Best Bathroom Vanity Review Guide For 2022-2023
Best Bathroom Vanity Review Guide For 2022-2023 – Bathroom vanities have the ability to set the mood of the bathroom. Having good cabinet space and functionality is as important as having a look that fits with the rest of the room. Bathrooms are heavily used rooms that must have quality construction in the furniture because of the moisture and heavy use that bathrooms experience. We have selected bathroom vanities that add both style and function to your bathrooms. To find out more keep reading our Best Bathroom Vanity Review Guide For 2022-2023.
Most Popular Bathroom Vanity – Elimax’s Solid Wood 36′ Bathroom Vanity Cabinet Ceramic Top Sink Faucet TR1
The Bathroom-Vanity-Cabinet-Ceramic-Faucet comes fully assembled (except for the door handles). The vanity is 30 inches wide, 18 inches deep and 35 inches tall. It comes with three side drawers and an under cabinet shelf that is great for storing taller items like bottles of shampoo or conditioner.
The sink and faucet are also included with the purchase. The faucet is a very modern design and will be a great addition to your bathroom upgrade. The integrated sink and vanity top are made of ceramic material and is easy to care for. The handles come in either brush nickel or chrome. The Bathroom-Vanity-Cabinet-Ceramic-Faucet also has self-closing drawers which prevent the drawers from slamming shut. The deep cherry wood will look great in any bathroom.
- Elimax’s Solid Wood 36″ Bathroom Vanity Cabinet Ceramic Top Sink Faucet TR1
- Overall Dimension: 37″(94 cm) wide, 22″(56 cm) deep,33.5″(85 cm) high (counter)
- Cabinet Dimension: 36″(89.4 cm), 21″(53.5cm) deep,33″ (83.5cm) High
- Sink Dimension:37″(94cm) wide, 22-1/16″(56cm) deep
- Cabinet Color: Dark Cherry Finish / Faucet & Hardware Color: Brush Nickel or Chrome Finish( pls email me the finish)
- Dimensions are 36” X 18” X 35”
- 3 drawers and under cabinet storage with soft closing drawers
- Ceramic vanity top with integrated rectangular sink
- Faucet and hardware included
- Deep cherry wood color
Best Overall Bathroom Vanity – Abbey 48-inch Bathroom Vanity
The Abbey-48-inch-Bathroom-Vanity-Carrera is a fully assembled vanity that is made of high quality materials and a very stylish design. The vanity top is made of a double thick Carrera marble imported from Italy. It also comes with a ceramic sink that has a deep bowl and a rectangular shape. The vanity itself has 5 small drawers and a long drawer at the bottom. The under cabinet shelf gives you access to pipes and storage pace for larger items. The Abbey-48-inch-Bathroom-Vanity has soft close drawers and the hinges are self-closing. The cabinet is made of 100% birch wood. This includes the frame, the drawers and the doors. The backsplash and faucet are included as a free upgrade. The vanity is 48 long, 22 inches deep and 35 inches tall. It comes with a one year warranty against defects.
- HIGH-END FURNITURE-GRADE CONSTRUCTION: All our vanities are made with solid wood and plywood only – absolutely no MDF or cheap particle board anywhere in this product
- AUTHENTIC MARBLE COUNTERTOP: Beautiful Carrara marble countertop imported from Italy (comes pre-installed on cabinet). Please note, due to natural variation of the stone, each countertop may vary from the pictures. No two slabs of marble are the same!
- SOFT-CLOSE MECHANISM: We use soft-close door hinges and/or drawer slides for all our bathroom vanities. This feature is typically only found in luxury furniture brands
- DOVETAIL DRAWERS: All drawers are dovetailed and made with 100% solid wood. We give our drawers a natural finish so you can see what they’re made of!
- Cabinet is finished with Sherwin-Williams paint. Order now and we will include a matching backsplash as a free gift!
- 48” X 22” X 35”
- 6 soft close drawers and an under sink shelf
- Cabinet made of 100% birch wood
- Carrera marble vanity with ceramic sink
- Arrives fully assembled with a 1 year warranty
Best Budget Bathroom Vanity – 34′ Benton Collection Cottage Look Daleville Bathroom Sink Vanity
The Cottage-Abbeville-Bathroom-vanity-CF28325 is a cottage style cabinet made of solid wood with a distressed look. This gives the vanity a classic and elegant feel to the piece and will be an eye catching piece for any bathroom. You can add a faucet, backsplash and matching mirror which are all sold separately. The Cottage-Abbeville-Bathroom-vanity-CF28325 is 46” in length, 21.5 inches deep and 34” tall. It comes with 9 functioning shutter style drawers. The center storage shelf is great for storing larger items. It also gives you easy access to the plumbing. The back has pre-cut out holes making for easy installation. The vanity comes fully assembled. The countertop is made of white marble and has matching porcelain under mounted sink.
