Best Beverage Cooler Review Guide For 2022-2023
Best Beverage Cooler Review Guide For 2022-2023 – Are there many things better than an ice cold drink in your hand? A good way to guarantee that you always have that frosty drink within arm’s reach is to have a beverage cooler. From college freshmen, restaurateurs to winos, almost everyone can benefit from having an external drink refrigerator. Whether you want to keep drinks in your dorm room or regulate your wine temperature, chances are there is a cooler for you. We have taken a look at a few varieties of refrigerators, under the counter, outdoor, in-room, the list goes on… If you’re feeling on the fence about which is the best beverage cooler to purchase, let us help you decide. We have put together a list of our favorite refrigerators and put them into our Best Beverage Cooler Review Guide For 2022-2023, so let’s go through them and find the perfect beverage cooler for you…
Best Beverage Cooler Buyers Guide For 2022-2023:
Are you still not sure how to choose the best beverage cooler for everything you need? Let us help you with a little bit of extra guidance and a few questions to ask yourself before making your purchase.
How Cold Do You Want It?
Decide on what temperature range will suit you best.
Do you want to store ice cold soft drinks?
Maybe you want to store your wine collection or age your home brewed beers. Whatever your cooling needs are, the slightest temperature change can make a significant difference.
You can’t go too low if you plan on having carbonated drinks or fresh vegetables in your cooler. You also don’t want the extra chore of chipping away at ice if your cooler gets too cold. Maybe you want a warmer too; in that case, you should consider a unit that has both functions.
That Brings Us To Our Next Point, Features…
Many of the coolers we mention here today feature some sort of auto defrost function, so you won’t have to worry too much. A few even feature a temperature memory function just in case of a power outage your cooler will remember your ideal temp.
Maybe you are forgetful and leave the door open; having an internal alarm will be your energy saving grace. LED lighting is also a popular feature, but you can decide if you want front, back, or side lit. Make sure if you don’t want constant light, the cooler you choose comes with a light control.
And More On Controls:
You will probably want to choose a cooler that has a temperature display and is easy to operate. Touch control panels are some of the most user friendly controls available. Most of the coolers we feature also give you the choice between Fahrenheit and Celsius. And if controlling access to your drink cooler is also important, then you will most definitely want to consider a lock.
Choosing a unit that saves you money is an important decision for most people, since most people love saving money. Decide on a unit that uses the cooling system you prefer. You have a wide range of choices from thermoelectric cooling to compressor and fan cooling, both of which typically go hand in hand.
Having an airtight seal on the door also ensures that nothing is sneaking out running your power bill up. If you decide on a unit that uses a compressor, you’ll probably want to choose a unit that runs quiet and vibration free.
Aesthetics Are Important Too:
Which color do you prefer?
Do you want everything to match, or can you mix and match? There are modern coolers and basic coolers. Some come in black, some in stainless, and some with both.
Also, think about the placement of handles, towel bar handles are popular due to their versatility. Which direction do you want the door to open? Most of our coolers today have reversible doors, so it doesn’t matter if your right or left handed, but some are locked in place.
Where do you plan on using your cooler?
Do you want a freestanding unit you can place just about anywhere?
Or would you prefer to have it built-in to your space?
Choosing a front ventilated unit is the way to go here, it will be beneficial to you no matter where you place your cooler.
The reason you are purchasing a beverage cooler in the first place; storing beverages. Consider not only the capacity of your cooler but what it is capable of holding; bottles and cans, tall or short. Take into consideration how important it is to have 100 cans cold at once over 50 cans.
Maybe you are storing wine; you’ll want enough space to hold the bottles either on their sides or upright. And shelving, you will need enough shelves and enough space in between to store your favorite drinks. Maybe you want a separate space for both, and we have that too.
So, What’s The Best Beverage Cooler?
Depending on your preference and cooling needs, the costs can vary drastically, but you planned to spend the money already. Consider making an investment now for something that will last you for a nice long while and do everything you need it to. If you are having trouble deciding which beverage cooler is best for you, we will share our favorite with you. The…
….won us over today. First off, it looks great and is versatile enough to suit a variety of decorated spaces. It runs without any disturbance thanks to its ultra-quiet compressor. You can put it wherever you choose, built-in or free standing.
Not only does it have all of the standard features, but its slew of settings has us sold. Lock and key, temperature memory settings, and its massive storage capacity, we couldn’t ask for much more.
Kalamera Beverage Cooler And Fridge
Large and in charge…
Our largest capacity yet, the Kalamera cooler is best for thirsty families. Measuring in at 23” X 24”, this massive fridge can used free standing or as a built-in under any counter space. Five racks are moveable and removable so you can fit in a wide selection of your favorite beverages.
