Best 4-Slice Toaster Review Guide For This Year
Best 4-Slice Toaster Review Guide For This Year– A toaster is a must-have for any household, and having a 4-slice toaster just makes the job easier and faster. However, given the sheer number of options available in the market, it is tough to decide which one to buy. We have tried to make the decision easier for you by creating a list of some of the best 4-slice toasters on the market. Use these as your starting point and then use our buying guide to make the final decision. Keep reading our Best 4-Slice Toaster Review Guide For This Year to find out more.
Best 4-Slice Toaster Buyers Guide For This Year:
There are several factors by which you can judge and compare different 4-slice toasters, with the price being one of the most important ones. But, if you want a good toaster that meets your needs, then you need to be a bit flexible with price and look at other features as well.
Here are some of the most important features that toasters have. However, before you look at these, you need to know your requirements. So, write down your requirements and then compare products based on that list.
The first and foremost requirement of any toaster is that it fits the bread that you want to toast. So, you need to first decide what your requirements are because not all toasters can fit large artisan bread or muffins.
If you simply need a basic toaster to toast bread for everyday use, then all toasters can do that. However, if you often toast bagels, waffles, etc. then you need a toaster with bigger slots. Therefore, you need to check the size of slots in a toaster and see if it matches your requirements.
Lift And Lower Mechanisms:
This is another useful feature that toasters should have as this enhances the ease of use. Some toasters have an automatic lift mechanism, while others have a manual one. This helps you remove even smaller slices of bread with ease. So, always buy toasters that have some kind of lifting mechanism.
If you are one of those people who like your toast to have a perfect brown color, then this is the feature that you need to look at. Most toasters provide some way to control how brown your toast is, but some go above and beyond to provide precise brownness control.
If this is an important parameter for you, then go for toasters with 7 or 9 different shade-selection settings.
Number Of Modes:
Some toasters provide a lot more features than just toasting bread. Toasters often have reheat and defrost modes as well. Reheat mode lets you just warm toast without toasting it any further. Defrost mode lets you thaw frozen waffles, pancakes, etc.
Some toasters also have a “keep warm” mode to keep the toast warm after it is done. This is also quite convenient for everyday use as you get warm toast even if you take a few minutes to take the bread out.
Build Quality And Design:
Go for toasters made of stainless steel or other metals, as those are more durable. Also, check the product dimensions and weight before buying. Some toasters are bulky and difficult to move around while cleaning the kitchen slab.
The look and design of a toaster are also important as it can enhance or spoil the look of your kitchen.
Therefore, you should also consider how a particular toaster will look in your kitchen, before buying.
CUSINAID 4-Slice Toaster
This is another great 4-slice toaster, well-suited for your home needs. It has four wide, 1.5-inch slots that can fit most bread and bagels. And, it comes with dual, independent control panels. It also has a seven-level brownness setting for precise control over the toasting process to suit everyone’s taste preferences.
Apart from toasting, it also has reheat and defrost modes to meet all your daily toasting needs. Moreover, it also has two removable crumb trays that let you easily clean the toaster without creating a mess.
Built to last…
Additionally, it has an automatic pop-up lift mechanism that lets you easily take out the toast without getting your hand burned.
This 4-slice toaster is made of good quality stainless steel and comes with a 1-year limited warranty. And it is a fairly reasonably-priced product, given the number of features it has.
- Efficient 4-Slice Toaster: 4 Extra wide slots (1.5”width) extend heating surface allows for a wide variety of items to be toasted. With Dual independent control panels, saving time for your busy morning
- 7 Shade Control and Evenly Toasting: 7-Level adjustable brown settings from light to dark to meet everyone’s taste, 1400W high power will toast on both sides evenly and get hot fast
- Optional Smart Function: 3 Easy touch buttons allow you to REHEAT, FROST and CANCEL, extremely meet all your daily toast needs. LED indicators let you specify exactly how you want to toasting for bread
- Easy Use and No Mess: Automatic Pop Up High-lift Lever makes it easier to reach small slices, 2 removable crumb trays make cleaning quickly and cord wrap storage makes no mess
- Safe to Use: 18/8 stainless steel 4 slices toaster with ETL certificated. A great gift for housewarming, Christmas, birthday, wedding, etc.
- 7-level brownness setting for precise brownness control.
- Automatic pop-up lift to easily take out bread slices.
- Good-quality, stainless steel body.
- Four wide slots to fit most bread and bagels.
- Two removable crumb trays for easy cleaning.
- Affordable pricing.
- Some users complain that the two sides of the toaster toast unevenly.
Hamilton Beach 4-Slice Toaster (24810)
This is another good-quality, stainless steel toaster that has two extra-long and wide slots that can fit four slices of bread at once.
And, not just that, it can also toast all types of bread slices as well as bagels. Thus, if you want something for toasting more than just your regular bread, then this is a pretty good option for you. Moreover, it has three different modes, one for toasting, one for keeping the toast warm, and one for defrosting.
The best part…
Is that it can keep toast warm for ten minutes after the toast is made. It is a very convenient feature as you don’t always eat toast as soon as it is done and sometimes it takes a few minutes for you to go and get that toast out. In such cases, this 4-slice toaster keeps the toast warm for you.
Additionally, this toaster also has a shade selection option that lets you choose exactly how brown you want the toast to be. And, the buttons are illuminated, so you can see those even in the dim light, thus, making it really convenient to use.
Cool to the touch…
Moreover, the side walls are designed in a way that they remain cool even when the inside temperature is high. Therefore, you will not burn while holding or moving the toaster when in use. To add to that, it also provides a toast boost, and the toast pops up when done, so you don’t have to struggle to get it out.
Also, this toaster is light, compact, and portable, further adding to the convenience and ease of use.