- Dimensions: 34 x 21 x 35″ H
- White marble counter top (one large genuine) White under mount porcelain sinks
- Back panel pre-cut opening for easy plumbing access, Two large storage drawers with metal slide
- Fully assembled by the manufacturer, with countertop & sink pre-installed
- Color: Distressed Grey
- Dimensions are 46” X 21.5” X 34”
- Fully assembled with rustic feel
- Solid wood construction
- Includes marble vanity and porcelain under mount sink
- Faucet, backsplash and matching mirror available separately
Best Bathroom Vanity Buyers Guide For 2022-2023
When you’re building a new bathroom or renovating an existing one, choosing a vanity is a wise decision. A bathroom vanity comes with a myriad of benefits. Apart from completely revamping the space without needing a full-on remodel, it can also give room for extra storage. The type of bathroom vanity you’ll choose largely depends on your budget. However, there’re other important aspects to consider as follows:
- Dimensions of The Room and Vanity
The floor plan of your bathroom will determine the size you should purchase and placement of the vanity. Be sure that you measure the dimensions of your bathroom and the space required to close or open the door properly. You won’t be interested in a very wide or deep vanity that the door will regularly bang against it. If you’ve got a small bathroom, consider a vanity that has rounded edges on its countertop.
- Countertop Durability
This is an essential factor to consider especially if the vanity will encounter a lot of abuse. A solid surface countertop is resistant to stains although it scratches easily. On the other hand, granite and quartz are resistant to water damage, heat damage, scratches, and stains. Countertops made of marble can easily stain, chip and scratch compared to other surfaces. If an issue arises, call a professional to repair the damaged acrylic, granite or quartz. What homeowners can do is to polish out any scratches on the marble countertops.
- Cabinet Quality
In most cases, the bottom part of a vanity cabinet is usually made from solid hardwood, solid wood or sometimes budget-friendly options such as plywood, particleboard or MDF. All these options can work well in your bathroom especially if they’re sealed properly. However, although particleboard is less costly, it can be easily damaged by water. If you think that the cost of vanity is too high compared to its quality, make sure you check the thickness of drawers. The thickness at the bottom and on the sides should be at least 3/8-inches. Cabinets that have a veneer finish should be avoided because they’re likely to peel off in the future.
- Mounting Type
When choosing a vanity, consider the mounting type depending on the storage space you need as well as the overall style. The two main vanity mounting styles are the freestanding and wall mounted.
• Freestanding Vanities
They’re the traditional vanities which are commonly used by many people. As the name suggests, they are kept in contact with the bathroom floor and come with more cabinets and drawers for extra storage of your items. Freestanding vanities are ideal for master bathrooms or other shared bathrooms that are used more frequently. The numerous drawers give space for shaving products, hairbrushes, makeup, and other necessities.
• Wall mounted Vanities
These types of vanities are gaining popularity today. Your bathroom will feel bigger since the floor is much exposed. They are generally ideal for small bathrooms and powder rooms. Their only downside is less storage capacity.
- Style of Sink You Want
Determine what taps and faucet you need. Also, carefully consider the bowl and its general impact on the utility and look of your bathroom vanity. Due to the availability of many sink styles, you may be challenged in picking the best style. However, the best approach is to determine the counter space you need.
- Location of Bathroom Plumbing
In most cases, your bathroom plumbing will dictate where your vanity should go. Remember that it’ll cost you both money and time to make any desired changes to your bathroom plumbing. Additionally, the style of vanity you choose will also be affected by your bathroom plumbing. For instance, if your bathroom has a typical plumbing layout, a floor-mounted vanity will be ideal compared to a wall mounted one. This is because a wall mounted vanity requires you to move the plumbing hookups for the purpose of your sink. However, the process of moving your bathroom plumbing isn’t a walk in the park and largely depends on your budget and your needs.
In conclusion, these are some of the top things to consider when choosing a bathroom vanity. Research a bit to ensure you find a vanity that suits your budget and style. You can also consider custom designed bathroom vanities for greater efficiency. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Bathroom Vanity Review Guide For 2022-2023.