Chill up to 175 average cans, or a variety of sizes. Take the racks out to fit full cases or rearrange them to fit bottles in. The entire unit is made from sturdy stainless steel with a glass paned door.
Inside is a soft blue LED light, so if you store wine, you won’t have to worry about heat affecting your brew. There will also be no disturbances from the cooler with its ultra-quiet compressor that minimizes starts and stops. A powerful compressor means evenly distributed cold air, so whether you grab a drink off the top or bottom shelf.
Still need more?
Just in case the power goes out, or your new cooler becomes unplugged, the temperature memory function is here to save the day. It will automatically reset to its last setting. No spoilage here.
With a temperature range from 38 degrees to 50 degrees Fahrenheit, you will have the frostiest drinks on the block. And in case you want to keep company out of your cooler, the security locks restrict unauthorized access.
Undecided between Fahrenheit and Celsius? The lighted control panel allows you to choose, adjust, as well as control the light.
- Great Storage: In just under 23”X24” of floor space you get storage space for up to 175 cans of your favorite cold beverages!
- Sleek Design: Stainless steel and transparent glass front with blue LED lighting add elegant design and practical function to your home.
- Revovable Wire Racks: Five wire racks remove easily to quickly add cases of beer or soda cans.
- Advanced Comprssor: Whisper-quiet compressor maintains even cool temperature longer, with fewer stops and starts!
- Temperature Memory Function: Restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost, which keeps your wine collection from going bad with increasing temperature. ★Any further information needed before purchasing, you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-554-6688.
- Temperature memory.
- Security lock.
- Powerful ultra-quiet compressor.
- Built-in or free standing.
- 175 can capacity.
- Not recommended for food storage.
Edgestar CBR1501SLD Built-In Stainless Steel Beverage Cooler
Another versatile beverage cooler that can be used as freestanding or built-in comes from EdgeStar. This unit is our first on the list without a see through door. This durable stainless steel cooler has a solid door guaranteed to keep the cold in.
Let’s take a look inside…
There are glass shelves inside which work best to prevent spillage. You can store up to 142, 12oz. cans, or a variety of tall and short cans. You can store bottles of water or bottles of wine, whichever you prefer.
Keep your mommy juice cold with a temperature range of 38 degrees to 50 degrees. Adjust accordingly with digital temperature controls.
The perfect temperature…
Air is distributed evenly with powerful compressor based cooling. There is no worry of your drinks freezing over with the auto-defrost function that sensors when it’s too cold.
A built-in carbon filter keeps the smells out of there too, so you always open the door to freshness. You can keep anything locked away in secret, and not only is it a solid door, but it comes with a lock.
You decide which way the door swings with reversible hinge placement. Just make sure you place this refrigerator inside as it is not suitable for outdoors.
- Capacity: 142 standard 12 oz. cans; Freestanding or built-in application
- Powerful compressor-based cooling; Temperature range: 38-50 degrees F
- Includes glass shelves; Factory installed lock; Built-in carbon filter; Auto defrost;
- Reversible door; Solid stainless steel door; Digital temperature controls; This unit is for indoor use, for an outdoor version please see model CBR1501SSOD
- PLEASE NOTE: Delivery will be curbside, inside delivery is not available. A valid phone number is required for delivery purposes, please ensure the correct phone number is provided in your shipping information when placing this order.
- Solid stainless steel construction.
- Locking door.
- Powerful compressor.
- Large capacity.
- Can be used freestanding or built-in.
- Not suitable for outdoors.
- No see through door.
Koldfront 80 Can Built-In Beverage Cooler
This compact black 80 can cooler from Koldfront is the perfect addition to any small space, from dorm to office. Reward all of your hard work by having an ice cold beer waiting for right on your desk.
You can place it on, in, or under with front ventilation, you’re placement options are not restricted. A reversible tempered glass door is great for either righties or lefties. LED lighting allows you to keep an eye on your frosty prize.
Set the temperature…
A concave handle gives this unit a completely streamlined appearance. The dual digital display shows you your set temperature and the current internal temperature. You can set the temperature in a range from 38 degrees to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
It may not be large, but Koldfront still has an 80 can capacity with three shelves so you can color code your cans. A compressor and fan work in harmony to evenly cool all of your drinks. You won’t have to worry about freezing with an auto-defrost feature that detects when it’s time to regulate.
At an affordable price, this drink cooler is best for treating oneself.
- Auto defrost all refrigerator; Fan-forced ventilation; Compressor based cooling system
- Blue LED interior light; Reversible tempered glass door
- Front-vented for built-in or free standing installation; Digital display
- Internal Dimensions: 25 1/2″ H x 12″ W x 18″ D
- External Dimensions: 32″ H x 15″ W x 23 3/4″ D
- Compact with a decent capacity.
