we think they might be the right company to dive into with a new smoothie addiction.
The Combo Set includes the blender base and jar, as well as two on-the-go cups. You can easily blend your smoothie, or margarita in your new personal blender— we aren’t judging, and grab it the next time you head out the door.
Whatever you’re wanting to blend in a personal blender, this quality conventional blender is a great kitchen appliance to use on a daily basis for all your blending needs.
The easy-twist extractor blade makes it easy to clean, and the dishwasher-safe containers are also all BPA-free. If you have a bad back, this might not be the blender for you, however, as the base unit is quite heavy and takes some strength to move around your countertop.
The NutriBullets included cups make it the best blender for smoothies. This easy-to-use NutriBullet Balance premium blender combo would overall make a great addition to your kitchen space. Another famous food processor of the same manufacturer as the NutriBullets is the Magic Bullet, which you should check out if you may be interested in a smaller food processing appliance.
Following research and long term test runs on the Magic Bullet and NutriBullets, the manufacturer has designed two noteworthy products for your kitchen. If you want a budget pick instead, take a look at the best blenders under $100.
Award: BEST FOR SMOOTHIES
- The NutriBullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies. Load it up with your favorite whole foods like nuts, berries and spinach, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades blend whole foods into liquid fuel for your body – in seconds.
- (1) 600W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (1) 24 oz cup, (1) to-go lid, (1) lip ring and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable
- Hassle-free cleaning – simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited .
- Note: Refer to user manual before use
- Product built to North American & Canadian Electrical standards
- Powerful and durable motor Easy-twist extractor blade for cleaning Dishwasher-safe BPA-free materials
- Base unit is quite heavy
WHY WE LIKE IT:
NutriBullet includes everything you need in this blender combination set, including a 64oz blending jar, 21oz blending cup, and 24oz blending cup. The kit also includes an easy-twist extractor blade which makes cleaning a bit easier.
Our #4 Pick is the Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender Amazon Choice
Blendtec first caught our attention with its extreme commercials that showcased electronic devices, such as iPhones, being blended.
But, the company kept our attention with the Total Classic Original; this blender provides a powerful and high-capacity option to kitchens everywhere. The large 75oz four-sided jar can hold more substantial quantities of ingredients so that you don’t need to blend in multiple batches.
The powerful motor can also spin up to fast enough speeds to heat soup and drinks in less than six minutes, while the stainless-steel blade has no problem chopping through food — these factors combined make it the best blender for soup.
We have heard of a few quality control reports with the Blendtec, but it wasn’t significant enough for us to consider it a serious issue. This blender isn’t one of the best blenders for crushing ice, so if you’re looking for the perfect margarita, look elsewhere.
Award: BEST FOR SOUP
- Easy blending cycles: 1-touch buttons, 6 pre-programmed cycles, pulse, and 10 speed manual control with the ability to achieve a variety of textures. Complete control to adjust your blending at any time while blending
- Patented blade/80% thicker: stainless-steel forged blade, with wings, for amazingly smooth blends (10x stronger than other blender blades). note: Blade is not sharp, blade is dull. No more cuts and pokes. Self-cleaning: add a little soap and water, your jar can clean itself in less than 1 minute
- Large batches: BPA-free four-sided jar is a 75 ounce volume jar with 32 ounce blending capacity (wet or dry) ideal for blending beverages for 3-4 people
- Warming Soup: Blendtec blenders heat soups and drinks through blade friction heat. Enjoy a warm meal or beverage in 6 minutes or less. Electrical ratings: Volts 120, Watt 1560, Hz 50-60, amp 13, cord: feet 35inches/3 feet
- 8 year warranty/American Company: Family-owned and driven to build the best quality products – without compromise. Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Largest pitcher capacity Ability to warm soup & drinks Durable stainless-steel blade & BPA free
- Poor product quality control
WHY WE LIKE IT:
This Blendtec option provides professional-level blending, as well as a massive four-sided 75oz jar that can tackle your biggest challenges. The Blendtec can even warm soup and drinks with blade friction heat in under 6-minutes.
Our #5 Pick is the Cleanblend Commercial Blender
If you need the power, Cleanblend delivers with its Commercial Blender. This powerful blender offers up 1800-watts of high-speed control from its included base.
