Best Baby Snowsuits for Infants and Newborns Review Guide For 2022-2023
Best Baby Snowsuits for Infants and Newborns Review Guide For 2022-2023 – Are you prepared for winter? Perhaps it’s your baby’s first Christmas? Sharing the holidays with the little ones is what makes the holidays so enjoyable for parents. But, winter isn’t always a walk in the park when you have kids.
You’ll want to ensure your baby or toddler is dressed appropriately for everything winter brings your way. Whether it’s just a little chilly, or it’s freezing cold and you’re caught in a storm, you need to make sure your little one is layered up this winter.
The rule of thumb is to make sure they always have one more layer on than older kids or adults. One of the easiest ways to keep your baby comfortable this season is by investing in a cozy, high-quality snowsuit.
These are an essential piece of your baby’s wardrobe if you live in an area that has at least a few days or weeks in freezing temperatures. A high-quality snowsuit is able to keep your child dry and cozy, even in the nastiest conditions. We’ve done the research for you in finding the best baby snowsuits on the market. To find out even more keep reading our Best Baby Snowsuits for Infants and Newborns Review Guide For 2022-2023.
Cuddle Club Fleece Baby Bodysuit
Cuddle Club Fleece Baby Bunting BodysuitThe Cuddle Club Fleece Baby Bodysuit isn’t technically a waterproof snowsuit but it is a bodysuit that will keep your little one super warm.
This is perfect if your baby isn’t going into the snow but will be around snow. So if you’re taking them for a stroll near some snow, you’ll be happy knowing they’re nice and toasty inside the fleece.
This particular bodysuit comes with cuffs that can roll over to cover their little hands or feet (to act as mittens or booties) making it super easy for you to bring them into the cold.
This Cuddle Club Fleece Bodysuit can be used to keep your baby warm while you run errands in the winter, for Halloween, or any other outdoor event. Even though it isn’t the typical snowsuit, it’s definitely something your baby will be comfortable in during the winter.
- GREAT CLIMATE CONTROL – Cozy fleece keeps babies and kids warm when they need it. Rollover cuffs convert to mittens and booties, providing your baby or child with ultimate climate control for all environments.
- SHARE CUTE PHOTOS – Adorable one-piece jumpsuit style options that combine cute novelty with outerwear functionality – sharing photos of your infants or children on social media has never been more fun!
- VERSATILE – A perfect Halloween costume, birthday present, or holiday gift to keep little ones warm inside and outside. A must-have for any family with kids.
- EASY CHANGING – Asymmetrical zipper makes for easy diaper changes and getting dressed in the morning.
- DURABLE – Wear again and again. Made with durable fleece and washer friendly, all Cuddle Club products are built to last.
- Machine washable
- Asymmetrical zipper
- Warm fleece
- Rollover cuffs (can cover hands and feet)
- Might be slightly bigger than expected
- Could get too warm in the fleece
Columbia Baby Snuggly Bunny Bunting Snowsuit
Columbia Baby Snuggly Bunny Bunting SnowsuitThis Columbia Baby Snuggly Bunny Snowsuit is sure to keep your babe warm this winter. The extra padding on this snowsuit will also keep them extra comfy and protected in case they fall over. This suit has a 450 fill power down insulation to cradle your baby and keep them protected in some of the coldest temperatures.
The Columbia Baby Snuggly Bunny Snowsuit is water-resistant with a microtex lite, taffeta shell that has a super cozy micro-fleece on the inside. The fleece will feel super soft on your baby’s skin since it lines the entire suit (even on the hood and sleeves).
Even though this Columbia Baby Snuggly Bunny Snowsuit is slightly bigger than expected, at least it’s not too small. Just make sure that you read the sizing chart to ensure you get the correct size (while keeping in mind that it might be slightly bigger). This Columbia Baby Snuggly Bunny Snowsuit comes in many different colors and patterns.
If the exterior of the snowsuit is a solid color then the micro-fleece inner lining is most likely a plaid or has some type of another pattern. Overall this snowsuit is a great option if you’re wanting something that’s high quality and will last for years.
- 100% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- SOFT DOWN WARMTH: Responsibly-sourced, our super loft 450 Fill Power Down insulation cradles babies in gentle warmth no matter how cold it might be outside.
- PLUSH MICRO FLEECE LINING: The interior hood and arm sleeving are lined with a velvety soft micro fleece for that extra warmth and comfort against tender skin.
- COMPLETE ENCLOSURE: Fold-over hand and feet enclosures provide a balmy envelope perfect for resting or sleeping infants.
- FULL LENGTH ZIPPER GUSSETING: Zipper gussets along with reflective safety accents help parents rest easy with a happy, smiling baby (or toddler) in the midst of the harshest of elements.
- 450 power down insulation
- Microfleece inner lining
- Asymmetrical zipper (making it easy to get on and off)
- Taffeta shell making it wind resistant
- Comes in many different colors and patterns
- Machine washable
- Newborn to toddler sizing
- Size chart isn’t super accurate, tends to be on the bigger size
Xmwealthy Baby Jumpsuit Bodysuit
Xmwealthy Baby Jumpsuit BodysuitThis Xmwealthy Baby Jumpsuit Bodysuit is adorable if you’re wanting your baby to look like a little bear. The hood on this bodysuit has little bear ears, perfect for keeping your baby’s head warm. It comes in grey, khaki, light blue, pink, and white giving you many options.