- Front ventilated.
- Three shelves.
- LED lights and digital displays.
- Reversible glass door.
- Not suitable for food or wine.
Bull Outdoor Products 13700 Series Ii Outdoor Refrigerator
Bull brings us a premium stainless steel outdoor refrigerator. You can mix and match with other outdoor appliances from Bull for a perfectly streamlined outdoor kitchen.
Install this fridge as a built-in or freestanding unit, with front ventilation your options are no longer limited. The outside of this beverage cooler has a solid door that resembles a dishwasher with a towel rod handle. 24” tall with a 4.9 cubic ft. interior and shelves that you can rearrange in twenty different ways, is an enticing combination.
Just too cold!
Built from stainless steel, this outdoor cooler is guaranteed to withstand all weather conditions. Inside is an auto defrost feature that detects when it’s getting just too cold inside, if that’s even a thing! Another modern auto feature is the alarm that tells you when the door isn’t shut all the way.
And no putting food in straight from the grill as an alarm will sound to warn you that it’s too hot. Energy efficiency saves you money so you can spend more on customizing your favorite outdoor space. A reversible door gives you more functionality and a wider range of placement options.
Still not convinced?
Yes, Bull produces expensive premium quality appliances. With your investment, though, you get a top rated outdoor appliance that will no doubt last you years to come.
Digital controls allow you to customize temperature settings. Dual fans circulate cold air evenly cooling all of the contents in your fridge. A temperature range from 36 degrees to 54 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to also store fresh veggies without freezing them.
Alongside interior alarms, this unit comes pre-installed with a lock so you can keep greedy fingers out of your stash. Upgrade your summer barbecue game with Bull.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction throughout to ensure durability and longevity
- Full range temperature control from 32 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit with digital readout
- Outdoor rated for all seasons with ETL, doe, and CE (energy saver) certifications
- Front venting internal and external fans for both freestanding or built-in use
- Cutout dimension: 24 1/4″W x 33″h x 23 5/8″D
- 4.9 cubic feet of storage space with locking, reversible door
- For a sleek, professional look when installing in an outdoor kitchen use the Bull #13900 Outdoor Refrigerator Finishing Frame
- Sturdy construction from stainless steel.
- Suitable for food and drinks.
- Door alarm.
- Lock pre-installed.
- Perfectly suited for outdoors.
- Reversible door.
Kegco Vscb-24ssrn Beverage Center
The Kegco Beverage Center was designed with craft beer fanatics in mind. This advanced unit functions as a built-in cooler with front ventilation, but can also be used as a standalone. A black interior and exterior keep UV rays out, and a stainless framed door keeps your space looking fresh.
A glass paned door allows you to select your favorite craft brew before you open the door. Soft LED lights allow you to choose your late night refresher. Two metal shelves allow for a variety of bottle sizes, tallboys to the average bottle of beer.
Why craft beer?
This beverage center boasts a temperature range from 39 degrees to 64 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can also age your home brews. An efficient compressor regulates the temperature throughout.
Digital display controls show you set temperatures and current. You can decide between Fahrenheit and Celsius as well as light control all at your fingertips.
And now for the super special feature…
The shelves are not only adequately spaced for larger bottle capacity, but they telescope out! You can slide your whole collection of beers out to grab the one you want from way in the back. No rearranging or rotating necessary; leave that to the stock boys.
The door also comes with a pre-installed lock so you can keep your collection all to yourself. From brewing to aging to downing that ice cold tallboy, this craft beer cooler is the perfect addition to any man or lady cave.
- Kegco’s VSCB-24SSRN Craft Beer Center has been specially designed to give craft beer enthusiasts the perfect place to store large format beer bottles for aging or serving
- Craft beer fridge features sturdy metal shelves that have been spaced far enough apart to allow you to store bombers and large format 750mL bottles in an upright position
- Telescoping roller assemblies make every shelf capable of 100% shelf extension, giving you easy access to every bottle in your collection without requiring you to rearrange the contents
- User-friendly digital display and controls and a large available temperature range makes it easy to set the temperature high enough to age cellar beers or low enough to serve refreshing ice-cold beer
- Thanks to its fully finished cabinet and front-venting design, this beer refrigerator can be built-in to your cabinetry or used as an elegant freestanding appliance
- Telescoping metal shelves.
- Digital displays.
- Security lock.
- Perfect for aging home brewed beer.
- Front ventilation.
- Can be used as a built-in or freestanding unit.
- Only two shelves make its best for beer.
We hope you found our Best Beverage Cooler Review Guide For 2022-2023 helpful.