You can use the unit to crush ice, blend drinks, chop nuts, grind pastes, heat soups, process vegetables, purée carrots, and liquefy due to the high speed at which the blades can spin. This isn’t your standard kitchen blender; it stands up to professional, commercial, and heavy-duty cooking needs.
What we love most about the Cleanblend is that it offers a money-back guarantee for up to 30-days — don’t like it, return it without any questions asked.
We will say that the Commercial Blender is impressive, but it is large and might be a tight fit for some home countertops. But, if you have space, you won’t regret your choice and it’s the best blender for frozen fruit thanks to its powerful motor.
Award: MOST POWERFUL
- COMPACT COUNTERTOP BLENDER – The ideal size to fit on your counter and under most kitchen cabinets, the Cleanblend Ultra features a low-profile design. A sturdy, BPA-free, 40-oz. pitcher is perfect for blended drinks, nut butter, salsa, and more.
- POWERFUL DESIGN – Each Cleanblend Ultra includes a high performance, 1,000 watt motor so you can enjoy vitamin-rich foods at home. Our 8-blade system is made of food-grade stainless steel to effortlessly handle all of your favorite recipes.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL BLENDER – Replaces up to 9 appliances: crush, blend, chop, grind, heat, process, puree, or liquify. Create larger servings of ice blended coffee, dips, sauce, or margaritas!
- VARIABLE SPEED – Meet your personal wellness goals with just one convenient appliance. Not just a smoothie blender, the Cleanblend Ultra has variable speed settings for different recipes, and the pulse button allows you to control the consistency.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Your Cleanblend Ultra comes with a 5-year limited warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee. Our stainless-steel bearings and sturdy construction ensure long-lasting durability at a much lower price than competitors.
- Able to easily heat & liquify food Powerful 1800-watt base motor Includes money-back protection
- Very large for a home kitchen
WHY WE LIKE IT:
The Cleanblend delivers 1800-watts of power, delivering one of the most high-powered blender options in our lineup. Due to its power, the Cleanblend can crush, blend, chop, grind, heat, process, purée, and liquify.
Our #6 Pick is the Vitamix 5200 Blender
If you need the best for your kitchen or restaurant, the Vitamix 5200 blender is happy to play the role. With a motor reaching nearly 1400-watts, the Vitamix can tear through anything you need blended.
The controls allow for precise variable adjustments so that you can select the perfect speed, mastering the texture of your recipes. The included specially designed tamper also helps scrape down the sides, without needing to turn the machine off in the process. The speed controls and included tamper overall make a great difference in the functionality and convenience of this product.
Need to clean the Vitamix 5200? Just add water, a squirt of dish soap, and turn the unit on — it will heat the water and clean your blender jar with ease. The 5200 is a commercial product, so while it will work in home kitchens, you may find it to be a bit loud and bulky — not to mention very expensive.
That being said, you may not go back to regular blenders ever again after trying high end blenders; it’s essentially the best blender for everything. Ascent produces other fantastic high performance models with adjustable speed for your workout smoothies, like the Vitamix A2500 64 Ounce Container.
This professional grade blender is a useful tool with wireless functionality with the Perfect Blend app and a speed dial for simple controls and smooth results. Though it doesn’t come with a true digital display screen interface, it still uses a neat digital timer when blending.
This excellent value blender also comes with a five year warranty. If you’re just looking for the best blender for green smoothies, click here to compare models.
Award: BEST FOR COMMERCIAL KITCHENS
- Variable speed control: easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control
- Large batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches.
- Hot soup: The blades in the Vitamin container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes
- Hardened stainless-steel blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results
- Self-cleaning: with a drop of dish soap and Warm water, your Vitamin Machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
- What’s in the box: motor base, 64 oz. Container, getting started guide, DVD, classic tamper.
- Design feature: radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- Cord: 6 ft. Electrical ratings: 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 11. 5 Amps
- 7- year full
- Precise adjustable speed control Includes specially designed tamper Ability to self-clean with soap
- Very expensive purchase
WHY WE LIKE IT:
With nearly a 1400-watt motor, the ability to handle large 64-ounce batches, and durable industrial design, this Vitamix blender was designed for commercial and professional kitchens; that also makes it the best home blender you’ll ever use.