- Fits all your favorite breads: this 4 slice toaster Fits all your favorite bagels and Artisan breads with ease. Featuring 2 extra-long, extra-wide slots, there’s no need to smash or cram your food to MAKE it fit
- Keep Warm setting: tired of cold toast? With the optional keep Warm setting, you can keep toast Warm for an Extra 3 minutes inside the toaster slots without over-toasting
- Convenient toast setting options: this 2-slot, 4 slice toaster has bagel, defrost, or cancel options, so you can quickly prepare or pause making your breakfast or snack with the press of a button
- Toast boost: lifts toast higher to easily remove from toaster
- Under base cord wrap: neatly hide away cord when the toaster is not being used
- Finish Types: Silver
- Provides a toast boost once the toast is made.
- It is lightweight, compact, and portable.
- The option to keep the toast warm for ten minutes once done.
- This toaster is convenient to use and has lots of features at a reasonable price.
- Some users complain that it provides uneven toasting and sometimes burns the bread.
Cuisinart CPT-435C 4-Slice Toaster
This toaster from Cuisinart has four wide slots that can fit not just bread but also bagels. And, it has three different toasting modes for toasting, reheating, and defrosting.
What’s more, it has an in-built beeper that makes a loud beeping sound to alert you when the toast is made. Moreover, it also has a countdown display that shows you how long it will take for the toast to be perfectly made. So, as far as convenience and ease-of-use go, this is a pretty good product.
But there’s a catch…
However, some users claim that this toaster provides uneven toasting, and one side almost always gets overtoasted. This could just be a defect for some products but is something that you should research before buying.
This is a good-quality product built with stainless steel and is definitely made to last. However, it does take up a bit of space, owing to its large size, and is a bit heavy as well.
- This 4-slice toaster delivers contemporary styling to suit most décors. Constructed of smooth b…
- Sold individually
- Size: 4-slice
- Colour/Pattern: Brushed stainless steel
- Dimensions: 10″L ×7½”W × 7″H
- Sturdy and durable product with a stainless steel body.
- Large slots that can fit bagels and not just bread.
- An in-built beeper that alerts when the toast is made.
- A countdown display to show you how long it will take to toast.
- A bit large and heavy, so not as portable as some of the other lighter options.
- Some users claim that it provides uneven toasting, which could be a big problem.
Breville BTA840XL Die-Cast 4-Slice Smart Toaster
This 1800-watt 4-slice toaster has four wide slots that can fit most bread and bagels. And, it has toast, a bit more, defrost, and bagel settings that can be operated by push-control buttons.
This toaster also has a one-touch auto lowering function and lift mechanism so that you don’t get burned while inserting or taking out small slices. Moreover, it provides a lift-and-look functionality that allows you to check how brown the bread is at any given point of time.
The toaster makes a beeping sound to alert you when the toast is made. And, a 6-level brownness setting allows you precise control over how brown you want your toast to be. Therefore, this toaster can toast bread precisely as per each individual’s taste preferences.
Additionally, this toaster comes with a one-year limited warranty so you can get it repaired in case of any fault.
- 1800-Watt 4-Slice toaster with intelligent one-touch auto lowering function
- Push-button controls for toast, a bit more, bagel, defrost, and lift-and-look functions
- Led panel illuminates according to selected setting on variable browning control
- Brushed die-cast metal housing; end-of-cycle beep; 1-1/5-Inch-wide slots; cord wrap
- Measures 11-3/4 by 11-3/4 by 7-3/4 inches; 1-year limited
- Precise brownness control with a 6-level setting and lift-and-look mechanism.
- Four wide slots that fit most bread and bagels.
- Toast, a bit more, defrost, and bagel settings.
- Easy lowering and lifting mechanism.
- Beeping sound to alert after the end of the cycle.
- One-year manufacturer warranty.
- None at this time.
KitchenAid KMT4203CA 4-Slice Pro Line Toaster
This is a premium product from the brand KitchenAid and has an elegant, luxurious look that would look good in any kitchen. This iconic design was originally launched with the same brand’s stand mixer from 1937. So, this gives a classic, vintage look to the toaster, with modern functionalities.
This 4-slice toaster has four extra-wide, 1.5-inch slots that can fit most bread and bagels. Moreover, it has an automatic lifting mechanism that raises or lowers the bread in and out of the slots.
The “a little longer” mode…
It has the standard bagel and defrost settings like most other toasters on this list. Additionally, it also has a unique mode that very few toasters offer. This is called the “a little longer” mode. So, if you like brown toast and want the toaster to run a little longer, then you can use this mode. This is a simple, yet extremely useful feature that enhances the convenience rating for this 4-slice toaster.
Moreover, it also has the keep warm functionality that lets you leave the toast in the toaster, and you will find it warm when you finally take it out. This is another useful and practical feature that you will get used to very quickly.
Clean up easily…
What’s more, is that it comes with a removable crumb tray that just slides off and allows you to easily dispose of the crumbs without dirtying your kitchen. Moreover, it also makes it easier to clean the toaster.
- Featuring a host of user-friendly features and a slick, modern design based on KitchenAid’s signature stand mixer, the Pro Line Toaster is one of the most advanced toasters we’ve ever used
- With an automated feeding function, Auto Keep Warm feature, seven shade settings and four toasting functions, toasting with the Pro Line Toaster is quick and effortless
- Four-slice capacity
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Material: Aluminum, chrome
- Automatic lift and lower mechanism enhance the ease-of-use.
- A keep warm feature to keep the toast warm.
- Easy to clean, owing to a removable crumb tray.
- Classic and elegant design.
- A unique “a little longer” setting.
- None at this time.
We hope our Best 4-Slice Toaster Review Guide For This Year has been helpful.