This super-soft 100% cotton Xmwealthy Baby Jumpsuit isn’t a waterproof snowsuit but it will keep your baby warm if they’re riding in the stroller with you outside in the cold.
The only issue with this Wmwealthy Baby Jumpsuit is that it fits on the larger size. Meaning it’s not ideal for tiny newborns. If your baby is 6 months or older it will fit better, or if you have a larger baby that’s under 6 months then it might fit too. Overall it’s hands down the cutest cozy option for something that will keep your baby warm in style.
- 100% Polyester
- Snaps closure
- High Quality: Ultra high-quality materials, 100% polyester lining, warm flannel outfits. Skin-friendly, soft and comfortable.
- Fun Cartoon Bear Hoodie: Lovely bear ears design for your baby, it can keep them warm outside but look cute. This is essential in your baby’s wardrobe in cold winter.
- Free Snap Button Closures: Absolute easiest way to dress a baby, extra protection to the most sensitive baby’s skin.
- Best Gifts for Unisex Baby: It will make your baby looks adorable, whatever Christmas, Halloween, daily wear, special events, birthdays, infant babies can use it as a winter coat or costume outerwear, not only keep warm but suitable in different occasions.
- Attention: For more size details, please read the measurement info in the images.
- 100% cotton
- Super soft and cozy
- Snap closure
- Easy to get on and off
- Adorable bear ears on the hood
- Long sleeves
- Covers feet
- Bigger than expected
- Not best suited for newborns
- Not waterproof
Baby Snowsuit Puffer Down Jacket
Baby Snowsuit Puffer Down JacketThis Baby Snowsuit Puffer Down Jacket is a very warm, practical, furry, durable winter jacket option for your baby. It comes in several colors to choose from: black, brown, blue, blue sky, regular pink, hot pink, red, blue sky, green, orange and purple.
The Baby Snowsuit Puffer Down Jacket is water-resistant and windproof, (this makes it a better option for harsher winter conditions). So even though it doesn’t cover the hands and feet like some of the other comfy cozy options…
Not having the feet covered can actually make it easier if your baby is a little bit bigger (and walking) and you’re wanting to put boots on them (since there won’t be that extra thick later of material filling up their boots).
The Baby Snowsuit Puffer Down Jacket’s long zipper makes it possible for diaper changes with ease and even easy to wipe down if there’s any mess. So even though the inner material isn’t as soft as others, it’s very practical.
- None at this time
- Long zipper
- Cute faux fur hood
- Not softest material
- Hood isn’t removable
- Hands and feet aren’t covered
Zoerea Snuggly Down Jacket Snowsuit
Zoerea Snuggly Down Jacket SnowsuitZoerea Snuggly Down Jacket Snowsuit might be one of the warmest options for snowsuits and winter jackets.
This snowsuit gives you the option to have it function as a full-coverage snowsuit since it comes with gloves and footie covers. So if at any point your baby’s hands or feet need to be free you can easily remove them and have the snowsuit function as just a jacket.
The Zoerea Snuggly Down Jacket Snowsuit is filled with white duck down and polyester on the outer part. It comes in three color options: bright red, electric bright blue, and pink.
The coverage for this snowsuit is worth the little bit of extra money when you consider what it’s made from (duck down). Also since it comes with the booties and matching gloves, it makes your job much easier when prepping your baby for winter.
The only downside is that your baby might get too warm in this snowsuit… but overall it’s very easy to it get on and off your babe. Just make sure to wash the booties and gloves by hand instead of getting them tangled up in the washer.
- MATERIAL: Fabric: 100% Polyester Fiber / Filler: 90% White duck down. This baby snowsuit is light weight but soft and warm. it doesn’t restrict your baby’s movement.
- DESIGN : Baby winter snow bodysuit with double-zipper for easy on and off, make replacement diaper easier. Removable hoodie and Golves and footwear, it truly protects your toddler from cold weather when going outside.
- POWERFUL WARMTH: Babies footed snow jumpsuit, water and wind resistant,the winter suit hoodie whole body jumpsuit design,keep baby’s head and ears inside and warm when outing.Really useful for baby girls and boys winter time outings, walks and trips.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS — Gentle machine and hand washable at Max 40℃(104℉).Don’t wash together with other color clothes.
- BEST GIFT — Keep your boys or girls dry and warm in the snow in cold winter.Perfect for your kids go out and do some snow play, such as snowboard,ski and snowballing.baby snow suits 3-6 months, baby hoodie snow bodysuit 6-12 months, baby winter clothes 12-18 months.
- Protects baby’s neck
- Comes with removable gloves and foot covers
- Double zipper, very long
- 100% Polyester
- White duck down
- Removable hood
- More expensive than some
- Could get too warm
- Hard to wash the booties