Best Blender Buying Guide For 2023-2024
- Capacity: Large capacity blenders are great for parties, but if you find yourself preparing for one or two people, you can likely get away with a smaller single serve option.
- Select a blender size that is appropriate for your recipes and the number of drinks you might need to prepare. If you know you’re only preparing single servings or a small amount of ingredients, a compact blender may be a solid choice for you, which not only has a smaller container size but also takes up less counter space and storage space in an upper cabinet.
- Sometimes storage area can become an issue with full size blenders, so you might not have to worry about that with a smaller blender. On average, smaller ones tend to be more affordable blenders with a lower price point than full sized blenders, so small ones won’t be a super expensive option either.
- Motor Power: While motor power isn’t always an indicator for a great blender, it provides a rough idea. Anything over 500-watts should be suitable for a home kitchen, but 1000-watt+ options are still desirable for pulverizing ice or heating liquid.
- Material: Some of these electric powered blenders are made of plastic and some of glass. Glass tends to be the preferred option by most consumers due to its durability and greater scratch resistance compared to plastic, but glass containers do tend to be heavier when you’re blending up your fruit smoothies, protein shakes, and other blending tasks. The weight of these glass blenders may not be a big deal to some who may keep their high performance blenders stationary and on their kitchen counters.
- However, to those who may own a small blender that converts the blending jars into travel cups to take with them, the weight of the blending container may be an important factor to consider. Blender blades and their blade design are also important to consider when considering a quality model for a variable speed blender.
- If you know you’re going to be blending tough ingredients for complex recipes in your recipe book or are just after a quality smoothie, look for quality, sharp blades before purchasing. Though if you know that children may be using the blender for the occasional smoothie, consider looking into kid friendly blenders as well.
- If you’re interested in achieving a fine puree for soups directly in the pot, consider a hand blender with a whisk attachment or also known as an immersion blender, like the Hamilton immersion blender line.
- Speed Control: A standard blender might have simple low, medium, and high controls. If you want a bit more, check out blenders that offer one-touch preset controls — a welcome addition to save time and help you out during the cooking process.
- Switching between blending speeds through programmed settings and touchscreen digital displays are convenient extra features on some smart blenders or high end blenders with a higher price range. Some may have just a single turbo button too, and some have fancier features like a touch screen. Some people are in the mood for a thick smoothie, creamy smoothie, or a lighter smoothie on other days, so some appreciate the flexible speed options to achieve their desired, perfect blend, while it isn’t a vital necessity to others.
- You might even just want something simple like an auto speed blender with programmed presents and preset buttons. There’s a variety of blenders on the market with different speed settings and features, so evaluate your needs, budget, and what foods or drinks you’d use the blender for to find the right one for you.
- Included Accessories: Most blenders include the base and jar, but some include extras in the box. Blenders with to-go cups can be great for churning out smoothies in the morning or before running to the gym, while tampers can help scrape the sides of a blender during operation.
Q: What is the best blender on the market?
A: We found the best blender to be the Ninja Professional blender; it includes a large 72-ounce jar, perfect for serving up a large number of drinks when friends and family are around; it doesn’t lack the power either, thanks to the included 1000-watt motor.
Q: What is the best blender for home use?
A: We have quite a few excellent options on our list for home use. The Ninja Professional is our top pick, but another great option is the NutriBullet Blender Combo; it includes everything you need in this blender combination set, including a 64oz blending jar, 21oz blending cup, and 24oz blending cup.
Q: What is the most durable blender?
A: Our commercial selection is among the most durable, the Vitamix 5200; it sports nearly a 1400-watt motor, the ability to handle large 64-ounce batches, and durable industrial design. The 5200 was designed for commercial and professional kitchens; that also makes it the best home blender you’ll ever use.
After extensive research, we confidently believe that the Ninja Professional (BL610) to be the best blender you can buy today. The Professional sports a 1000-watt motor can power through smoothies, margaritas, and other favorites.
You’ll be able to prepare a monster batch, thanks to the included 72-ounce jar. With four different program modes, the Ninja is ready for what you throw at it. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Blender Review Guide For 2023-2024.